Lunch
316 7 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

11: Lunch

You decided to accept the Playboy Side Quest.

Why? Well, it seemed interesting. Besides, even if he does complete the Pet Lover Side Quest, what is he meant to do with the 10 pets? As for Bully...well, you didn't really want to hurt anyone as well, much less hurting kids.

Thinking about it, the Playboy Side Quest isn't that hard. All you need to do is act cute. You don't really need to make anyone fall in love with yourself. Just to the point of crush is fine.

You also don't need to do anything that crosses the line. As long as you're cute, you can complete this!

Thankfully, both your mother and father had excellent genes, as such, you are also quite cute.

You had inherited your father's black hair and your mother's emerald green eyes. Looking at it, you'd think that you don't fall that far behind in terms of looks compared to the ikemen.

It should be easy for you to get a few kids to have a crush on you.

After accepting the quest, the quest window disappeared. When you called for it again, it now only showed the Main Quest and Playboy Side Quest.

Some time passed, the bell rung and marked the end of the class and the beginning of lunch break.

You could see the students pull out their lunch boxes and start to huddle with their friends.

Beside you, you noticed the quiet girl Saya quietly pull her own lunch box and starts to eat alone.

You also see Lacie being surrounded by her friends and start to eat. The ikemen Cyrus was the same but he was more surrounded with girls instead. As for Vivienne, it seems that she is being pestered by Andrew and it's apparent that she's being troubled by it.

If you eat with Saya, you may gain her favorability quite a bit if you are alone with her. She may refuse to eat with you if you also pull someone else along as she is too shy.

You also think that Lacie's favorability with you is the highest at the moment and you can easily pass the 40 points mark if you eat with her from now on.

Eating with Cyrus can also gain his friendship and you may even be surrounded by his ikemen halo and hopefully, some girls in the group also takes a liking for you. It's still unknown if you will be hated if you join in with them though.

You can also remedy the Slight Hate favorability you have with Vivienne by getting in between her and Andrew somehow.

Finally, you can also choose to eat alone and not bother caring about the Side Quest immediately.

Choose who to eat with


RESULT OF VOTES:

Eat with Saya - 13

Eat with Lacie - 2

Eat with Cyrus - 1

Eat with Vivienne - 3

Eat alone - 3

9