Rewards
292 9 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The coin flips!...And ends with Tails! XD Once again, I will choose the least voted answer. The flip was done in discord so I didn't cheat! XD

18: Rewards

"I like her."

Wait, what?

Somehow, the line was just blurted out from your mouth and you had no idea why you said it.

You coughed to clear your throat and continued.

"I mean, she is also the Class Rep same as me. Plus, she's lives in the same area as us."

"Uhuh"

"Suuuure."

"..."

As expected, they didn't buy it...well, whatever.

Days continued to pass as you lived in a sort of routine each day. 6 months flew by. Because of what you had said, it seems your parents had a talk with Lacie's parents and from then on, Lacie had started to go home with you.

Because of this, Lacie's Favorability had actually reached 50 (First Love)! Who knows what the girl was thinking in her head...

After repeatedly eating lunch with Saya, Andrew, and Vivienne, their Favorability with you also increased.

Currently, Saya had 45 (Hard Crush) Favorability with you while Vivienne had 35 (Close Friend) Favorability.

As for Andrew...he had actually reached a Favorability of 40!

Your heart nearly fell when you saw this but it was a good thing that he didn't develop a crush with you. Instead, it showed 40 (Idol) instead...

With a sigh of relief, you thought how the description actually differs from time to time and wasn't set in stone.

But like this, you only have 1 more person to have a crush with you to complete the quest.

Today, you and Lacie are about to head home when you encountered Vivienne seemingly being surrounded by a bunch of girls.

The leader of the girls seems to be an older student with long black hair and could be said to be a beauty. Looking at the situation and remembering what happened back then made you wonder if this was the girl who had spread rumors about Vivienne.

Well, you could also be wrong. Still, you decided to approach to make sure.

"Vivienne, you haven't gotten home yet?"

"Ah, Rei. I was waiting for my uncle."

"I see, these are...?"

Your eyes locked onto the leader of the girls which made her falter. You think that if she's really the one who had spread rumors and saw what happened 6 months ago, then she would've also seen what you did to those older students.

The girl stuttered before snorting and walking away.

Over these past few months, the rumor around Vivienne had actually been overshadowed with his own rumor. They say there's a devil in the 1st Grade students about a 6 year old able to beat older students unscathed.

Everyone feared you while your classmates idolized you.

Along with the rumor, it was also said that you protect one of your own. Unknowingly, your class became an untouchable existence to bullies.

It wasn't as if every bully was afraid of you. There were those that had challenged you but you managed to beat them all up, no matter their age.

Without even meaning for it, you were already the top bully...

If you had only accepted that Bully Side Quest, you would've completed it already...

After the girls left, Vivienne sighed and nodded at you with thankful eyes.

"Thank you, Rei..."

You smiled and nodded back.

"It's fine. You should tell me if this happens again."

"Un. I will."

"Alright. We'll be going home now, take care."

"You too."

You could see Lacie had that grumpy pout on her face but didn't say anything. Vivienne had a slight smile while staring daggers at Lacie as if there's sparks between them.

Vivienne's Favorability with you has risen(+5)

Current Favorability with Vivienne: 40 (Crush)

As soon as this pop-up appears, more pop-ups had appeared.

You have completed the Playboy Side Quest!

Rewards: 100 EXP, 300 O-Points

 

You have leveled up!

Current level: 2 (0/200)

 

Congratulations! You have unlocked the Status and Shop feature! Please think of your desired feature in your mind to open the corresponding panel.

Interesting. You thought.

You decided to wait before studying these functions further as this wasn't the time. The system isn't going anywhere, he can explore it more when he's in his own room.

Not knowing what's in your mind, Lacie spoke next to you.

"R-Rei, can I go play at your house this weekend?"

How will you answer?
  • Sure Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No Votes: 3 11.5%
Total voters: 26 · This poll was closed on Mar 18, 2020 11:10 AM.
5