Class Rep
375 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

08: Class Rep

After looking at your options, though you were tempted to take the anime protagonist seat, you still opted to choose the seat next to the quiet girl. Who knows, maybe she will become your friend in the future. You can see yourself getting along with her just fine.

The silver-haired girl in the second row saw you took the seat in the 1st row and gave a cute snort. It seemed that she had made a mental mark on her head about this little decision of yours. As for what it would mean, you can only wait to find out.

In the third row, the ikemen looked at you with a knowing smile as if he understood something...

...Okay, these are all just brats, you are a reincarnated person for God's sake!

Realizing that you are just dealing with a bunch of kids, you shook your head and think that you may have overthought things. Anyway, you have already made your decision.

After sitting in the first row beside the quiet girl who seemed surprised by you, you gave her a smile and nodded politely, knowing that talking to her won't do much good. It was better to develop your relationship with her slowly and start as simple deskmates.

Just as the class was about to start, another student had arrived.

She was a cute girl with long blonde hair and golden eyes. The instant she appeared in the classroom, everyone went silent. You too were captivated with her smile and enchanting eyes and even though she is still a small girl right now, it was obvious to everyone in the room how beautiful this girl will turn out to be once she grew up.

Her eyes roamed around the room and found a spot at the back by the window...she took the anime protagonist seat!

You can't help but curse yourself. If you had chosen that seat, maybe she will be sitting next to you!

Alas, it was too late for regrets. The boys saw this chance and quickly changed their seats. One guy was lucky enough to sit next to her, a black-haired boy with an unruly look. You can tell this boy seemed to be the local bully around here.

Previously, this boy was one of the guys flocking around the silver-haired girl, now seeing him acting so chummy with the new girl, the silver-haired girl pouted and stared daggers at him.

You no longer minded this small drama and sighed.

It was indeed a pity, however, you are still more mature than these kids. There was no need to lose yourself because of some chick.

You once more reminded yourself that you wanted to live studiously. There was no need to waste time to fool around with girls.

Soon, the homeroom teacher came back and asked you and your classmates to introduce yourselves in front of everyone.

"I...my name is...Saya...Meyer..."

The quiet girl introduced herself in a small voice.

The teacher smiled wryly and nodded as he repeated her name again to everyone in a clear voice. It seems he's rather experienced plenty of shy types before and knew better than to urge them at the start.

Next, it was your turn.

"Hello everyone, my name is Rei Collins. Please take care of me from now on."

En, it was quite a normal introduction. No need to make it flashy or anything. Anyway, you just wanted to study.

After some time, the silver-haired girl introduced herself.

"My name's Lacie Hill! Hmph!"

...What a bratty kid.

The third row, the ikemen smiled.

"Hi everyone, I am Cyrus Warren. Please feel free to call me Cy."

Uwaah, super friendly!

The last row, the local bully.

"Name's Andrew Scott! Don't get in my way!"

...Well...quiet feisty isn't he?

Finally, the super beauty.

"Good morning classmates. My name is Vivienne Foster. A pleasure to meet you all."

Very polite, friendly, and cute!

That concludes the students who stood out in your opinion.

Next, the teacher asked for a class representative to be chosen. One male, one female.

You realize that this may help you in the long run and serve as a practice for the future. Your aim was to surpass your mother. As a genius, not only is she talented in...well, studies, she is also the owner of a huge corporation. Needless to say, her managing skills are top-notch as well.

If you want to surpass her, you need to get some practice, and what better way is there to practice than managing a bunch of unruly brats?

On the other hand, you also think that this would be a waste of time and might hinder your studies as well.

Well? Feeling the consequences of your choices now? Hmmm? XD

Choose!
  • Volunteer to be the Class Representitive
  • Don't, it's a waste of time and energy
Total voters: 19 · This poll was closed on Mar 3, 2020 11:58 PM.
12