Chapter 117: Siren’s Allure~
155 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Yes Host, this power is called Siren's allure]

Kwiran looked at the screen carefully before looking back at the woman in front of him.

'What are the details of this power?'

[Description: The body of the user excludes a unique charm in the form of an enchanting scent.

When someone inhales this scent they are placed under the control of the user for a period of time. The higher the degree of scent inhaled the longer the duration of the control the user has.

During the time of being controlled the victim is aware of all of their actions but they are unable to do anything about them.]

Keiran was shocked to read the description of the skill and this information further made him believe that there were no weak powers but not all powers are made for the battlefield.

'This power is basically a mental power. Although it is based on a person's sense of smell, the smell is also perceived by the brain in the end. she managed to gain control over so many people just using her body.'

Keiran sighed and gave another set of instructions to the system.

'System: can you block the skills that defend against the mental attacks?'

[....]

Seeing the system's hesitation Keiran explained in detail.

'If I am not affected a little, this may arouse some suspicion about my abilities.'

Saying this Keiran turned to look towards a room on the high levels of the Arena. It was the room of the royal family.

'So you decided to check If I have the same abilities as Luna or not…'' In the same room, Keiran could sense the familiar aura of his father sitting inside looking at the stage.

Although he could not see him, he knew he was there.

Seeing Keiran looking in different directions other than her, Wang Shu frowned and followed her sight.

She raised her eyebrows seeing the room of the royal family but she could not see anything because of a privacy window blocking her window.

'Is he looking there hoping that he would gain the recognition of the family??? But from what I have Noticed he does not even care about the royal family at all…. What is inside you mind Keiran, I will dig all those decrease out.' Wang Shu licked her lips sensually and increased the speed of spreading her scent in the area.

Taking the opportunity of Keiran's 'Distraction' in the middle of the fight.

"At least wait for that man to announce the start…" she trembled hearing Keiran's mocking voice. She saw him turning to look in her eyes with a knowing look on his face.

She unconsciously took a step back seeing his white eyes boring inside her. She got a feeling that she could not hide anything from him.

*Gulp*

She felt her throat go dry from the tension suspended in the air.

"Let's not keep the others waiting and start the match! Let the arena Rumble!!!"

The commentator yelled in enthusiasm as the rest of the crowd cheered. No one noticed the little interaction between the two competitors.

Inside the private room of the royal family, Arion looked at the stage with narrowed eyes.

'Did he just look at me? Or was it my imagination? How can he even see through these special windows that even the people with x-ray eyes cannot see, I must be thinking too much.'

"My dear Prince, can you tell me why did you always decline my offer?.. From what I can tell you and the princess haven't even crossed the line but if you come to me, I will not only show you what pleasure is but I will also take you to all kinds of heights of pleasure." Wang Shu walked forward swaying her hips left and right, enticing the crowd.

Keiran scoffed at her blatant attempt to stall for time.

"I say, Mrs.Wang~~ if you really want to stall for time at least pick a less obvious topic but I don't mind indulging you.."

He chuckled a little entracing all the female presents including Wang Shu. When she registered his words her expression contorted a little.

"A Pitiful woman like Mrs. Wang is targeting little kids like me or even younger. I wonder how your husband would have felt if he knew." Keiran walked forward slowly as he continued to speak, "Oh wait didn't you kill him~"

He could see Wang Shu's aura flaring along as she looked at him with undisguised coldness in her eyes.

"You ungrateful Junior! I gave you a chance to save yourself but it seems you chose death!" She did not care about disguising her actions anymore and flared her Ether, spreading the unique energy all over the stage.

Keiran kept on walking towards her holding his breath as he looked at her calmly.

"Did you hear what he just said? Does that mean that this woman likes little kids?"

"Didn't you see her expression? It practically confirmed that she has her way with little kids."

"Damn!! if only we were younger!!"

"Yeah, wait! Does the previous disappearance of those good looking kids had to do something with her. All of them were male too!!"

Gasps of astonishment sounded in the crowd as they continued their speculation.

Wang Shu could clearly hear them with her enhanced hearing and her expression turned colder and colder.

"See those trash also know about how much of a twisted woman you are. Well not like they mind it~~"

"What do you Know about me to even say that?! huh!!" She yelled in anger and shot a beam made of energy sent at Keiran which he shattered using his sword.

"What do you know, what I went through?! I am strong and I can decide the Fate of those Weak pigs!!!" She shot another beam at him only to have the same outcome.

'Just like how my fate was decided that day!'

"Just Like how I will decide your fate~~ My dear Prince~~"

Everyone was surprised by her sudden shift of expressions, she was just now angry and yelling at the boy but suddenly she went back to her seductive self.

They turned to look and the boy was surprised to see his steps halt and his eyes seemed to have turned vacant.

"Now tell me How will you escape this? Dear prince~~"

_______________________________

Hope this message finds you riding high on the adventure rollercoaster that is two of my novels like Yin yang hearts. I’m Odayaka, the word-weaving wizard behind the tales you love! 🧙✨

 

Hold onto your bookmarks because I've got some thrilling news to share – we've just unfurled the magic carpet to our Patreon realm, and you're invited to the VIP party! 🎉✉️

 

**Why Join the Odayaka Crew? Here's the Scoop:**

 

  1. 🚀 **30 Chapters Ahead:** Be the ultimate time-traveler with access to a whopping 30 advanced chapters! Say goodbye to cliffhangers – you'll be lightyears ahead in the story galaxy.

 

  1. 🎨 **Artful Secrets:** Ever wondered how your favorite characters look in the mind's eye? Get ready for character art reveals that'll make your heart skip a beat! Exclusive visuals, just for you.

 

  1. 🎭 **Backstage Pass:** Dive behind the curtain with me! Uncover the secrets, the chaos, and the laughter that goes into creating the magic. It's like peeking into the coolest writer's den ever.

 

Ready to join the Odayaka Adventure Club? Hit the link below and buckle up for a ride you won't forget

 

 

5