Chapter 115: I am Not in the Wrong! This world Is wrong!!
227 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“*Yawn!!* Is it finally the day of the match?” A mature woman stretched her arms in the bed causing the only thing covering her to fall on her laps.

The silky smooth sheets slid on her body like a person sliding on a banana peel. Her auburn hair covered her bouncy breasts.

When she got out of the bed her voluptuous body came into sight with her sacred place glistening with white liquid and with each move she took it would drip out of her vagina, strolling down her thighs.

She looked down and scooped the rest of it with her two fingers only to put it inside her mouth.

She closed her eyes as if trying to savor the taste of what she had just put inside her mouth.

“Umm~ this is the best breakfast..” Even though her words sound cheery, her eyes were devoid of any happiness and contentment.

It was like she was forcing herself to believe that this was her happiness.

She glanced at the little boy sleeping in her sheets. His small dick rock hard pointed at the ceiling.

*Chuckle*

Seeing this scene she chuckled but then the body of the boy overlapped with the image of a little girl from her memories.

The little girl was a little overgrown for her age, her eyes devoid of emotions looked at the ceiling like she was a dead person.

There were marks of biting and beating all over her body. As below her stomach white liquid was splattered all around her.

Her vagina was dripping with blood and cum and beside the woman laid a middle aged man that was deep in his sleep.

The little girl suddenly turned to look at Wang Shu with her bloodshot eyes blazing with killing intent.

Wang Shu turned her face sharply to look away from the bed.

'No! I don't want to remember it!!’ She screamed inside her head and held her head in panic. She moved her hand with long nails and dug the fingers inside her vagina before clenching them.

Blood started steaming out of her vagina!! seeing the blood Wang Shu took deep breaths and removed her fingers.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

She rushed towards the bathroom and turned on the shower before leaning against the wall to calm herself down. She looked down and cleaned the blood streaming down her vagina.

'I will win this championship and those boys will become my toy.’ her eyes gleamed with determination as she started rubbing the area around her clitoris and even used her other hand to stimulate her pussy.

“I am Not in the Wrong! This world Is wrong!! I am just a pitiful woman trying to cope up with society….” she started her sentence with confidence and conviction but as she continued her words turned into mumbling, she started sliding against the wall and sat on the ground.

Streams of tears dripped from her eyes. She sat there weeping as her voice got drowned in the sound of the hot shower hitting against the floor.

.

.

.

.

“Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen. We are back here because we can not let our fun stop!!!”

The commentator yelled in the mic as the animated image started jumping and hyping the crowd.

Everyone was in high spirits after all it was the match of their favorite participants.

“You all are waiting for the same thing as me, the match that will create a sensation and history of the whole kingdom. We have two of our most favorite participants in this match!!!”

The animated image points at the other huge screen on the opposite side of the arena causing everyone to look in that direction.

On the huge monitor two images of the participants could be seen.

“YAY!!!...”

Seeing the images, the crowd roared with energy. The first image belonged to a hot woman wearing a revealing set of clothes.

Her eyes contained a hint of seduction while her whole body screamed she was up for anything yet the calculative and strong gleam in her eyes told a different story.

Seeing this image all men in the stadium roared with excitement and vigor. They were jumping in their seats.

When the image of her opponent enlarged and took over the woman.

All the women and girls in the crowd had the same reaction as the men had, they even started squealing like fangirls.

“My prince!!!”

“Kya~~ he will definitely beat the shit out of that whore!!!”

The image belonged to a boy with long black.  He was wearing robes which revealed his chiseled hard body.

His sharp white eyes had a charm of their own, everyone could feel the pressure radiating just from a picture of his. Unlike the woman the boy had an aura of indifference and authority.

Seeing the reaction of the crowd the commentator chuckled and added, “ Why get off from the images of the participants when you can see them in person.”

As soon as he said those words the two gates on the opposite ends of the arena opened revealing the figures of the same people displayed on the screen.

“Ladies and gentlemen!! I want you to warmly welcome two of our special participants!!!”

Under the heating gaze of the crowd two of them walked towards the stage.

“Presenting you Viscount Wang Shu and our one and only Prince Keiran!!!”

The crowd went crazy seeing them… men started jumping in their seats while women started removing their clothes and flashing their naked bodies at Keiran.

“Prince!!! Just for a second, I want you inside me!!!”

“Not that bitch, Prince only your fingers would do just fine for me~~”

“Prince, I want you to beat me!!”

Keiran continued to walk, indifferent to the offers of the woman in the stadium. He could even hear the voices of the old ladies and little kids in between those who were screaming.

This display further made him disgusted with the people of this kingdom. When he remembered the words of Luna.

He could not wait to finish this farce of a championship and leave this damned kingdom….

3