Future Actions
417 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

06: Future Actions

After thinking for a bit, you judged that since your super powerful parents do not mind using it, there was no reason for a little 3-year-old like you to fear much and decided to have a Mind Chip installed on you.

Your mother giggled when she saw you try to consider your options. It seems to her, you were cute when acting like a grown-up.

It seems it was normal for kids to immediately want a Mind Chip so your act of thinking and deciding only looked like a child acting smart.

Your mother smiled and spoke to you reassuringly.

"Don't worry little Rei, I'm the one who invented the Mind Chips, it is definitely safe!"

"Oh..."

...

...Hah?

It took a moment for you to realize what your mother just said.

She made the Mind Chips!? Then doesn't this mean, that your mother is actually super smart and super rich!?

Well, you have only stayed in a simple house for 3 years so you had thought that even though your parent's level was high, that they were still in the range of what 'normal' is in this world.

But it seems that not only their level, even just your mother's background and intellect is definitely special!

You weren't an idiot. You can tell since you had seen from about 99% of the people you saw in the past 3 years that they all wore Mind Chips on their foreheads. Just what does this mean? It meant that Mind Chips have already become a necessity and not just an accessory.

It was the same in your past life about phones. In the past, not everyone used to have a personal handheld phone, but as time passed, having a personal smartphone was a must.

And for your mother to be the one who invented Mind Chips...just how rich was your family!?

Is this what God meant by you not having to worry with your Karma? But isn't this too OP!?

Still confused, you asked your mother to verify.

"Mama made that!?"

You asked in surprise as you pointed at the Mind Chip on her head.

You mother giggled and lifted you up with a smile.

"Yup! Mama made it when she was 10 years old!"

...

It's no use. There was no need to compare your mother with yourself or anyone else...she is simply a genius on a whole new level!

But with this, it seems that you can live your life comfortably and without any worries.

A part of you wanted to live a carefree life, playing and doing as you please but of course, not to the point of breaking any laws. You would just spend your days not paying too much attention to studying or working.

Still, another part of you wants to succeed in life and do something meaningful! You wanted to try and see if you can surpass your mother in terms of intellect and success!

There is also another part of you that wanted to be like your father who is a soldier. Your father didn't really explain much about his job or rank, you only know that he is part of some special forces. But it was also a good idea as you seek thrill and action in fighting space pirates or criminals.

With the system, you could probably still enjoy life or be successful easily no matter what choice you make.

You continued to think about this while your mother dragged you to have the Mind Chip installed on you.

The process wasn't painful and there wasn't a need to open your skull or anything. You closed your eyes on the chair while you think about your future.

The following choice will determine your future attitude and actions as well as the main storyline. Please click the link below to choose from. Choose wisely...

Future actions


RESULT OF VOTES:

Live carefreely. You want to live a carefree life, playing and doing as you please without breaking any law. - 5

Live studiously. You want to succeed in life and do something meaningful. - 10

Live dangerously. You want to seek thrill and action in life. - 9

15