Episode 61 – Tears of healing 7 ‘A Fluffy Day! 5’
1.4k 12 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 61 - Tears of healing 7 ‘A Fluffy Day! 5’

 

Step.

Step.                                             

Watching Eugene walking around here and there following Aernest carefully like a baby duckling following her mother duck, Louis without consideration to Eugene’s feeling spoke out.

“... I agree with Mother. The eldest daughter should be the next head of the Veria family.”

“.......” 

Before anyone could reply, Louis then added this mood-killing sentence,

“Or get married once she reaches 16 like Mother and Father!”

Remembering that she had a big reaction the last time he teased Eugene about marriage, Louis then once again brought it up, anticipating what Eugene would do now that she could walk. 

And of course, as per expectation, her reaction was quite big; Louis slightly regretting teasing Eugene later during the day...

Hearing what Louis said completely stirred Eugene up, her head snapping instinctively as fast as lightning towards the direction of Louis!

‘NO MARRIAGE!’

However because she snapped her head too hard, her heavy head ended up completely destroying her balance, her innocent face completely kissing the ground from falling. 

“......” (Louis)

“.....” (Everyone)

‘..... You…..’

Eugene silently cursed in her mind. Flipping her face up, she glared at Louis from an awkward angle; her bottoms protruding upwards like that face-slapping incident with the Emperor.        

Because Eugene was already embarrassed, with no efforts in attempting to get up, she chose to roll and roll towards Louis. 

Grabbing the ends of his pants as a support, she quietly sat up, tugging his pants to make him squat down. 

“....Hmm?”

Louis smiled, following Eugene’s instruction. 

Squatting down he instantly felt Eugene using his arms as her support to stand up. Feeling a tug on his shirt, he slowly leaned forwards towards Eugene, not knowing what she wanted.

‘.... die!’

Accomplishing her goal of making him come closer, Eugene pounced onto Louis’ cheeks! Using her one and only teeth she recently acquired, she bit him hard! DIE!

Locking her arms around his neck, Eugene clung onto Louis like glue! Understanding that this was humiliating for him! 

“....”

The emotional beginning of fall. The end of the beautiful plants and trees. The sad farewell as leaves hit the end of their life cycle; branches waiting for the next vibrant leaves to cover up their trembling bare selves. Although a lot of people enjoyed fall as it created the perfect weather of not being too hot or cold, they were also sad to let go of their beautiful precious blooming flowers. 

In the house of Veria, everything at this moment was a standstill. No wind blowing, no leaves flying around and about. As if time has stopped….

Who in this household would dare act out in an unacceptable manner towards the Eldest young master of the Veria family?!? Only people who are out of their minds would do so!

And Eugene, unfortunately, belongs to; someone who has lost their mind!

If servants were to partake in today’s picnic, a thought that would immediately engulf their minds would be; How will Eldest Young Master Louis kill Eldest Young Miss Eugeneia?!

“......”

Everyone stared at this scene in shock. Euria herself could feel her heart shattering to pieces by the sudden ‘affection’ Eugene was giving Louis.

‘..... What is this girl doing?’

Louis could only stare at Eugene’s less-than-a-hundred-strands-of-hair head, using the corner of his eyes. Surprised by the ‘mosquito’ bite, Louis was completely still, not knowing what to do. Her revenge didn’t hurt him.

‘Neia!’

Seeing Eugene being angry, presumably because Louis bullied her and made her fall down, Aernest bravely walked in front his Eldest brother, staring straight into his eyes.

“.....” (Louis)

“....En!”

With a second glance towards Eugene who was still clinging onto Louis, Aernest nodded! Taking her slightly-blushy-red-bald-head as an agreement, Aernest pushed his entire body forward! Taking control of Louis’ other cheek, Aernest used his 7 teeth to bite him down! 

Helping his dear sister take her revenge on his ungrateful eldest brother!

“!!!” (Louis)

“....!” (Levis)

“Louis again!!” (Moniqua!)

“Brother!!” (Ramon)

Recovering from her soul flying out of her body, Euria’s whole face and body started getting red from anger! That man!! He… He…. He took her Eugeneia away from her!! As if her body could not control her anger any longer, Euria completely burst!

“UUWUUUUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!”

And this was the day Eugene took her first baby steps into getting stronger, and also taking her first steps into carrying out revenge on those who had wronged her! 

This was also the day that the servants were scared out of their wits by their Eldest young miss Eugene suddenly being able to walk! They were struck the second time, nearly losing all their hair seeing the appearance of Eldest Young Master Louis who came back to the mansion with bite marks all over his face, caused by all of his siblings!

It was a 4 VS 1 scenario no one thought would ever happen! 

Ramon joined in the revenge because he was jealous of his eldest brother having all of his younger siblings’ attention! No longer concerned about being killed, he too ran towards Louis and also firmly bit into Louis’s chin, using his perfect primary teeth!

“....”

Watching the three siblings biting Louis and leaving the lonely Euria who was crying from anger alone, Moniqua with no choice, carried Euria over and placed her on top of Louis’ head. 

“!!!!”

Seeing her chance to carry out her hatred, Euria angrily used her 1 tooth to bite onto Louis’ unprotected forehead! Her tears and snots falling over from the top onto Louis' face! Euria’s revenge could be said to have been successful, as nothing disgusts Louis more than being dirty.

Seeing the siblings uniting, Moniqua can’t help but laugh out loud!

“Hahaha! Look at those 4 showing Louis how much they love him!”

“Louis, aren't you happy you’re your siblings’ number 1 choice?”

Levis chuckled at his Eldest son. 

“..... Pff”

Louis also couldn’t help but cough up a small laugh! Feeling his stupid siblings attack him from all over his face! 

Seeing Louis laughing for the first time in years naturally scared the heck out of his parents. They were now completely worried about Ramon, Aernest, Eugeneia, and Euria’s future! 

Obviously the siblings had a different reaction! Was Louis laughing because he thought they were stupid and powerless?!? Becoming angrier, the siblings went all out, biting and sucking onto Louis' face harder, leaving noticeable bruises and marks for the next 3 days….

Of course, only the five siblings knew what happened next. The four swearing to each other in silence to never touch a dime of the dignified body of Louis ever again!


Author's Note: SIBLING ATTACK!!!!!! YASHHHHH!!! I love this episode so much ~~~ Hehehe^^ 


Patrons of September 2020

Taylor W, Franklin W, Justin L.

Thank you so much for

your subscriptions!

It really means a lot!

28