Episode 5 – The Beginning after the ends 3
3.6k 11 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 5 – The Beginning after the ends 3

 

Louis was first to notice. He told the nanny to never let Euria leave Eugeneia and to always bring them everywhere together. The nanny did as told but didn’t understand why the twins couldn’t leave each other until Euria magically never really had a fit anymore. So from then onwards, everything was done together. Whether it be, feeding, going around from room to room, sleeping, Eugeneia and Euria were always together.

‘Younger sister? Euria?’ Eugene and her underworld imaginations abruptly came to a stop. She had an inkling of the situation she was in. While she was being turned away from the underworld being, she saw a weird reflection and that reflection...shadowed a small body. 

Levis brought Eugeneia closer to Euria in hopes that she could see Euria better. The action brought Eugene rapidly blinking before settling in with a long stare towards the small baby who didn’t realise she was being stared at and was still having a fit.

‘Okay. I was picked up easily like someone who had no weight what-so-ever and the small reflection of myself…….’

= A baby.. Me.

‘A baby right in front of me.. Younger sister… Euria. A sister I never had. Clearly very small like my reflection. The heavily choked up voice of the female holding the baby. Eugeneia, me.’

“Eugeneia, this is your twin younger sister, Euria. Do you recognize her?”

= Older twin…. Me.

“........” ‘Im a --- Baby?????? Twin???’

“Mother look!, Eugeneia eyes got huge all of a sudden” Ramon was looking forward to the Eugeneia meeting Euria for the first time and this was the reaction he was waiting for!

“I also think she recognizes her!” Moniqua burst out in happiness! There was no need to worry about the twin being disconnected or not recognizing each other! Everything will be okay!

“But,Euria isn’t calming down...”  The happiness of Eugeneia recognizing her twin was overwhelmed by Euria’s deep crying. 

“Hm… I wonder why?” Levis felt weird as it had been sometime since Euria’s outburst.

“Honey, come closer!” Levis understood what Moniqua wanted and moved closer in hopes for Euria to sense her older sister and see that she was awake.

‘Hmm’ (Euria)

“Brother, does Euria recognize Eugeneia by smell?” Ramon was getting albeit too excited. Louis who was asked the question was about to shake his head to deny, but with more thoughts, stilled... It might be true.

“Babies first instinct is to smell, to recognize their close ones, so that just might be the case” Levis also carefully thought about Ramon’s words. Twins are mysterious beings. It is not weird to recognize each other from an early age. Levis then carefully placed Eugeneia’s forehead onto Euria’s forehead so that the 2 touch. 

‘What recognize! I have no such recollection of having a sister!.’

There were 2 possibilities.

  1. She is dreaming
  2. She.. reincarnated!

Right now, the possibility she is leaning for was number 1. She must be dreaming. 

Eugene momentarily felt disgusted. She never thought ‘family’ was what she wanted in her deep consciousness. She did have what was called family, but it was just a passing by memory she almost forgot. 1 more year and she would have completely forgotten. But before she could think of anything else she was brought very close to the crying thing in front of her until their foreheads touched.

The moment their foreheads touched, Euria’s crying paused. She very slowly opened her eyes and saw that in front of was Eugeneia. The person she can’t bear to part with. 

Eugene more than anything disliked kids, so to see one, especially touching one put her on guard. She didn’t want to keep looking but caught what seemed to be her reflection on the eyes of Euria. Her pupils were dilating as if she had seen a loved one.

“Hee.heee”

------

So why did Euria cry?

Euria was simply hugging the arms of her beloved sister but was pulled away by the nany who wanted to change the blankets. Hence why, she cried. She was not hungry at all! Afterwards,she completely lost her older sister and was brought more than 2 meters away from her. Hence, the fit. 

But what? 

Her sister was in front of her! And they were touching! She was also awake! The one who would not move no matter how many times she touched her! 

The younger sibling was beaming with happiness. If people overlooked Euria’s crying, she was normally a very smiley child especially when she was with her sister! Right now, her happiness seemed to have doubled over. Her eyes were twinkling with light making it seem as if there were comet exploding!

‘This thing.. Why is it looking at me like that?’ Eugene confusingly stared back at Euria. The thing in front of her was smiling as if she saw a treasure. It was a deep look that gave people goosebumps.

“Ah.” ‘Stop looking at me!’ Eugene wanted to move away from her supposed sister so twisted her body as much as she could. The unexpected move made Levis caught off guard for a second, and a second was able to cause a mini accident.

The grip on Eugene was loosened for a bit, therefore making Eugene who was trying to twist herself headbut Euria directly on her hard head. 

“....”

Everyone stopped breathing.They were expecting the youngest twin to have another crying fit since she was a fragile newborn but contrary to expectation nothing horrifying happened. 

Euria paused for a moment like everyone but she continued on laughing while staring at her older sister

Meanwhile,The older sister who was not at all used to being conscious like Euria, had fainted from the impact and was not able to wake up until 2 day later.

Little did she know, what she thought was dreams, would continue until the end of her lifetime.


66