Chapter 121: Fight with The Unknown!
151 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Keiran watched the creature in front of him with a serious expression on his face, the power he was radiating was nothing to scoff at..

While looking at him, he secretly asked the system if it knew what the man in front of him was.

'Do you have any information on that person in front of me.'

[ Race: _&$#& ]

Keiran knew that the system had all kinds of knowledge but it was always because of his strength that he was unable to access these information.

'The guy is in front of me and you still want to hide the information from me??'

He grumbled inside his mind in annoyance as he pretended to hear the guy ramble on how he would eat them.

[ … ]

[ I am sorry host, It is for your own good that you do not even think about these beings. You should just kill the creature in front of you and be done with it. I can pass the information to the host the day you reach Tier 2.]

Keiran sighed, he was a little frustrated that he could not know the information right but he did not pressure the system too much. To his surprise the system continued speaking.

[ The only thing I can tell you is that, the creature in front of you is the weakest creature from its race and his power is not at its peak making him 5 times weaker than what he used to be at his peak.]

Keiran was a little surprised hearing the information.

'1/5th of his peak, what kind of power does this person hold at his peak… That is the lowest level creature from its race..'

Kerian Turned his attention to Luna and saw that she was ready to move at any time and just was waiting for his instructions..

Seeing this he flared his Ether energy making the creature pause his rambling.

"Very well, since you wanna court death so much, let me fulfill your wish."

The creature disappeared from Keiran's sight but he did not panic and squatted down feeling a gush of wind coming from behind him.

*Woosh*

A sharp blade-like arm went over his head as the man looked at him with his eyes narrowed.

*Thud*

Keiran suddenly rolled on the ground and the place he was standing was stabbed with three other such arms.

"You are a slippery one aren't you." He chuckled and rushed at him at a tremendous speed.

Keiran strengthened his body as it glowed with a white light.

"Kek!, why aren't you using your Ether skill… Don't tell me that you have a trash skill. Simply strengthening your body with ether won't help ya!!"

Ignoring his trash talk, Kieran used his body strengthening skill to the peak and started smashing at his incoming blades. He did not attack them straight up, instead he started attacking them from the side, making the man annoyed.

Luna also did not stay put; she started sneaking in on the man and looked for his blind spots.

She did not know if he could see at his back but she sent a couple of flying knives to test it out but to her surprise the blades on his back shredded the blades to pieces.

'This is not simply the power of strengthening ether. How is that power so strong?'

He backed away and looked at the girl circling around finding his weak spots.

'She seems weak, let's use her.' thinking of this he charged at Luna ignoring the boy. He thought that the boy would charge at him recklessly seeing him attack the weak girl accompanying him.

To his surprise Keiran did not move from his place and took his blade out and stood there.

'Snort! Do you think I won't attack the girl if you don't move?'

He laughed and used his ether to power his blade, "Blade Rush!"

He yelled out loud sending illusionary arc blades made of water energy at Luna. In a single slashes He sent tens of blades at her.

"Scoff! Playing with water in front of me~" Luna smiled and slashed her sword covered with black energy that caught the man's eyes.

"Hahaha! What a pointless-"

He laughed as he saw Luna slash at his blades with some low level sword but his eyes widened as he saw his water blades turning into Ice and shattering upon contact with the tip of her sword.

Her playful eyes glanced at him angering him but before he could move felt a chill on his back.

"You did not forget me did you?"

Hearing the chilling voice the man instinctively used his blades to attack the boy who had suddenly appeared behind his back.

As if expecting the attack. Kerian smiled and twisted his body while swinging his sword through the gaps in the man's defense.

*Churn!*

*Swoosh!*

The blade flared and he managed to cut through the right side of the man. Leaving a huge cleaving wound around his shoulder that reached deep till his stomach.

*Shreek!*

"EHAhhkk!!!"

The cut started burning and blisters appeared all around his wound as the man shrieked in pain and agony.

The effects on his wounds were due to yang energy he had used in that sword attack. Even though the man was strong he was underestimating them and he paid for it.

His shrieks echoed in the area, his eyes bloodshot looking at Keiran with killing intent. Luna rushed in to take a last swing at him but suddenly something happened.

*Boom*

A huge wave of tremendous dark aura burst out of him. The aura was so strong that it sent Luna back flying and she smelled into a nearby tree.

*Slam!!*

Keiran did not move towards Luna to check on her, instead he watched the man with his shocked eyes as used his own blades to tear his body apart.

*Churn!!*

The green colored blood splattered all over the ground and the familiar deep red ominous energy filled the air making Keiran's expression turn cold. The killing intent in his eyes further intensified.

2