Girl’s Class Rep
403 9 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

09: Girl's Class Rep

Upon the teacher's question, the kids looked at each other as they hesitated but you raised your hand and volunteered.

"Teacher, I'll do it."

"Un, then Rei, please stand up here. Next girls? Anyone want to be the Class Rep?"

As soon as he said this, two girls raised their hands at the same time.

"I'll do it!"

"I wish to volunteer."

The silver-haired girl Lacie glared at the super beauty Vivienne with extreme hostility.

Seeing this, you chuckle thinking how you didn't expect for Lacie to volunteer. From first sight, she seemed to be a pampered daughter of some rich family and wouldn't want to do errands for the teacher so you didn't expect her to volunteer.

As for Vivienne, she seemed more suitable to be someone like a student council president with her unusually great charisma...but well, you are all currently just around 6 year olds so it's too early for that.

The teacher chuckled as well and spoke before anyone starts a fight.

"Alright then, since 2 people had volunteered, let's take a vote. Those who vote for Lacie, raise your hands..."

9/19 kids raised their hands...

You see Lacie forms tears at the corner of her eyes. Seems she can do math well as she knew she had lost. Still, she just pouted and gripped the corners of her frilly skirt as she desperately stopped herself from crying.

"Those who vote for Vivienne?"

9/19 kids raised their hands again...

Hm? The numbers don't add up?

Oh, right! You forgot to vote yourself!

It seems the two volunteers and everyone else had noticed this as well so they all looked at you.

The teacher smiled wryly and asked you.

"Well, we need a tie-breaker. Rei, who do you vote for?"

Towards this, you laughed dryly thinking that you never expected to be the one to decide things...

Looking back at the two little girls, Lacie was glaring at you fiercely while Vivienne has that face of smiling but her eyes aren't smiling kind of look...

It was obvious to see that choosing one will gain the hate of the other. It was normal for kids to hate you because of simple reasons like this so there was nothing you could do about it.

You can only vote on which one you wanted to work with.

Choose!
  • Vote for Lacie Hill Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Vote for Vivienne Foster Votes: 9 47.4%
Total voters: 19 · This poll was closed on Mar 5, 2020 04:05 PM.
14