Episode 48 – Assassination at the Royal Palace 18 END ‘The Twins & Aernest 2’  
1.8k 24 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 48 - Assassination at the Royal Palace 18 END ‘The Twins & Aernest 2’  

 

Although it was good that the man had let the twins go, another problem arose! The height the man dropped the twins from, will without a doubt KILL THEM! 

“Euria! Eugeneia!Aernest!”

Ramon shouted! Fear installing deep into his heart!

Unexpectedly, what everyone thought would be the end for the twins, they had forgotten that there was a baby brother, and a strong 6-year-old child directly below the man! Euria falling flat onto the head of Aeselak, and Eugeneia crashing onto Aernest’s hard head. 

‘SAFE…’ 

Everyone breathed out in reassurance, relieved that the worst-case scenario didn’t happen. 

‘Wha.. What happened!?’

Blacked out by the sudden cut in oxygen… she was now free? Noticing a familiar red sparse head underneath her, Eugene's heart skipped a beat. Was it Aernest?

“Ah!”

Shocked that he let the twins go, he stepped backward, thinking the twins' dead body was useless. However, when he glanced below, he noticed that the twins weren’t actually harmed! 

‘That persistent girl! And the baby!’

 

Even though Aernest was still very young, a 9-month-old baby, he could tell by the sound that Eugeneia and Euria was in danger! The sounds of Euria and Eugeneia choking still ringing in his ears, along with the devastating screams of his mother made him take 2 pivotal actions. One, hurting the guy who was hurting his 2 little sisters, and the other one is...

Grabbing and hugging Eugeneia who was still laying on top of his head, and crawling towards Euria, grabbing her who was sprawling around on top of Aedelak with his 5 teeth, he stood up using Aeselak’s head to steady him. Turning around, he then tried to run!

But how could he run when he wasn’t even able to walk?!?

Maybe it was because his body was on full alert, knowing behind him was danger, his body slowly moved forward instinctively towards his mother’s direction! Wanting to go faster, yet unable to, because his hold on the twins was unsteady, not to mention his weak baby legs!

Step 

Step!

Step!!

“You damn kid!”

The man shouted out, kicking Aeselak and stepping towards Aernest and the twins who were only 1 arm away from him!

“SHOOT!”

The emperor loudly ordered, his hands pointing towards the man!

 

BANG!!

 

BANG!!

 

BANG!!!

 

100 explosive gunshots rang out, heading towards the only standing man; Gunshot precisely pierced all over his upper body, leaving a barely intact flesh!

But how could the extremely sound sensitive child handle that? 1 bullet was already ear piercing, not to mention 100 bullets at once!? Hysterically horrified at the explosive sound, he instinctively crouched down to the ground, protecting the twins underneath his body! 

“Aernest!”

Levis and Moniqua immediately ran over to him! Their eyes watered up seeing the sight of an older brother protecting his younger sisters! 

“Aernest!”

Moniqua called out to him. Yet, even with her calling, he did not budge an inch, unwilling to lift up his head, as he hugged the twins tighter to his body!

At this moment, no one realized that Aernest was going through pain worse than death! His whole entire head was ringing, making his whole body shake in pain; Feeling like somebody was ripping apart his body with their bare hands!

“..Aernest?”

Levis lightly shook him, yet to his horror upon laying his sights on Aernest’s ears, found that blood was profusely flowing out!

In shock, he carried Aernest’s and the twins he was holding up, to closely inspect him! 

“AHH! AHHH! AHHH!!|”

As if he didn’t realize who the one who carried him was, Aernest screamed and struggled for the person to let go of him and his sisters!

His whole world was clouded in black darkness and pain, blood flowing out of his ruptured ears. 

Seeing Aernest still not letting go of the twins, Monqiua felt her heartache in distress; hugging Aernest and the twins between her and her husband, to convey that he was in safe hands...

“Shh… It’s okay now..”

