Quest
354 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10: Quest

After a bit of hesitation, you eventually voted for Lacie Hill.

Hearing this, Lacie face lit up as she looked at you while nodding in satisfaction.

Lacie's Favorability with you has risen(+20)

Current Favorability with Lacie: 20 (Friend)

On the other hand, Vivienne cutely pouted and sighed as she looked out the window, clearly depressed.

Vivienne's Favorability with you has dropped (-5)

Current Favorability with Vivienne: -5 (Slight Hate)

Beside him, Andrew saw his crush become depressed and instantly starred daggers on you! It seems you had attracted the aggro of the local bully due to your choice!

Andrew's Favorability with you has dropped (-20)

Current Favorability with Andrew: -20 (Enemy)

Of course, since you regarded everyone as simply kids, you didn't really care much about it. You only glanced at the windows that popped up without much thought.

Still, you were a bit surprised to see Andrew's name turn red above him...it seems even the system has recognized him as an enemy.

While you were slightly deliberating whether you will gain exp and drop loots if you kill the kid, Lacie excitedly stood up beside you upon being called and nudged you on the side with her elbow.

"Hey! Thanks for choosing me! I shall allow you to be my friend!"

"Ah? Ok...I guess?"

Since you decided to choose her and you will be working together most of the times, it was better to not mind her childish antics and befriend her.

Lacie didn't seem to here the uncaring tone in your voice as she nodded repeatedly with an 'un un!' sound...

With the two of you standing in front of everyone, the teacher touched the air in front of him a few times and waved over to us.

Suddenly, everyone's Mind Chips lit up and you saw a floating bronze emblem over your right shoulder as well as on Lacie. It was the school's emblem plus your class designation on the bottom saying [CLASS 1-A]. Below that was your position [CLASS REPRESENTATIVE].

For a moment, you were surprised as you didn't expect to have this.

You can see Lacie become even more excited while Vivienne becomes even more depressed. It seems the two little girls wanted this thing...but what for?

It wasn't just you who was confused as plenty of the students were having the same expression. Seeing this, the teacher explained.

"I'm sure you've all seen similar things on people in the streets correct? These are called Titles. A person can equip a title of his choosing to show to the public. But really, there isn't much use for it other than identification and showing off so most people keep it hidden and only show it when necessary."

As the teacher explained, he swiped a few more times in midair and a similar emblem appeared over his right shoulder.

It was a silver emblem of the school and the word [TEACHER] at the bottom.

"For most schools or organizations, ours included, we mainly use the bronze, silver, and gold to differentiate the authority level or importance of the title. Class reps are shown as bronze, Teachers and the Student Council are silver, and finally, the Principal, Vice Principal, and Student Council President are gold."

The teacher smiled and waved his hand again to remove his emblem.

Hearing about it, you nodded silently as well.

As the teacher had said, you indeed saw similar things to people on the streets in the past but only thought it was some kind of Augmented Reality accessory or something. Sometimes, there would even be girls surrounded by glowing butterflies or guys with dragons swirling around them.

These kinds of AR accessory seemed to be unpopular for some reason though. Well, it is rather pointless...but it still looked cool.

Hm? Wait...

Your eyes searched for Vivienne and saw a pink aura around her...it's faint and makes you think that it was due to her beauty but...isn't that just some aura AR accessory!?

...In the end, she is still a kid after all.

You shake your head and no longer minded her.

The teacher continued.

"There is another thing. Each time you become the top of the grade every year, you will receive a gold title too but this is one which doesn't hold any authority. Everyone, do your best to collect them okay?"

Everyone seemed pumped up except for you. As someone who had lived a life before, you seem to have this vague image of a game in your mind...

Aren't these achievements!?

Regarding this, almost every game has it. Like, defeating 100 enemies, logging in 10 times in a row, dealing a 20 hit combo, etc etc...

Hm? Do I get a hidden achievement if I top all the grades?

Suddenly, a different pop up appeared in front of you.

Congratulations! You have unlocked the Quest feature! Please think of Quest in your mind to open the Quest panel.

...

...Quest!?

Man, this is really turning more and more into a game...well, you did get a fusion of Gamer and Anime System...

You weren't too much in a hurry to test this new feature. Instead, you waited till the teacher let you go back to your seats and started the class.

The lesson was quite simple and there was no need to pay much attention.

Let's try it.

Quest!

QUEST
[MAIN QUEST] <CHAIN QUEST> I am Number 1! (0/10) - Become the Top Student in Grade 1. (0/1)
[SIDE QUEST] Playboy - Make at least 3 people reach 40 Favorability (Crush) with you. (0/3)  Accept Reject
[SIDE QUEST] Bully - Beat up at least 5 students. (0/5) Accept Reject
[SIDE QUEST] Pet Lover - Gain at least 10 pets. (0/10) Accept Reject

Then, another popup appeared.

Completing a Quest will give you rewards. You can only accept 1 Side Quest each time. Rejecting a Side Quest will allow a new random Side Quest to appear after a day. Please choose wisely...

Huh, so there is this feature now as well...

Still...rewards huh? You tried to tap on the quests to see if it will show more details and hopefully what kind of rewards but nothing happened. Either this feature is still locked or this is how it works, anyway, there was nothing you could do about it.

The main quest seems easy enough, as for the Side Quests...out of the three, the only viable one is the third Side Quest - Pet Lover. You can just buy 10 pets and be done with it.

As for the others...well, it is still an option.

You could also reject one and see what the new side quest will appear after a day.

Quest


RESULT OF VOTES:

Accept a Quest - 25

Reject a Quest - 5

Playboy - 21

Bully - 10

Pet Lover -17

More game elements in this chap and the reveal of the quest feature. I wonder what you will choose?

You are allowed to have multiple votes. I can't control the number of votes but I will be counting on Accept and Reject a Quest, then what quest will be accepted/rejected.

Click on the link above to vote vote vote!

9