Chapter 113: Unpredictable Keiran..
180 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tell, why do you think I or she would win because otherwise if we don't win you would be as good as dead too. I am sure you know that there is someone who could very well go against us in this championship and even win. "
Ethan could tell that the twins were not overconfident in their own strength.
'They might be a little troublesome to deal with.'
If Keiran was able to tell that he was no match for someone like Erla without even fighting her, It meant that he was someone who takes his opponents seriously and he would have probably even tried to gather information on him as well.
Although Ethan was a little surprised, he was not worried about the information regarding his ability being leaked because till now he had only shown what he wanted the people to see.
'I have taken all of my steps carefully till now and I don't plan on slacking now that I am so close to my goal. I will try to probe them even further.'
"It is because I am sure that Your Highness has a good relationship with Queen Erla after all she is your mother. I think she knows even though she will be able to win there is no point in it because the gifts are not worth much to her but if you can become Powerful enough in this arena…" Ethan stopped talking after that and calmly relaxed in his seat and took a sip of the coffee.
He looked at the young Prince in front of him and waited for his reaction to his offer. Till now all of his begging for Keiran to save his life and everything, it was all part of his plan.
He did those things for two reasons, one of them was to make himself look weak in front of his enemy.
It was a basic strategy to know your enemy and also to misguide your enemy about your strength.
In reality if he really faced either of the twins in the battlefield, he knew better than to hold back and pretend to be weak. He would just charge first to kill them.
The other reason was related to the first reason too, he wanted to know the enemy.
He had been asking specific questions to the twins, his words may seem ordinary at first like he was just having a simple conversation of begging for his life with them but in reality he was trying to probe their real nature.
How much ego do they have?
Do they really love each other?
Do they secretly have the support of the king?
Is Erla really the heartless mother he had heard from his subordinates?
Did his cover get blown in these years and the Arion already knows about him or the person behind him….?
These were all the questions that were in his mind and he was trying to get some answers from the twins using the topic of slaves as a cover.
He wanted to see the reaction kids have to his answer. Although he knew they were cautious 15 year old children, how cautious can they be in front of him who has been through tempering of time and the disasters he had been through.
These things made his judgment and personality into what it is today.
But who failed to tell him that he was not facing any ordinary kids, they may not have the experience and knowledge he has but they had one thing that was their power that made them able to read any person no matter how they tried to hide.
"Pfttt…Haha~" Keiran suddenly let out a light chuckle, Luna also chuckled beside him.
Ethan looked at them with a genuine confused expression.
Seeing the confusion on his face, Keiran stopped laughing and looked at the man.
"You are really funny Mr. Bove."
He got from the table along with Luna and corrected his clothes a little before adding. "Since you want me to take you in as a slave, we shall meet in the arena."
Keiran extended his hand for Luna to take and turned around to walk away.
"When we meet in the arena Let's continue this talk."
Leaving those words and a puzzled manipulator behind, Keiran made his way out of the room with Luna beside him.
.
.
.
Back in the room Keiran and Luna removed their clothes and just left their undergarments on.
Luna jumped on the bed causing her boobs to juggle and almost spill out from her bra.
Keiran just shook his head at her childish nature and sat at the edge of the bed.
"What did you think of his act?"
"That guy can make a good war general but he just had to be the enemy of our family."
Luna's reply made Keiran chuckle a little.
"Indeed that guy is after our 'family'."
No matter how much they hate it but it was true the Solunar family was their Family. From his observation of the man, that man did not have any hate towards the people of the Kingdom, instead he was indifferent towards the whole kingdom like it meant nothing to him but….
"He hates Arion and Erla very much…." Luna muttered while letting herself fall on the bed with her back facing the bed.
"Who cares if he hates them, he dared to harm you. He is already a dead guy walking to me."
Keiran's cold and heavy voice made Luna's heart tremble, she got up and crawled to hug from behind.
Her cold hands moved on his warm and defined chest muscle, Keiran sighed and hugged her arms back.
He moved his head to the side to look into her deep black eyes which were shining with love and obsession at him.
He chuckled a little and gave a peck on her lips. Luna smiled feeling all of his love in that small peck and hugged him even tighter causing her breasts to squeeze against his back.

4