Chapter 118: Siren’s Allure (Part 2)
203 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Now tell me How will you escape this? Dear prince~~”

Wang Shu licked her fingers and looked at the dazed Keiran with her fiery eyes. She rushed at him at an incredible speed not giving him the chance to recover from the allure.

*Woosh*

*Boom*

.

.

.

Back in the waiting room, Luna looked at the screen with a cold look on her face, there was a hint of annoyance and worry in her eyes.

'System what is happening, didn't he have a skill to protect himself from these charms and mind altering powers.’

[... It was The Host's Choice to deactivate the skill while fighting for a while. I could not make him choose otherwise.]

*Thud*

Luna slammed her fist in the wall and gritted her teeth as she looked at the vixen approaching her brother who was in a dazed state.

[Host also told me yo tell you not to worry and that he will be able to win easily and come back to you ]

Hearing those words her grip relaxed and she looked at the screen with a serious look on her face.

“I will trust you brother!! Make sure to come back alive!” She mumbled and walked back to sit on the chair..

Inside another private room, Mr. Bove looked at the screen with a calm look on his face as sat behind a table leaning on his hands.

“Show me boy, what can you do!” His sharp eyes trying to see through everything looked at the screen with attention not wanting to miss any details.

….

“Prince, I hope you stay alright..” Karin Kurosaki prayed as she looked at the stage with worry in her eyes.

Daiki Kurosaki just shook his head  as he looked at the back of his granddaughter.

*Tap* *Tap*

“Is this the end for you, brat!” Arion mumbled sitting on a throne less luxurious than the one in the castle as he tapped on the arm rest.

There was not a single shred of worry or any familial emotion in his eyes for the kid. If there was any emotion it was slight amusement..

He wanted to see if Keiran would die here or would he show his some miracle like his sister.

Beside him Aiden and Serpahina also looked at the stage with a serious look on their face

They had their breaths held as they looked at the stage.

'Hurry up and Move Son/Brother!!!’

Back on the stage Wang Shu rushed at Keiran to use her ultimate move.

“Will of the Siren!” Wang Shu was a few steps away from and extended her hands to touch him.

‘Just a few steps, If I am able to touch him… He will be under my control and then I will make him to do anything I want~~’

She started deluding herself as she got closer to him inch by inch, just as she was about to touch him something happened!!!

*Boom*

An explosion occurred on the stage and a cloud of dust covered the area where the two participants were standing.

“What happened?!!!”

“Who won?!!”

“Where did the explosion come from!!!”

The audience turned restless seeing the sudden interruption of a cloud of dust.

*Woosh*

“What is that??”

“Someone came out of the smoke!!”

“No idiot they were sent flying!!”

“It's… that is!!!”

When they saw a figure flying out of the smoke they looked at the person with shock.

The figure was none other than Wang Shu!!!

She was covered in scratches all over her body. There were signs of tearing and blades on her. Her clothes were torn exposing her intimate area on her upper body.

Her left pink nipples dangled in the air catching the eye of the people in the audience.

*Gulp*

They all gulped their saliva and looked at the stage with a hint of desire in their eyes. Their idol and favorite woman Wang Shu was there in a disheveled appearance on the stage.

How can they hold themselves!!

They were already aroused just from a slight look of her partial naked body.

Wang Shu naturally felt all kinds of heated gaze on her body which aroused some dark memories of her past.

The scene of her childhood flashed through her eyes.

The sight of herself being passed around in a group of men, No they were  ot men they were beasts. They tossed her around like she was some kind of snack for them to enjoy.

“Huff.. Huff.. I will Kill You!!!” She looked at the smoke dissipating and yelled with an ugly look on her face.

'It was because of him that I remembered those memories!!’

'It was this Bastard! I will Kill him!!’

Blinded by rage she blamed everything on the boy in front of him. She watched as the smoke dissipated and revealed an ethereal figure of a handsome young man.

The boy had his eyes closed as his black fluttered in the air.

What was shocking was that his figure was covered in an Illusionary shadow of a huge sword that pointed towards the sky.

'So that’s the legendary Sword Intent! It seems they both have it.’ Arion Thought as he looked at the stage with a slight smile on his face.

“I need to make some preparations for this as well It seems.” Ethan closed his eyes and leaned against the seat he was sitting on and added.

“This match is as good as over!!”

_______________________________

Hope this message finds you riding high on the adventure rollercoaster that is two of my novels like Yin yang hearts. I’m Odayaka, the word-weaving wizard behind the tales you love! 🧙✨

 

Hold onto your bookmarks because I've got some thrilling news to share – we've just unfurled the magic carpet to our Patreon realm, and you're invited to the VIP party! 🎉✉️

 

**Why Join the Odayaka Crew? Here's the Scoop:**

 

  1. 🚀 **30 Chapters Ahead:** Be the ultimate time-traveler with access to a whopping 30 advanced chapters! Say goodbye to cliffhangers – you'll be lightyears ahead in the story galaxy.

 

  1. 🎨 **Artful Secrets:** Ever wondered how your favorite characters look in the mind's eye? Get ready for character art reveals that'll make your heart skip a beat! Exclusive visuals, just for you.

 

  1. 🎭 **Backstage Pass:** Dive behind the curtain with me! Uncover the secrets, the chaos, and the laughter that goes into creating the magic. It's like peeking into the coolest writer's den ever.

 

Ready to join the Odayaka Adventure Club? Hit the link below and buckle up for a ride you won't forget

 

2