Chapter 120: Facing an Unknown Creature!!
206 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luna stood at the entrance of the room as she watched a familiar shadow walking towards her.

She had a warm smile on her face, like a dutiful wife welcoming her husband who came back from his victory.

Keiran arrived in front of Luna and stood there as Luna lunged into his embrace.

"Welcome back dear."

Keiran felt all of his worries and weakness wash away as her familiar scent entered his nose and her whole being seemed to resonate with him.

"I am back!"

They went inside the room and closed the door behind them

Inside a dimly lit room a Woman in her prime looked at the screen with an unreadable expression in her eyes. Her lush green hair seemed to be glowing brightly as they flowed on her voluptuous body.

"It looks like he has grown quite a bit~ we might be facing each other soon. I wonder who will be the lucky one to face me~."

She chuckled but there was no sense of happiness or any other emotions in her chuckle. She laid back on the bed and closed her eyes while thinking.

'Just a little more..'

….

Time went on as the twins went back to the wilderness and started hunting for points.

Although the wilderness was full of beasts, they were scattered all across the area in different directions. Finding them was not an easy task and if they were lucky enough to encounter a group of beasts the twins would get a huge wave of points.

Right now they were saving points for a new pair of swords. They have already decided to go along with the twin sword of day and night. They were now on the road to collect a million points.

*Woosh*

With a last swing of his sword Keiran beheaded the last of the pack of the wild rats he was facing.

There were a couple of corpses of the dead tier 1 rats lying around him and while under him was the corpse of the dead tier 2 corpse.

Luna was also done on her side with killing another Tier 2 rat. It seemed like they were a couple.

They would have sympathized with them if they had the luxury to do so. Right now they were fighting for their own survival. For them their safety was beyond the safety of the world no matter how pitiful they are. None of the unknown people could compare to the Person standing beside them.

They pulled their swords and moved towards the next target.

They continued this routine until the sun started to set and slight darkness dawned on the area.

Keiran and Luna shuttled through the dense forest as they made their way towards the Kingdom.

While they were running back Keiran and Luna's ears caught the subtle sound in the area causing them to halt and stop.

*Rustle!*

*Rustle*

Keiran did not sense anything with his qi sense so he tried something different and looked around with his eyes and Luna did the same.

Their eyes scanned through the area but they did not find it until Keiran's eyes caught something.

"Ke-ke-ke!! Look.. what we… have here!! …Delicious Humans …away from their territory!"

A cracking eerie voice entered their ear causing them to feel goosebumps all over their bodies.

Kerian's eyes turned cold as he looked in the direction from where a figure walked out of the shadows of the forest.

His eyes widened a little seeing such a creature for the first time in his life.

Although the man in front of him looked a little human, he was anything but human. He had long crooked legs with a hunched back

There were sharp sickle-like legs coming out of his back that moved from time to time. What was even more weird was that the face of the man was just like a human but he had four eyes on its face.

Two sharp blades came out of his forearms like guards on them.

Kerian looked deep in his eyes which looked at him and Luna like they were a piece of meat.

Keiran could feel an overwhelming aura coming from the man in front of him. It was almost similar to the strongest noble families head.

Just a step away from Tier-3, The man, no he was no man.., the thing in front of them was peak Tier two…

"Screech!! Ha-ha!... Who would have thought that as soon as I got out ….I would be able to feast on these… Low level ants."

Keiran narrowed his eyes eating his words and he had already activated the link between him and Luna.

He did not dare to be reckless and wait for the man to attack. He knew they might have to go all out to deal with the man in front of them.

His level was although low he could tell he was far more powerful than what he seems to be on the surface.

"Ho~~ Ants wanna fight against me??Haha" He let out an eerie laugh and looked at them with a playful look in his eyes

He seemed to have sensed the twins activating their Ether energy, he did not even seem bothered by their attempt to fight back Instead he ridiculed them for it.

"You mere Tier 1 insects…. think they can have any other… outcome than facing death after meeting me?! How laughable!!"

Seeing that his prey did not answer his provocation, the man flared his Ether pressure and his eyes widened a little seeing them standing unfazed by the pressure.

His eyes turned cold as he spoke up, " very well, since... you wanna court death so much let me fulfill your wish."

'It looks like they are no ordinary humans, they might have something on them that is countering my pressure or they have some secrets too.'

His thoughts were quite fast as he made the judgment in a matter of seconds.

'No matter what the reason is, I will know it after I slice them up.. I should have some fun too….After all It's been years since I last had fun like this…'

4