Invite
282 9 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

17: Invite

"My house is also in the same area, how about coming with me? We will drop you off to your house."

"Ah, you also live there?"

"Un."

You nodded and waited for Lacie to think about it.

...Okay, she did not actually think about it. It seems like the idea of having a neighborhood classmate excited her so she nodded quickly.

"Can I!? Can I!?"

"...Uhh, yeah...I'll ask my parents first but I don't think they'll refuse."

Aaand she's not listening anymore.

You sighed and walked to the front gate to meet your parents. You noted that Lacie's chauffer is also at the scene and waiting for Lacie to arrive.

Before you could speak to ask your parents, you see Lacie standing in front of her chauffer with both her little hands placed on her hips as she spoke.

"You can go back now, I'll be going with my friend!"

"B-but young miss..."

"No buts! This is an order!"

"..."

Seeing her act like that made you regret inviting her...she seems like a handful.

After the two spoke, the chauffer sighed and called her parents which he then passed the call to Lacie.

You could see Lacie talking in midair so you assume that the call was from their Mind Chips. After a while, Lacie pouted and showed a sad expression.

She walked over to you and said.

"...Sorry, Rei...I can't go with you. I need to go home..."

Knowing that she's sad, you gave her a smile and patted her shoulder.

"It's fine. We're in the same area so maybe you can visit us next time?"

As expected, her eyes lit up and she nodded excitedly.

"Un! That's a promise!"

Lacie's Favorability with you has risen(+15)

Current Favorability with Lacie: 35 (Close Friend)

Ahh, so close.

Still, you have plenty of chances to raise it in the future so you didn't mind it too much.

After saying goodbyes, you also bid goodbye to Andrew and went back to your parents who had a knowing smile on their faces.

"Sooo? Who's that girl just now?"

"You were going to invite her to our house already? Hehe"

"..."

Another gag vote! Cause I got too lazy to continue writing! XD I will do coin toss in this vote. :P You are also allowed multiple votes here!

Also, to those wondering if the previous vote meant anything cause even though the winning vote is to invite Lacie, it still didn't actually happen...stuff like this will happen from time to time but it does affect the number of favorability points for this one.

Answer your parents!
  • She's a harem member! Votes: 15 60.0%
  • She's your future daughter-in-law Votes: 11 44.0%
  • We're just friends Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Just a classmate Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I like her Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Remain silent Votes: 10 40.0%
Total voters: 25 · This poll was closed on Mar 16, 2020 06:21 PM.
9