Episode 3 – The Beginning after the ends 1
3.8k 5 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 3 – The Beginning after the ends 1

“How adorable! Miss is smiling”

'Smiling?' Eugene can hear small talks going on but was not able to consciously wake up. It was as if her physical body had disappeared. And that feeling was unpleasant. 

“Oh look! Hahahaha! Our princess is so cute!”

'Why is it so loud? I just want to die…

 peacefully'

“Oh Miss is frowning now!”

'Stop talking...!'

“Twins are meant to bring much luck and prosperity to one’s house, and now the house we serve has been bestowed with twins. You have to serve the 2 young Misses well Aedelak, Aselak.”           

“Yes Headmaid!”

Adelak and Aselak answered cheerfully to the head maid who was also their Mother. The 2 sisters were given orders to stay by the twins side to take care of their well beings and become play friends to the two. 

Being daughters of the head maid, they were trained from a young age to serve The house of Veria. Now that they reached an appropriate age of 6 and 7, they were now able to help. It was a joyful event!

‘I seem to be paralised in my depths of dreams on my deathbed.’

Eugene’s younger twin sister Euria, was awake beside Eugene being all happy and smiles suddenly started crying. It must be because feeding time was near but she was exceptionally loud which eventually woke up the forever sleeping beauty Eugene.

‘Huh?’

From the small talk, screaming loudness spiked high all of a sudden making Eugene jolt up awake but…. What's with the 3 shadows looming in front of her? Were they here to finally pick her up to hell?

“Oh My! The eldest miss has awakened! I’ll go call Master!”

“Waahhhhh”

Eugene wasn’t able to tell what was happening for the longest time. She wasn’t able to fully see clearly and was only able to see 3 shadows became 2, whom she presumes to be messengers from Hell..

Whatever was on her right side was still wailing loudly giving her sharp headaches.She really had an urge to smack whatever thing was by her right side but found herself being unable to sit up let alone smack someone. If she wasn’t dead, was she paralised?!?

‘My career! No, this can’t be. Let's do a test.’

 

Blink? - Ok

Body twist? - Not Ok

‘Am I really paralised?!?’

 

Again!

Fingers- ….. 30% moveable

Feet- 60% moveable

‘Alright. It seems as if i'm not paralised...a bit of therapy will do, if i’m alive..”’

Eugene was relieved but still went back to testing a series of movements, unaware that 2 shadows now became 5.

 

Hearing - Exceptional

Smell- Fresh herbs?

Mouth Taste- Milky …. Milky?

‘Everything is working.’

 

The 2 caretaker who has now been switched out with her Parents and siblings all watched in wonder, trying to figure out what the eldest daughter was doing with her weird series of movements, but figured she must be playing with herself. They had rushed here together earlier to see both twins after the head maid informed them of Eugene being awake.

“Hahaa, she never cried, but is very energetic!!” Levis, the father grinned in relief  as he picked Eugene up from her crib. 

‘Woahh’ Eugene who was busy with her tests was suddenly picked up by one of the shadows. She was confused but felt incredibly dizzy due to the sudden movement,so was unable to retaliate. 

Calming down her mind from the dizziness she stared at the blurry shadow in front of her which gradually became more visible with time. “.....Satan?”

It.. was a man.

“Ah.” ‘What..’ (Eugene)

‘Ah?’  Why is my voice…. Squicky?

“Oh my! Dear!She surely recognizes you!” Moniqua cheered in happiness! She had been staring at her eldest daughter since arriving, not taking her sights away and was startled from her eldest daughter’s voice but very soon beamed in happiness. She had been worried for her eldest daughter as it had been a month since giving birth, and there was no sign of her daughter waking up. This was the very first time Eugene woke up.

The family had been worried something was wrong with the eldest daughter because she never woke up, nor moved in the slightest over the course of a month. The doctor had to force feed the child to keep her alive. 

The youngest twin daughter had been lively, but the family couldn’t truly be happy. The doctor mentioned in the medicinal world that twins usually carry a lot of illness, and will often have problems in regards to their health. If Eugeneia didn’t wake up after a month, they should expect the worse case scenario.

They were under pressure thinking that their eldest daughter was ill, but now it seemed as if a huge burden was lifted off and everyone can truly be happy.

Levis heard what his wife said and became really touched. The daughter who never woke up recognizes him!

Little did he know that the daughter he was holding was staring at him in horror and in wonder. How in the world is she being picked up so easily by someone! and….

‘Is Satan supposed to be worldly good looking?’

She couldn’t help but be at daze and doze off…

Wondering what her future was. 

Had Satan taken a liking to her and

didn’t want her to be sent to the underworld?

She wasn’t a person who cared about looks 

nevertheless cared about anything,

but she has been an Actress for over 15 years,

and she could tell,

If this Satan was alive, he will undoubtedly become

A Grade SS Rank Actor.

 

Management… 

Please prepare the contract!


Read Episode 6 with Illustration on Webtoon!

Table of Content for MCiuitW! advance chapter

70