Chapter 114: Buying a New Sword! Mischievous Luna*
269 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
“System, I think it's about time we buy another weapon…”
Keiran laid on Luna's smooth and plump thighs as he spoke out loud. Luna was caressing his hair while looking at the portion of head visible because her breasts were blocking her view.
They were currently in their underwear, since the temperature inside the room was normal due to the heaters and insulation installed in these rooms.
Hearing Keiran's order the system did not delay and opened the interface showing them their current status screen.
________________
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ — STATUS | Shop | Skills | Inventory —
Host: Keiran Solunar
Age: 15 Years Old
Attribute: Yang
Additional Attribute: Body Strengthening
Energy: Ether
Tier: 1 (Yang), 2 (Body Strengthening)
Bloodline: Mortal Level.
Blessing: Yang Half of (The Chaotic Yin-Yang). ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
________________
________________
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ — Status | SHOP | Skills | Inventory — Points Available: 88,000
Categories: Skills | Items | Bloodline (Locked)
Search category {_____} ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
________________
“Did you make a new tab?” Keiran asked in a slightly shocked tone as he had never seen two attributes in his panels before.
[Since the host has assimilated with an additional Attribute, I have decided to show the progress of the attribute Separately so that the host does not have any confusion in this matter.]
Keiran looked at the screen and nodded, while Luna also cast a curious glint at the screen in front of her.
“Well then! system, show us some of the good swords that can withstand our powers without breaking.”
[Understand]
The system started looking through the products diligently after accepting his command.
After a few seconds went, another notification sounded in Keiran's mind as he looked at the screen with anticipation.
[No Match available, You are too poor! ]
When he saw the message displayed on the screen Keiran felt his lips twitch.
He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose while thinking, Luna saw this leaned down a little which allowed her to rest her soft breasts on Keiran's head, surprisingly.
“No need to think much dear, let's first she which is the sword we can afford for now and we can later get the best one once we have enough money.”
Keiran smiled hearing her words, the way she would always be there to support him and help him make decisions makes him fall for her over and over again.
He opened his mouth and bit the edge of her breasts from over the bra.
“Ahnn!” Luna squealed when Keiran bit her nipple playfully. She unconsciously jerked herself backwards but she forgot that her nipple was still in Keiran's mouth.
“Eekk~” she felt a sharp electric current course through her right boob which Keiran had just bitten.
“Thanks my dear little sister~” Keiran chuckled seeing her reaction and got up from her lap.
Luna covered her breasts with her hands and looked at Keiran with a mock hateful gaze, she looked more like a kitten to Keiran with that glare and pouty face.
Keiran subconsciously moved his hand to scratch Luna under her chin, his actions puzzled the girl first but when she felt the tingling sensation under chin Luna closed her eyes and face morphed into a contended expression.
Keiran chuckled seeing her reaction while thinking.
'Ah! So Cute~~’
He took his hand back much to Luna's displeasure and looked back at the screen of the system.
“Show be the cheapest sword that can fit the description.”
[ Understood ]
Luna looked at her brother with a sharp mischievous glint in her eyes. Kerian was not aware of these changes as he was busy looking through the system's screen.
________________
________________
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ Twin swords of Day and Night : Price 1,000,000 pts ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
________________
Keiran was so shocked to see the price of the cheapest sword that he even forgot to breathe momentarily.
This was the most expensive thing he would have to buy for now. He knew their swords needed a change.
They could just keep a bunch of swords just like their current one but they were too expensive for them and they did not want to cause trouble for Seraphina.
Thinking of this Keiran decided that they would not use this power until absolutely necessary.
At Least until they have this sword of day and night.
Curious about the sword Keiran instructed the system to display the details of the sword on the screen.
The next second a transparent screen appeared in front of his face with a picture of two swords one was black and the other one was white.
On the white sword there was an image of a sun carved on it while on the black sword a moon was carved.
The sword looked so beautiful without any impurities inside them like they were made out of some marble.
There were even more detailed carvings of letters all over the sword at several places.
________________
________________
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[  Twin swords of Day and Night. ]
[ Price: 1,000,000 ]
[ Description: The sword forged under the harshest environments of the day and night. They absorbed a great amount of essence from the sun and the moon. ]
[ Advice : the elements corresponding to the sword's affinity would be best for its use.]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
________________
Keiran's focus was so deep on the interface that he failed to notice a shadow sneakily approaching him.
'So the day Sword works well with me and the night sword will be better for Luna-’
He didn't even get to finish his thought a sharp warm sensation coursed through his lower body.
“Ugh~”
One second he was analyzing the swords and the other second he was groaning in pleasure.
Keiran looked down to see Luna looking at him with her mischievous eyes and her mouth was puffed up.
Luna had sneakily taken his whole cock inside her mouth and her tongue was wrapped around his shaft sending shivers of pleasure through his whole body.
“You-” Before Keiran could say anything Luna tightened the grip of her tongue on his little sword while sucking hard on it.
“Hiss~”
The mischievous look in Luna's eyes deepened as she continued to tease Keiran. Not able to take more, Keiran decided to fight back and moved his hips with force behind it.
*Smack*
3