School
421 12 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

07: School

By the time you opened your eyes, you saw a bunch of pop up systems appearing in your vision. Unlike the transparent blue window of your system, these were a simple opaque white.

[Systems booting...complete.]

[Eye check...complete.]

[Depth perception...complete.]

[Focus targetting...complete.]

[Age verified. 3 years old.]

[Activating Parental Lock Control...activated.]

[Activating Child Guidance Protocol...activated.]

[Welcome, new user of the Mind Chip Interface.]

Oooh, so this is the Mind Chip...pretty cool. At least, it seems more useful than his system at the moment...

You turn your head and focused on various objects in the room. Whenever you did, a popup window will appear displaying what it is and what it does in a very simple to understand explanation. This should be the so-called Child Guidance Protocol.

Simply put, the Child Guidance Protocol is like a digitalized picture cards of objects. Only, it automatically uses the objects you see in your vision. This helps a lot better with children who know little things.

You would think that this is useless to you, who is already a reincarnated person, but this is still helpful to some degree as there are items in this world that do not exist in your previous world.

Having experienced the usefulness of Mind Chip had further deepened your ambition in wanting to surpass your mother. Someday, you too...will invent something innovational and out of this world!

You decided to live studiously from then on.

From time to time, people would see you holding a book and diving your head in it for hours.

Apparently no one really thought that you could understand what you were reading so they only looked at how cute you were acting as if you could understand.

In a blink of an eye, 3 more years had passed. You are now currently 6 years old, it was the time for you to attend the 1st grade of school.

After being dropped off by your parents, you entered your classroom guided by a teacher and found yourself in a room full of kids. The majority of which were noisy and loudly talking to each other. Though, there are a few who are quiet and shy as well as they sat still in their seats without talking to anyone.

You looked over at the room once and found there are still quite a lot of empty seats.

In the first row, there was a seat beside a black haired girl with bangs covering half her face as she quietly sat and kept her head down. You realize that sitting next to her may provide you with some peace and quiet.

In the second row, there was a seat in the middle beside a bunch of noisy kids chatting around a silver haired girl wearing frilly clothes and a haughty expression on her face. Sitting next to her and befriending her should give you a sure ticket of no bullying.

In the third row, there was a seat beside a brown haired boy with a friendly smile surrounded by a bunch of little girls. If you seat next to him, you may become popular with the girls too.

 Lastly, there is the standard last row by the window seat. Leaning your head to the window, and you will look like an anime protagonist for sure! Though, there doesn't seem to be anyone sitting next to you there as the two seats by the window is free so no one should bother you there.

The following choice will determine your social standing in the future. Please click the link below to choose from. Choose wisely...

Choose your seat


RESULT OF VOTES:

1st row, next to the quiet girl - 16

2nd row, next to the bratty girl - 3

3rd row, next to the ikemen - 3

4th row, the anime protagonist seat! - 10

To future readers, the result from the previous poll is a tie, but one reader has mentioned to me that he is unable to open the link to the poll so I had to manually add his vote in the count, hence, this was the result of the poll.

10