Chapter 119: Keiran VS Wang Shu (Final)
173 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an enclosed dark space where no light could reach stood an illusionary figure radiating bright white light. The figure looked like a corporal representation of Kerian.

Standing in the middle of nowhere where not even a single breath of air could enter the figure seemed to be deeply in a sleep-like state with his eyes closed.

His Ethereal black hair shone in white light as they floated against loosely around him.

“Serve me Boy~”

“Forget everything~ You are mine~~”

“You are Mine Dear Prince~”

Keiran although seems unconscious, he could hear some faint whispers inside his mind.

The voice of these whispers seemed to be so magical that it made him listen to them and submit to it.

The allure of the voice was quite strong, it started approaching his soul. As soon as the alluring voice touched his soul another voice resounded in his mind…

The voice seemed close to him yet so distant from him. He could tell that he knew the owner of the voice but he could not clearly hear what the voice was saying…

The voice started repeating whatever it was saying yet he could not hear it no matter how hard he tried to focus. The alluring voice kept interrupting him.

He felt like he seemed to be forgetting something.

Something that made him want to kill himself for forgetting something that made him so disgusted with himself that he even felt his own soul screaming at him.

Then he heard it.. “  ’er..”

Faintly but surely he could hear it. Unknown to him The white glow on his corporal body started to intensify!!

But then suddenly as soon as that glow appeared it vanished and several menacing shackles appeared on his illusionary figure.

Before he could realize what happened he heard another voice, he heard a faint whisper as if it was next to his ear…

“I Trust you Brother!”

*Boom*

As soon as that voice entered his ears, all of his senses flared, his closed eyes shot white open revealing a pair of menacing white eyes.

Eyes filled with anger… Eyes filled with killing intent!!

Just as his eyes opened a sharp aura shot out from his figure illuminating the dark area.

….

On the outside as Keiran's aura flared and an Illusionary figure of the sword appeared with him as the center, he looked coldly at the woman standing a little far away from him and looking at him with hate and blaming eyes.

He did not know what he had done for her to hate him so much neither he cared about. He knew one thing, …that she will die today!

“What just happened?”

He mumbled and took his sword out of its sheath, he seemed to have forgotten what happened in that black space.

Wang Shu saw Flared her Ether once again and tried to take control of his consciousness once again but to her shock as soon as the fog touched the illusionary sword around Keiran it dissipated without leaving any trace behind.

Luna clenched her fist and looked at the screen with a slight smile on her face.

“Thank god you are fine.”

Her eyes turned crescent shaped as she gazed at his figure on the screen with love and passion.

“He looks so valiant and handsome!!”

On the other side Daiki Kurosaki looked at the stage with wide eyes. He was surprised to see the powers of the sword intent.

The sight of mist being annihilated from the aura just from touching was breathtaking.

Karin watched in shock as his grandfather looked at the stage with his eyes practically glowing while gasping for breath.

“Huff.. Huff.. Ah!! If only I can touch that Long and Firm thing just for a second…. AH!!”

Feeling a little weirded out she backed away from him and walked away from him.

Her eyes even had a hint of disgust towards the old man. If he knew what his granddaughter was thinking he might have a heart attack or beat her on the spot.

Back on the stage Keiran scoffed and waved his sword.

*Woosh*

Wang Shu could only watch with a pale face as all of the mist was dissipated by the aura from Keiran's sword alone.

“H…How?!” She trembled in fear as she exclaimed, Keiran did not answer her and continued to walk towards her.

Seeing him walk towards her she panicked but did not give up fighting…

‘If I can not use Ether to Manipulate you I will use it to kill you. I still have my body left’

Instead of running Wang Shu rushed at him with full speed and while she was running she sent several hidden weapons she had under her dress tied to her leg towards him at a fast speed.

Kerian did not dodge but instead he used his sword to parry these kunai and Knives with swift strikes.

She suddenly appeared in front of him and punched him with ether infused in her strikes. Kerian could easily see through her attacks and martial art.

*Slash*

*Thud*

“Ahhh!!!”

Wang Shu's scream echoed on the stage as she clenched her bleeding wrist with her other hand.

Keiran had slashed and removed her hand which fell to the ground..

She glared at Keiran as he drew closer with his bloodied blade towards her.

She blinked and the scenery in front of her eyes changed.

'Eh! Isn't that my body?!’

Her eyes widened as she watched her own beheaded body feeling to her knees before laying on the ground.

'Ah~ It seems I have died. Yet..!’ she looked in the sympathetic eyes of her killer looking back at her as she continued, ‘...Yet why does it feel so peaceful…? Why did my life felt more disgusting and scary than the death itself-’

“...”

Keiran silently looked at the dead corpse of the woman he had just killed and lowered his head while closing his eyes…

*Tap*

*Tap*

*Tap*

Under the deathly silence of the arena  Keiran walked away from the stage and his figure disappeared in the shadows of the hallway…

5