Chapter 125: Progress in Yin-Yang!
250 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With each passing day the Twin’s control over the Ether energies grew more and more precise. They did not forget to explore the limits of their Yin and Yang powers but sadly their powers were limited by their imaginations.

Their eyes were focused on their goal of surviving which did not give them much time to let their thoughts wander.

Besides, if it was the previous earth where they had access to all kinds of Novels and fantasy tales about Yin and Yang they might have been able to make progress.

But their reality was far from the fantasy, due to the destruction of most of the planet, many sacred books and legends were lost with the passage of time. Since most of the books were digitized they were wiped from the surface of earth.

Mostly only the few important books which were kept like treasure by many people survived the disaster.

Treading on this path Keiran and Luna had limited knowledge to tread on.

“Did you find something?” Luna asked as she closed a book placing it on the top of the many books in front of them.

Keiran shook his head in reply and closed his own book. There was even a trace of helplessness in his eyes. He did not know why they were not making any progress in their current situation and asked the system about it.

The system told them that they needed full control over their skill to move onto the next realm.

“Absolute control of Yin and Absolute control over Yang.”

This was their innate skills that they received during their awakening. Ever since the awakening they have  been using this skill very rarely beside for practicing and killing beasts so it was only natural for them to not make much progress in this skill.

They needed a way for them to implement this skill in their daily lives.

Which is why right now they were going through the books they could find on fire and ice skills. Because up until now they have been using these skills by their instincts. Keiran had been using his Yang skill to boost the blood flow and working of cells inside his body. While he even uses the yang energy to create sparks and heat around his swords while attacking.

This skill helps him in damaging his opponents while stabbing.

Luna on the other hand had been using her skill to create ice attacks. She found a book on ice skills in the castle library and had been using that book as a base to create skills related to ice.

She instinctively created an ice sword while killing their teacher during awakening. From that moment on she thought that her skill had something to do with ice.

After Killing Wang Shu they had called in an elder from the Wang family and ordered them to bring all of the books related to any topic inside their library.

After snooping through the royal library Keiran came to understand that sometimes he can find important information in the most unexpected places.

Having No choice but the elder could only pull his beard and pass off the books to them. They did not dare to hide any books from the royal family fearing they might face consequences later on.

However they did not go down without fighting, They suggested, Instead of sending books all at once, they should send the books in batches.

They said that they feared they might be overwhelmed by the information. The twins could see through their facade with just a glance but they still agreed to their arrangements with a smirk.

“Picking up another book from the table Luna commented with a feral grin on her face.

“Those bastards thought that they could delay us by giving us the useless book first, should have seen their faces when we sent the whole batch in a single day!”

Keiran also smirked seeing her smile. How could the elders have known that the twins were monsters in their own league and on top of that they had the help of the system.

[ Reader’s Impatience- Miscellaneous skill! ]

This was the skill Keiran purchased to flip through the books at a tremendous pace.

[ Description- This skill is one the most desired skills among readers who cannot wait to finish their favorite books. This skill allows the user to read through the whole page with just a glance but it depends on their comprehension how much they can grasp.]

[ Note- It cannot help with the chapters that are not released yet, if there is an unfinished book. You have to wait for the author to finish it! Go find Him/her instead]

(A/N: this note is for you guys!)

This skill was tailor made for the twins who had the most developed mind for people their age and even their thinking process was quite fast. They can comprehend some low level skills with a single glance.

With the help of this skill the twins were now on their last set of books, in these few weeks they did not have any matches and could squander their few time on these books.

At first they came across the most useless books they had seen in their lives.

There were books on walking, how to stand and how to pee correctly. Keiran must say he was speechless at the shamelessness of the elders from the Wang family.

There was even a book about an old man talking to a blade of grass like it was his woman and asking her to perform nightly duties.

Keiran immediately burned that book using his ether energy. Then came a few more useful books. He found a book on sex positions and different kinds of play, he secretly imprinted the book in his mind and could not wait for most of the things he had yet to try on Luna.

Unknown to him, even Luna came across a similar book. Many books were disposed of, in these days.

As he picked the next book Keiran found that it was related to some mythological story about a Taoist from the Chinese legends.

“I found Something!”

His eyes widened when he saw something related to what he was looking for. He got a little excited that he exclaimed out loud. His words naturally attracted Luna’s attention who leaned over his shoulder to look at what he found.

3