She whispered, stroking his bald head...

Smelling a really familiar scent he loved, Aernest calmed down, but because he was completely relaxed, he fainted from all his tension releasing. 

Stepping back, taking the twins with her, from shock at the limped Aernest, she stared at her son in shock! 

Not only was his ears bleeding, his eyes, nose, and mouth were as well...

Blood dripping down onto the twins.

“Aernest!!”

Moniqua shouted out, slightly shaking Aernest to make him stay conscious! Not knowing what to do!

“Uwuuwu!!”

Seeing and hearing Moniqua’s distressed voice and face, Euria also cried. 

“!!!”

Although Levis couldn’t see what was happening as he was holding Aernest by his back, judging from Moniqua’s reaction, he quickly sprinted towards the infirmary that was set up nearby by Clyde Akler. 

Moniqua holding the twins, also quickly ran behind him, forgetting about her eldest child, Louis.


 

“Aeselak!”

Sara, and Ramon ran up to Aeselak. 

‘Was... Was I too slow?’

Shocked that she was completely wrecked from making sure he had escaped safely, Ramon broke down in tears.

 

“Take the princess away!”

Empress Lilithesia ordered the soldiers to take away the crazy lady whom her son and nephew were pinning down. 

“I hate you! You damn SLUT!!”

The woman screamed at the Empress while being dragged away by the soldiers. Cursing and swearing while struggling to get the soldiers to let go of her. With no choice, one of the soldiers hit the nape of her neck, making the lady pass out.

 

“Urgh”

Wincing out from pain, Aedelak struggled to get up, seeing her mother and younger master Ramon rushing up to her sister. Yet with no more strength left on her legs, she fell back down on her knees, her upper body crashing into Louis.

“She is stabbed on her left hand, and collarbone. Take her away.”

Nodding and ordering the soldier who easily carried Aedelak, he went with her to the room that was being set up as an infirmary ward. 

 

“RON!”

Irvin and Adele Graeme, never in their whole world did they expect their clumsy son to be caught in the mess! He was supposed to have wandered off and be lost somewhere in the labyrinth-palace!

“No…”

Adele Graeme whispered as tears fell out from her eyes. Her completely playful nature disintegrates into dust. Trying to pick up and hold Ron, but was held back by Irvin. 

“His ribs seems to be half-broken”

The soldier carefully examined him, as he and another soldier carried him into a stretcher. 

“I’m good”

Ron Graeme weakly gave his parents a thumbs up, using what he learned from Aeselak earlier.

Not willing to take Ron’s joke, Adele lightly hit him on his chest.

“Mmff”

Wincing out in severe pain enough to make him blackout, he decided to close up his mouth forever. Pretending to be dead as he was carried away with a stretcher, his parents following behind him.

 

Empress Lily ran up to her son and hugged him very tightly. Reciprocating her hug, Ren also hugged his mother very tightly, entrusting all of him to his mother. 

“I am fine with only tiny scratches. Every one of them has risked their lives to protect me.” And then gritting through his teeth, as tears clouded his eyes, he firmly announced, “Father, Mother, I want to be stronger.”

 

Vowing, to get stronger.


Author's Note:

AERNEST!!!!! Man, I feel like Aeselak and Aernest are the MVP of this ARC. 

Book 1 is ending in less than 10 episodes on Patreon guys! When it ends there, I will have to stop updating here as well! I'm thinking of possibly mass editing or having a professional edit Book 1 for you all. (Take away the grammar fucking mistakes, and the cliche shits out)... Ahh..... I'm sad yet excited for a new start! (Sad cause Eugene and Euria won't be babies anymore, and happy because the plot is finally moving..) ANYWAYS! I shall update more on this later! Thanks for reading as always!


 

Patrons of June 2020

Franklin W, Sailda, ExcoristBirb,  Alexander A.,Martynas

Thank you so much for

subscribing to my Patreon & feeding me!

It really means a lot!

32