Chapter 127: Masochist Luna! The White haired Witch!
473 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*smack*

*~Silence~*

For a few seconds Luna could not comprehend what was happening. Her face was full of shock.

All she knew was that she was angry at the system. One second she was thinking of a way to kill it and the other second she was feeling a sharp pain coming from her left butt.

Yet this pain bought a tingling sensation in her sensitive area. She felt the ecstasy that followed the pain.

She turned to look at Keiran with a red face. Her eyes teared up a little.

Keiran was looking at his own hand before he looked at Luna's teary eyed face.

“I-”

Luna choked on her words as she looked at Keiran with a face full of shame. Seeing her like that Keiran felt a pang of pain in his heart, this was the first time he had hit Luna.

Even though it was because his body moved on its own but somewhere in his heart he was tempted to try it.

Keiran silently hugged her burying her face in his chest. Luna clung to his shirt as she silently sobbed in his arms.

“-ore.”

“Hmm?”

“Once more~”

Luna looked up at Keiran's face but did not dare to look in his eyes. Her face was flushed, feeling the shame of the words she was speaking.

After crying for a while she realized that Keiran's hitting caused her a little pain but it brought more pleasure along with it. She could feel it, her panties were so damp that they felt a little more heavy than they usually are.

Keiran froze hearing Luna's request. He was still cursing himself that he slapped his dear sister, who he wowed to protect.

Even if the slap was on her ass it was a slap indeed.

Luna, not hearing anything really from Keiran, thought that he found her weird and disgusting. Funny thing is that love truly makes a person blind.

Even though she had her link with Keiran to check what he was feeling she was too scared to even check them.

“No! Just forget it! I did not say anything!!”

She screamed and lunged in his arms burying her face even more deeper than before. Tears dripped down her face.

Keiran came out of his shock hearing his words. He raised his hand and placed them on his plump behind, caressing it.

His love filled action sent shivers down Luna's spine.

“Are you sure?”

Hearing his heavy breath, Luna trembled once more. Each time she trembled she squirted a little amount. Keiran could feel his lap getting wet but did not mind it at all.

Luna only grazed her face against his chest up and down to show her agreement.

Even after her agreement Keiran's hand did not change its action and continued to caress the same place he slapped earlier.

Just when Luna thought that Keiran would not be slapping her because he was hesitant, it happened.

*Smack!*

*Squirt!* *~Pistt~*

“Ahn!~”

Luna's eyes rolled up and she came so hard that she drenched Keiran's clothes but thankfully none of it dropped on the sofa or they would have to clean it up.

Keiran was a little surprised to see the dreamy expression on his sister's face. Her eyes rolled up and her mouth gasped for breath.

A single slap at the right time caused her to spasm so much. After catching her breath Luna kissed her brother on his lips with all of her love and emotions behind them.

Keiran lifted her up by using his hands to cup her round butt. After their moment ended they both left towards the bathroom where Luna ‘Keiran’ with his hard problem.

Both of them exited the bathroom in different sets of clothes and a glowing face.

“Let's continue and finish this pile. You have a match tomorrow.”

Keiran gave Luna a book and flipped through the other one to look for the clues.

But much to their luck even after they finished flipping through the entire section of the books they could not find any clues.

“This is so frustrating, all the knowledge that could have been useful is either under some rubble or in the hands of a random person.” Luna muttered with an annoyed face but Keiran's caress on her head ceased all of her dissatisfaction.

She purred under his warmth silently as he spoke.

“Let's sleep, It is already night time! You don't want any annoying fly to touch you just because you were sleepy on the battlefield.”

Keiran chuckled, Luna hated if any other guy tried to deliberately touch her or any part of her.

Luna's eyes glowed with a dark light as she got up from the sofa and pulled him towards the bed.

“Let's sleep!”

Keiran's lips twitched but he still silently followed behind her.

.

.

.

As the rays of the sun landed on the fog in the sky it casted a faded glow over the entire Solunar Kingdom.

With the dawn of the new day everyone made their way towards the Arena to save their seats before anyone else could arrive. Even though they loved to see Luna in action, they dared not get too close to her.

This was the reason they were leaving early to get the farthest seat in the arena before someone else takes it away.

Who knows when the white haired witch's head flipped and she sent a couple of knives in their directions out of spite. Before even an hour could pass, all the seats were filled with people sitting in the very back of the stage.

Those who were late to arrive had to sit in the front but they made their mind to not say anything that might provoke the wrath of the white haired witch.

As the time for the match started to come closer the noble families arrived and took their seats in the private hall. To them the matches of the Prince and the Princess were a must to watch.

Who knows what information they might miss!

3