Chapter 122: Killing The Unknown Creature!
108 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Thud*

Keiran watched in shock as a large part of his enemy's body fell to the ground and the man didn't even bat an eye to it.

"Oh! You have angered me boy!!"

The creature moved slowly as the wound on his body started releasing smoke. His eyes filled with killing intent and ridicule.

'Did the boy really think he could kill me like that? heh!'

*Hiss~*

The muscles, bones and every part of his body that was visible from the cut, started Wiggling as if it suddenly came to life. The Ether energy inside its body started to churn..

Luna also started to get up as she dusted off the ruble from herself and looked at the source of her current state. She started checking her body's condition and found out that she had broken ribs.

Although she was accustomed to pain because of their rigorous training, it was still hurting her like a bitch. She was fortunate that she was not having any trouble breathing because that would have meant that the broken ribs punctured her lungs.

Right now Internal bleeding was the last thing she wanted to face.

'How are you?'

Keiran's concerned voice caught her attention and she saw him still facing the man who was giving off an even more eerie feeling.

'I am Fine, Just a few broken ribs.'

'Hmm~ It's good that nothing serious happened-'

Keiran sighed in relief hearing those words. Such injuries were nothing to them but he was still angry that Luna was hurt because of the man in front of him.

Before they could continue their conversation the man suddenly moved and something happened that caused Keiran to release his killing intent.

At first the Ether energy Inside the creature reduced at a rapid rate alarming Keiran that the man might be plotting something but when the last stand of the ether energy was depleted and the man did not seem to be affected by it.

There was a wide smile on the man's face that made him look menacing. Keiran would have intercepted him but everything was happening so fast that Keiran did not want to take a chance of being caught off guard, which is why he could only wait.

That was a wise decision because as soon as that person's energy reserves emptied another energy flared from him which was even more powerful than before.

"I don't know what kind of ether powers you have but I won't matter once you are dead~"

Seeing the boy not having any intentions of attacking him at all, the man had a trace of pity in his eyes. He wanted to kill them as soon as possible.

Luna and Keiran's eyes widened seeing the familiar but even more potent dark red aura flaring in front of them. The aura was so dark that it almost looked like blood mist was forming in the air.

Keiran did not know where the man came from Nor did he know what connection this man had with Ethan but he knew one thing that he has to kill this man now and here..

From what he could see, Keiran did not have the luxury to get any information out of his enemy, so instead of waiting time he charged ahead with the intent to kill.

"HAHA! Come at me Boy!! Let me show you what fear is!!"  The creature laughed and suddenly the place where his body was cut from regenerated like it was never harmed.

"You made me use all the Ether I have absorbed. I Never thought mere Tier 1 Brats would make me go all out!"

Keiran was a little shocked to see the man suddenly recovering but his steps did not falter because he saw that the blades on the creature's back did not recover. He only had the blades on one side and both of its arms.

Luna got a message inside her head and she also charged forward at her full speed.

"If you are one or two it does not matter you will both die here!!"

Seeing Luna who had been sneaking up on him till now suddenly charge at him made him suspicious but he shrugged it off and prepared for the attack.

"Link Start!" When they were at equal distance away from the Creature both Keiran mumbled and suddenly their eyes started to change.

Keiran gained a black outline to his white eye while Luna gained a white outline to her black eyes.

*Cling!*

They swung their swords at the same time mirroring each other's actions.

"What is this glow?" The creature screeched seeing the golden glow shimmering under their white and black aura as he stopped their attacks with his arm blades.

"Tier2!! How is that possible?!"

The sudden increase in their powers shocked him. He racked his brain thinking how could they have two natures of ether on their body and a chilling thought made his scalp go numb!.

The moment of distraction was all the twins needed and flared their sword intent and  stabbed the man from both sides.

Blergh!!

The man coughed up dark black blood that corroded the ground as soon as it fell on it.

"How dare a mere insect try to kill–"

Keiran narrowed his eyes seeing that the creature did not die even after getting stabbed in its heart but he did not dwell on it and broke the connection with Luna. He did not give the beast the opportunity to recover and cut his head off before his sword crumbled to dust.

*thud!*

He looked at the severed head of the beast on the ground with wariness. The creature had fear and anger in its eyes. Because he dared to underestimate the twins again and again the creature died without even utilizing the real power of his Tier 3..

Only after hearing the familiar sound in his mind did Keiran relax a little.

[Ding]

3