Chapter 126: Dao Gives Birth to the One!
166 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing the sudden exclamation from her brother, Luna was a little surprised but she did not think much before coming close to him and leaned over his shoulder to see what he was talking about.

Just as fast as Keiran’s expression turned ecstatic it turned weird the next second. On the book, he read the words mentioning yin yang out loud.

“The Dao gives birth to the one,

The one gives birth to the two.

The Two gives birth to The Three.

The Three gives birth to the Ten Thousand Things.

The Ten Thousand Things carry the Yin and enfold the Yang;

Kneading gently, they create harmony.”

“What does this even mean?” Luna could not help but ask with a weird look on her face, Keiran was also engrossed in his thoughts trying to decode this encrypted message but he had little to no information about this.

In fact these lines were the only information he had till now.

He continued to flip through the information to see if there was a more detailed explanation about these phrases; there were only two lines there in the whole book relevant to this information.

The first was similar to what the system had explained to them. The union of the man and the woman.

“The male is the embodiment of yang while the female is the embodiment of the yang!.”

The Male and the female here represent not only the human race but the origin of every race. Only by the union of a man and a woman can they give birth to the next generation.

While the other information they received from these text was that,

“Just like the male and the female giving birth to a child, everything originates from Yin and Yang!”

At the end of the book there was a symbol of the moon and the sun. The sun was marked as Yang while the moon was marked as Yin.

Keiran sighed and placed the book back on the table.

“Do you think that is true?” Luna came out of her shock and asked. How can you expect less from geniuses? “Will we also be able to create many things after we master our powers?”

Just from the few information provided in the book they were able to analyze some key information.

“No idea but I don’t think so! See the thing it mentioned here is the union of Yin and Yang. We have powers of yin and Yang separately. Even if we became one at best, what we would be creating will be little brats.”

*Smack*

Hearing Keirna’s words, Luna slapped his back in embarrassment. There was a sharp blush on her face, dying her face red. She could not help but feel a little tinge in her private parts imagining their union.

*cough*

“Well, we have other books to go through first. Let’s finish them all.”

Keiran coughed and picked up another book. How could he not sense the change in Luna. with their link he could already sense her little aroused state. His action intensified the blush on her face.

In her embarrassment, Luna jumped at Keiran and bit his neck like a vampire.

“Ah! Stop! I am sorry! Spare me My dear sister~" Pushing Noah on his Luna sat on his stomach and looked at him with a smug face.

“That’s unfair!” seeing the warm smile on Noah’s face that appeared seeing her happy face, Luna could not help but complain. His warmth was her weakness. How could she bully him now that he is showing her such a face.

She leaned down and planted a deep kiss on his red lips. Thinking of something she bit his lips drawing blood from them and drank it. Her eyes showed deep emotions of love and affection. She licked his wounds clean and moved back up.

“That’s your punishment for being a bully!” she exclaimed with a smug smile and licked her lips and fingers.

Seeing the seductive expression on her face, Noah suddenly moved to sit up straight and kissed her back. Caught by surprise, Luna could not counter back before Keiran did the same to her and drank her blood as well.

“Tasty~”

[ Checking if the hosts have turned into vampires! ]

[Processing- 100%]

[ No Vampire Gene Detected!]

[ Host Keiran-Pure Lust and Sadism detected]

[ Host Luna-Pure lust and Desire to be punished detected!]

[ False warning! Please Continue! ]

*~Silence~*

Hearing the familiar ding In their Mind Keiran and Luna read the text hurriedly thinking something happened but seeing the contents of the texts from the system made their eyes Twitch.]

“Desire to be punished?!”

Keiran could not help but mumble in astonishment seeing the blood red face of Luna.

“This Fucking System!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!” Luna in her rage tried to punch the screens many times only for her fist to pass through the template.

[...]

In her anger, she shifted in many directions and attacked the screen, her position ended up with her back facing Keiran as she stood on the sofa on her knees.

Suddenly Luna lost her balance and she had to use her elbows to support herself to sit.

when he saw her perky and plump ass only covered with denim shorts right in front of him Keiran could not control himself from making a move, he still remembered the words that were displayed by the system.

Unknown to Luna, Keiran raised his hands up in the air before he descended them aiming for their rightful place.

*SMACK!*

3