Sweets
262 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

21: Sweets

You decided to accept the Tech Geek Side Quest.

Now that you had Child Emperor's knowledge with you, you can build a whole lot of gadgets with ease. Your mother also has a personal workshop in the house and you reckon that she will allow you to use it if you asked.

However, now is not the time. Your parents may get suspicious if you suddenly ask your mother out of the blue. Maybe you can tell them why, but it will only lead to more questions and troublesome answers. As such, you decided to wait till the weekend to start tinkering.

The weekdays passed as you routinely attended school yet no longer had the heart to listen. With the Child Emperor's knowledge, everything became so much simpler. Instead of listening to class, you were already reading university level books.

Other than that, your little group had grown already with Lacie and other students joining in as you eat. Without noticing it, even Cyrus was also eating with you and his Favorability with you grown to 20 (Friend).

Another thing worth noting was your craving for sweet stuff. You don't know if it's because of gaining Child Emperor's character or the fact that your brain just needed a boost from the sweet stuff...still, you would be seen carrying a bag full of sweets from time to time.

It was currently Friday. Your teacher seemed to have had enough and scolded you for eating candies during classes.

"Un, you're right."

Maybe he's right. Since that was the case, you decided to leave the class and just study quietly elsewhere while leaving the teacher dumbfounded.

"W-where are you going!?"

"Hm? I can't eat sweets in class. So I won't be going to class. Ah, by the way, the answer to your question is 0."

"What question?"

"The one that's been bugging you."

"..."

During the start of the class, the teacher had displayed his Master's exam on the screen by mistake. It seems he was reviewing his mistakes but there was one question there that he wasn't able to understand.

With the Child Emperor's knowledge, it was naturally easy for you.

After leaving, you thought about where to spend the remaining of time

You could either go to the library, a secluded classroom, or maybe the infirmary.

Where?


RESULT OF VOTES:

Library - 11

Secluded Classroom - 13

Infirmary - 9

8