Chapter 124: Wangs’ Choice!
153 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang Family!

In the main branch of the Wang estate, servants were running from one place to another. Many of the workers had already quit their jobs.

The Wang Family was facing severe losses all of a sudden. Their revenue from the business decreased exponentially.

All of this was because Wang Shu died!

She was none other than the head of the Wang Family. She crawled her way from being a mere side woman of the previous head of the family and obtained the position of the current head.

Even though she used various unconventional means to achieve this position, it was undeniable that she was a good leader. Under her leadership the Wang family boomed.

They raised in position and became the noble family, now after she died they were facing the consequences.

In a room filled with deadly silence, three old men stood there and stared at each other.

They were the elders of the Wang Family!

“What should we do?”

One old man broke the silence with a complicated tone.

His expression was no different from the rest of the two present in the room. One of the old man replied with a deep sigh.

“What can we do? That woman is dead and we have to find a new family head. From now on all of our family assets belong to Prince Keiran. As long as he does not die we are now his vessel.”

“Do we have to submit to a talentless boy? He may have the legendary sword intent but his power is limited. He has no power against that man. Do you think he is fit to become the New King?!”

“What can we do? These are the rules of the kingdom and these rules cannot be broken unless we get stronger than the king himself.”

Two of them continued bickering, expressing their thoughts. The Wang family needed a new head and they did not believe that the prince had the ability to handle businesses.

Had it been the other prince they would have been happy to comply with his demands. Although the abilities of the youngest prince was unknown to the world, there was a thing that was known to them.

The youngest prince is a true business. His talent in business exceeded any other.

Ever since the championship started. He did not seem to be staying silent and had started his own business.

Aiden was working on a trading business to support his brother. What he did not not know was that everyone else thought he was preparing for his move on the throne.

If Aiden knew such rumors were spreading about him, he would have scoffed at them and said, “Humph, Who is more worthy of sitting on the throne beside my brother?”

“Silence.”

Seeing that the two elders did not stop their bickering, the third elder interrupted with his cold voice. His voice filled with authority and power, after Wang Shu he was the strongest person in the clan.

“There is no need to think over these things for now.” The man looked at the two of them before adding. “If that prince wants our clan, he needs to come out alive and we all know that it won't be easy and we still have more than half a year until this championship ends.”

Hearing those words the two of them calmed down and nodded. Indeed the championship had just started a few months ago, how can it end that fast. They might have the chance to redeem their clan.

Unfortunately for them their troubles did not end there as the old man continued.

“Focus this year on increasing the power within the clan. No one dares to cause trouble for us on the surface but I know that the Kurosaki Family would not sit still and let us recover.”

Seeing the serious look on the man's face they also felt a sense of urgency in their heart. They had a beef with that family for a long time. Now that the Kurosaki Daiki was a Duke they won't be having an easy journey ahead.

They might lose their status if their family does not produce a genius of the level of Wang Shu or even stronger.

“Let's pass the orders and buy all kinds of breeding cows and plant them with our bloodline.”

One of the old men offered while the two contemplated a little before agreeing.

“We need all kinds of fertile women to breed a good heir for our family. Find the best quality you can find.”

Agreeing with this order all of them left the room leaving an eerie silence behind.

.

.

.

Days went by and the twins returned to their regular routine of hunting beasts and earning points.

They would occasionally relax and watch the serene Atmosphere of the wilderness. Although more dangerous than the kingdom they live in, the twins weirdly found that place more calming and enjoyable than the safe environment of the kingdom.

The level of hypocrisy and constant guard against everyone they meet was quite exhausting for them.

Even though they slept, they could not relax thinking someone might try to plot something against them tomorrow.

They could live worry free without caring about the future but that would be foolish of them. The danger does not wait for them to react.

They learnt it the hard way, when he watched Luna being so close to the death's door, Keiran never took their safety lightly.

After his battle with Wang Shu Keiran doubled his Training, he did not let that victory go to his head but instead he used that victory as a push for himself to get even stronger.

But rest was just as important to them as training was, which is why the twins were resting nestling in each other's embrace on a comfortable sofa as they watched the ongoing battle in the arena.

2