64 – Gangbanged on the First Night of the Trip
16.6k 7 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Chapters 60-67 have been brought back for your reading pleasure. I am Succubus! has become a patreon-exclusive post Chapter 67. Subscribe to the 5$ tier to continue reading Saeko's adventures! https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

The student whose cock I have in my mouth, stares at me with disbelieving eyes. With the lights on, the jig is up— I'm caught. Three other boys gape at me with open mouths, eyes filled with equal disbelief and lust.

One of them shakes himself from the shock. "Koga, you bastard! You brought your girlfriend to flex on us? I thought you were single, traitor."

"Th-That's not— she's not my girlfriend! I just woke up to this, I swear!" the boy, whose name is Koga, pleads to his friends.

I'm so frozen in fear that a hundred thoughts are flitting through my head, but I can't choose the right decision. Turn invisible, charm them, make them forget— anything but this silence. My heart is racing so fast that I might actually be getting excited from being caught.

"Wait a minute. Isn't she Saeko from Kameshiro's class?" One of the boys with glasses says, squinting.

"Saeko… as in, the boy who turned into a cute girl, right??" another one asks.

Four-eyes hit the mark. He grabs my shoulder and turns me around, and I have no choice but to face them. All four of them stare hungrily at me, scrutinizing every inch of my flesh— particularly my boobs and crotch.

Since they're in plain sight, not obscured by the darkness, I recognize all of them. They're from the adjacent class. The infamous otaku group who's always talking about anime and manga. I've even spoken to them a few times asking for recommendations.

The chubby Naru who likes to snack while in class. Koga who has a lisp to his speech. The often teased Rokuro who has long hair and buck teeth. And Masa, whose only defining feature is his big, round glasses.

They stare at me as though I'm a heroine from one of their ero doujins.

Naru gulps hard. "It is Saeko! Some of us thought you were just crossdressing and padded your chest, but you really did turn into a girl. A slutty one at that?"

Slutty.

That word pierces my heart deeper than an arrow could. Saying that to any other girl would have been an insult. If I was a normal girl, I would have slapped him for saying that.

But I'm more than just a girl. I'm a greater succubus— something they don't know.

That six-letter word stirs my heart, stoking a fire that's quickly growing into an inferno. Seeing the bulges in their pants, the fresh taste of cum in my mouth, I can't hold it in anymore.

"That's right… " I admit to them, letting my thirst for sex get the best of my reasoning. "I turned into a girl to be a slut, and tonight, I want to be your cumdump."

All of them swallow hard. Masa pushes the others out of the way. He drops his pants to a glistening cock, already dripping with precum. "In that case, please take my virginity!"

"No fair, Masa! She picked me first!" Koga complains.

"Shut up. You already had your turn. We're going to share her tonight whether you like it or not." Masa fires back.

"Don't worry." Wrapping my fingers around his cock causes him to yelp, as expected of a virgin. I bring it up to my face and lick the tip. "I'm not going anywhere. Everyone can have more than one turn with me. Hehe~"

Koga takes a backseat to watch as Naru and Rokuro also shove their dicks in my face. The sight of so many delicious slabs of meat makes my pussy water as much as my mouth. I focus on sucking Masa while jerking off the other two with my hands.

"S-Saeko— ahh… so this is a blowjob? It's my first time… but why does it feel like you're experienced at this…?" Masa asks, having a hard time keeping from blowing his load early. I push down to the base until the tip of his cock hits my throat. The stimulation of being deepthroated becomes too much for him to bear, and the throbbing cock finally ejaculates.

Masa's legs give out and he falls back, leaving the other two next in line for blowjobs. Each of them has a unique shape and it feels good having it slide down my throat. Naru has a thicker head which I imagine will feel good scraping my inside, and Rokuro's veiny shaft easily makes him the largest of the four.

Because it's their first time, both of them are no match as soon as I deepthroat their cocks. I swallow each of their loads and clean off the tips like polishing a doorknob.

