Chapter 123: The Profiteer System! Erla’s strength!
152 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Ding ]

[Congratulations Host for Slaying A First $&#&:#@ Being.]

[ Congratulations Host on Slaying a Tier 3 Being. ]

[Rewards Being Calculated]

[Points Gained For Slating Tier 3 Being : 20,000]

[Total points: 253,000 points]

Keiran sighed seeing the small number of points in front of his eyes. He knew that the system was black hearted. It gave them so low points and charged So many points for giving them items.

[...]

Since Keiran was cursing the system, it could naturally hear him loud and clear. Luna also did not spare any disgusted look throwing at the panel in front of her.

[ Host, It's not my fault for that! ]

[The items are of High Quality and they come along with special perks.]

Seeing the unconvinced look in the twins the system proceeds to explain, while inwardly cursing whoever made it.

[ The sword Host wants is a Top Tier three weapon. It can even injure or even kill some Tier four level beings. ]

Keiran shot an unsure look at the system. What was the level of this weapon? Although he could tell that they were categorized according to the ranks of ether users but that was all he could tell.

As if seeing its host confusion, the system explained.

[ The Tiers of the Weapon are based on various factors.

Be it the materials of the weapon.

The skills of their maker. Some creators can even make a high ranking item with just low ranking materials.

There are other factors but these two are the basic factors involved]

[ The sword that the host chose was made meticulously with very good metals. The blacksmith put his heart and soul into completing this work. So it is natural for it to cost that much..]

Keiran nodded in understanding.

'Indeed, a profiteer.' Kerian and Luna spoke at the same time making the system speechless.

Ignoring the system Keiran looked at the dead body of the creature they had just killed and sheathed his Sword back.

"What should we do with this body? Do we bring it back?" Luna asked while using her feet to roll the head of the creature around.

Keiran also started thinking about thay, they did not have any information regarding these beings that have been hiding in the shadows.

First Ethan and Now this creature, they were all linked by the same weird energy. He knew that even Arion did not know much about them, so it was pointless to even consider asking him about it.

Making up his mind Keiran stored the creature inside the system storage.

"We will research it once we have time." Keiran replied to Luna and they walked away from the place and continued their journey back to the kingdom.

Shortly after they left an eerie presence descended in the area. A figure covered in black mist that seemed to be oozing out of its body walked towards the area where the traces of battle were left.

"What happened …here? …Where is the Envoy?" The sound of the figure was chilling and distorted. It almost seemed like the being was having difficulty speaking.

"Did that find.. out about this?"

"No.. Knowing that guy he would have destroyed the whole area if he encountered the Envoy?"

"Who else is powerful enough to engage in this scale of battle. I wonder if the Envoy is dead? If that's true, 'They' might be angry…"

After staying there for a while the figure ventured deep Inside the Wilderness disappearing from the place he stood.

Yet the place he stood suddenly started corroding at an incredible rate.

Keiran and Luna arrived back in the Solunar Kingdom and they blended in the crowd while removing their disguise.

After walking for a while they already felt eyes on them. The familiar presence of the Shadow guards made them smirk under their hood.

The twins started making their way towards the arena. Only after they entered the gates of the arena did the presence of the shadow guards disappear. Walking in the hallway they noticed that one of the screens on the wall were showing the current match ongoing.

The participants of the match made the Twins halt in place as they looked at the screen with a serious look on their face.

On the screen a man wearing expensive gear was fighting against a mature woman.

Fighting was an overstatement, the woman was just toying with the man. She waved her hands and the earth golem made by the man was shattered by a huge whip made of wood.

The woman was none other than Erla. Her eyes devoid of any emotions looked at the man in front of him and she raised her hand.

Following the hand movements a huge wood spike came out of the ground stabbing the man in the back.

Seeing the dead man dangling in the air, Erla snapped her fingers making the wood spike vanish.

*Thud*

The man fell to the ground like a lifeless doll and Erla flew away back to the mansion. These were the types of matches she had been facing.

It was not that her opponents were weak, no the man she had just killed was a Tier 2 being.

Although he had just entered Tier 2 while fighting, he was one nonetheless. She toyed with a tier two ether user and killed him like squashing a bug.

Seeing this scene further gave a sense of urgency to the Twins. They were not sure that even if they went all out together they would be able to deal with her.

What Erla showed them was just the power level of Tier 2.

'What if she breakthroughs to Tier 3.'

The twins walked towards their room with this thought echoing in their mind. She was even more powerful than the man they had just faced.

Then there is the final Boss, Arion!

3