Chapter 116: Wang Shu’s Power (Part1)
150 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Keiran woke up from his sleep. He did not have anything in his mind that we wanted to do for the day.

He sat there on his bed thinking about what he wanted to do after today.

He knew that it was finally the day he would face one of the top leveled nobles of the kingdom.

His main journey starts from this point on. Till now he had only been facing low level people who did not even have a good amount of control over their ether energy.

He would face many people who would either be strong or weak depending on their luck but he knew one thing…

No matter what or who it was he would kill everything in his path and make it out alive.

Turning his attention to the girl sleeping on his bed with a content smile on her face, Keiran smiled as well and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower.

….

“Good Luck, brother~~ please kill the bitch in the most brutal way if she tries to flirt or take control over you~~”

Luna spoke in a cheery voice as she started helping Keiran by wearing his clothes.

There was not a hint of killing intent in her eyes when she spoke about killing someone but her eyes devoid of light made Keiran feel giddy inside.

'Her love and obsession never decreases, huh?’ He thought without letting Luna know what he was thinking.

A smile appeared on his face which deformed when he heard something…

[ So you Know about Obsession huh? Well Not like you are in any place to say anything…. ]

Keiran's lips twitched Hearing those words he tried to refute but no words came to his mind.

He was self aware of how much he was obsessed with her…

He could not live a second without His Luna!!

‘Didn’t I say not to spy on my thoughts…?’ Keiran decided to change the topic and looked at the system with narrowed eyes.

“*Humm* *hmm*”

Luna did not find anything wrong as she started buttoning Keiran's shirt while humming a tune.

[  (⁠─⁠.⁠─⁠|⁠|⁠)Didn't the host think of me subconsciously that I had to check what host wanted to say…. Don't shift the blame on me please. ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ  ]

'Ahem!! Do you know the details of Wang Shu's power?’

Keiran coughed in mind and continued with the conversation.

[...I Don't know yet because the host did not ask me before, but I can tell you about it once the host comes face to face with her using it.]

Reading those words Keiran nodded in agreement and saw that Luna almost finished dressing him as well.

“I will be going, it's about time.”

Kerian spoke looking at the screen in their room showing that the people had started cheering for the match…

Seeing this Luna turned to Keiran and hugged him suddenly.

“Huff~ Go Kill her dear.”

She leaned in and planted a warm Kiss on Keiran's lips and backed away.

Keiran smiled and nodded before walking out of the room.

Luna watched his back disappear in the hallway and locked the room before turning her attention towards the screen in the room.

.

.

.

Under everyone's eyes Keiran walked out of the gates and entered the center of the arena. He looked around coldly.

“Prince!!! Just for a second, I want you inside me!!!”

“Not that bitch, Prince only your fingers would do just fine for me~~”

“Prince, I want you to beat me!!”

'Luna must be fuming seeing them….’ Keiran suddenly thought of Luna seeing their reaction and imagined her charging into the crowd with her sword and killing every single one of them without any mercy.

….

“Those whores!!!” Luna flared inside the room and punched the wall near her. Even though the wall was reinforced with material that could withstand the force of a weak Tier 2 expert, a little crack appeared on it.

She looked at the stage coldly.

'Brother kill them, kill all of them now!!!’ She screamed inside the link only to hear Keiran's chuckle in return puzzling her.

'Haha, It's not the time yet… be patient my dear little sister~~’

She was seething in anger but feeling the love from her brother's words she calmed down a little and started memorizing the faces of the women in the audience.

Especially those who were showcasing their naked bodies to show Keiran…

Back on the stage Kerian's lips twitched a little, he was holding himself from laughing out loud from Luna's reaction.

“Are you nervous my dear prince?~” suddenly his face turned cold hearing the sensual teasing voice of his opponent.

He turned to look at the woman opposite to him wearing a revealing gray gown, even though she was hiding it well Keiran could tell she had a few hidden weapons on her body.

Wang Shu saw his lips twitching and thought he was nervous seeing so many women ready to throw themselves at him.

'who could have thought that he is still an inexperienced boy~~’

She thought while licking her lips, she imagined that living with Luna he would have already done that kind of stuff with her for a few times..

“It seems you are quite adapt to this kind of thing Mrs. Wang~” Kerian also did not let the chance get by and jabbed back at her.

Keiran could tell although she did not show it on the surface but on the inside the woman was angry and sad.

He could sense an aura of gloominess from her all the time but he did not know what it was until recently when he started visiting the slums or pig pan of the kingdom.

The aura she was excluding was akin to that of someone who had given up on living!

'But how can an ambitious woman like her exclude this kind of Aura.. Did I make a mistake about this aura…?’ Keiran thought silently to keep an eye on it to see if it was true.

“You jest Prince~ I am merely teasing you?” She chuckled and commented while covering her face with her hand. Her eyes were closed and her body excluded a seductive aura naturally attracting the attention of the males towards her.

Kerian did not even spare a glance at her seeing that she was already mixing her with surroundings and merging with it at a small rate invisible to most eyes.

'System can you tell now?’

[ Yes Host, this power is called …]

_______________________________

Hope this message finds you riding high on the adventure rollercoaster that is two of my novels like Yin yang hearts. I’m Odayaka, the word-weaving wizard behind the tales you love! 🧙✨

 

Hold onto your bookmarks because I've got some thrilling news to share – we've just unfurled the magic carpet to our Patreon realm, and you're invited to the VIP party! 🎉✉️

 

**Why Join the Odayaka Crew? Here's the Scoop:**

 

  1. 🚀 **30 Chapters Ahead:** Be the ultimate time-traveler with access to a whopping 30 advanced chapters! Say goodbye to cliffhangers – you'll be lightyears ahead in the story galaxy.

 

  1. 🎨 **Artful Secrets:** Ever wondered how your favorite characters look in the mind's eye? Get ready for character art reveals that'll make your heart skip a beat! Exclusive visuals, just for you.

 

  1. 🎭 **Backstage Pass:** Dive behind the curtain with me! Uncover the secrets, the chaos, and the laughter that goes into creating the magic. It's like peeking into the coolest writer's den ever.

 

Ready to join the Odayaka Adventure Club? Hit the link below and buckle up for a ride you won't forget

 

4