Afterschool
325 11 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

12: Afterschool

You decided to continue sitting next to Saya and see if you eat with her.

Looking at the quiet girl beside you, you started to speak to her gently as if afraid that you may frighten her.

"Hello. Your name is Saya, correct?"

"E-eh? Y-yes..."

"Is it okay if we eat together?"

You smile at her gently and she seemed to blush at that.

"W-w-well...it's...fine...I don't...mind..."

Her voice trembled and sounded out so quietly that it could be mistaken for a mosquito.

Still, you didn't mind it and pushed your desk closer to hers.

"Great. I don't have much friends yet here apart from maybe Lacie. We will be sitting next to each other from now on. I hope we can be friends."

"U-uuuu...f-friends...?"

Saya seemed to be overwhelmed. Maybe you pushed on too hard? You decided that you aren't in a hurry to complete the Side Quest anyway so there's no need to push things too far immediately.

You nodded and pulled back as well.

"Un. But well, it's fine to take things slowly. We can start by eating together from now on...is that okay?"

"T-that...it's fine..."

Saya's Favorability with you has risen(+15)

Current Favorability with Saya: 15 (Close Acquaintance)

You made a silent victory pose in your head with the 15 additional favorability and think that it shouldn't be too long for you to get 40 points now.

Time passed as the two of you silently ate your lunch. It seems Saya appreciated the quietness and you gained 5 more Favorability because of it.

Saya's Favorability with you has risen(+5)

Current Favorability with Saya: 20 (Friend)

A few more hours passed by and the classes have ended. You then asked Saya her plans for going home and she mentioned that her parents will come to pick her up.

Well, you suppose that this is indeed normal. After all, you are all still kids and your parents would indeed be worried if they let you commute on your first day.

Though your parents are quite busy people, they had also promised to come to pick you up when school ends.

After seeing Saya out the classroom, you turned and saw Lacie also heading out and asked if she has someone coming to pick her up.

The girl nodded and kept her chin up proudly claiming that her parents sent a chauffeur to pick her up.

...In other words, her parents are either too busy or didn't bother to pick her up huh?

Anyway, the two of you had just met and you don't have any say on the matter, if you speak up now, it might only drop her Favorability with you instead.

After sighing, you also started to walk outside the classroom.

Before you reached the gates, you heard some muffled noises in a secluded corner of the building. It seems like you had inherited a part of your father's battle senses as your five senses are greater than normal people.

Last year, your father had even let you start training on your body already despite your unwillingness...still, it did provide some benefits so you continued it in your morning routine before going to school.

Despite focusing on studies, you know that there may be times when you are needed to fight. It was better to be prepared than not.

After thinking for a moment, you decided to go and see what those muffled voices were.

By the time you reached the source of the noise, you saw a classmate of yours holding onto his stomach in pain and several older students circling around him.

Getting a good look at your classmate, you could see that this boy is actually Andrew who thought of you as his enemy.

You don't know the situation and why they are ganging up at him, it might be too hasty to jump in and intervene. You can pretend not to see anything and simply leave or call a teacher for help.

On the other hand, he is your classmate, even if he hates you, you can't stand by and watch either. You have been trained by your father, handling a few punks should be fine.

...Well, there is another option to join the older students and beat up Andrew as well.

What do you do?

Bullies


RESULT OF VOTES:

Intervene and help Andrew - 15

Join and beat up Andrew - 2

Pretend not to see anything - 1

Call a teacher for help - 8

11