I lay down on one of their futons, opening my legs and spreading my pussy for all of them to see. "So who wants to go first?"

"Me— me!" Koga pushes the other two away to climb on top of me.

"Awww. You're so eager to lose your virginity. It doesn't bother you that I was a boy? Is that fine with you?" I whisper.

"It doesn't change that you've become a girl now. I don't even care that you used to be a boy—" I cover his mouth to keep him from shouting.

Koga humps me, poking my thighs and stomach. Everytime he misses I grow more impatient. I push him onto his back and sit down on his waist, positioning the cock at the entrance of my pussy. As I slowly push it in, he already looks like he's about to cum.

"Nnhhaa— yes… I love how it feels inside me, mmmh." At last, all of him fills me up. I'm finally screwing more of my classmates who used to see me as a boy. "Congratulations on losing your virginity."

"Uguh… is it supposed to be this hot? I feel like my dick is melting!" His arms hover over my body, unsure of where to land.

I lay on top of his body to whisper, "It's okay. You can cum as muuucch as you want. Let it all inside me like you want to get me pregnant— aahh! Wait, you're actually coming already— aaaahhhhh!"

A hot load explodes into my womb. Even though this is his second spurt, Koga's cock is still rock hard.

"I didn't expect you to cum so quick. But since you're hard, you can keep going… nnnh!" I start grinding my hips as he lays there with his hands fondling my breasts.

The other guys can't wait any longer. They surround me with their erect members again.

Naru slips behind me and caresses my butt. "It's okay, right? You said you're our cumdump so we can use your ass, too?"

He doesn't wait for my permission. His cock, lubricated by my saliva and juices from my pussy, finds his way into my ass before I can say anything.

"NNngghhaaa! You're guys are filling me up in every hole—" Rokuro shoves his cock into my mouth to silence me. "shhlluurrrp...  shllurrp…"

After knowing the pleasures of taking multiple cocks, how can I ever go back to being a boy? It's been so long since I got fucked in my ass and pussy. I'm lucky there's a dick in my mouth, or I would be moaning loud enough to wake the whole building.

"Your inside is so much tighter with Naru in your ass, Saeko…" Koga has cum twice into me now, but he can still keep going. Maybe I've found my new toy.

"You boys better not tire on me after the first few rounds. I want to go all night." I say, purring while sucking Rokuro's cock.

A knock on the door causes my blood to freeze. Masa and Rokuro jump back into the futons, while Naru slips under Koga's futon with me under it. I hear the door open. Heavy footfalls step into the room.

There's no doubt about it— that's Ieda Sensei. Have we been found out?

"I thought I heard a female student's voice in here?" I hear Sensei ask.

Naru and I are still under the sheets, laying on the side to make ourselves as flat as possible. Our bodies are so pressed up against each other, that I can't move. 

"S-Sorry, Sensei… I was just laughing from a part in this book!" Koga says, followed by the sound of a page being flipped.

Both of their cocks are throbbing inside me, they're coming close to an orgasm and so am I. If I cum now, there's no way I can hold my voice in— 

Naru grabs my face and kisses me. "Mmph—?!"

My tongue wrestles a winning battle in his inexperienced mouth, surprising even him.

"What was that sound?" Sensei asks, taking another step into the room.

Koga pats his stomach from above the sheets which ends up smacking my butt. "Ahhh— nnh… maybe I'm hungry and that's why I can't sleep. Sorry, Sensei."

At that moment, I cum hard. Both of their dicks unleash a thick load into me. Naru shoves his tongue down my throat to keep me quiet. I can't believe I'm climaxing while the teacher is in the room. It's so erotic, I'm going crazy.

"Hmm. Well, alright. Don't stay up too late, and make sure to eat proper meals during dinner. None of those chips and donuts." Sensei scolds Koga and leaves, shutting the door behind him.

"Whew, that was close." Masa says as he and Rokuro come out of their futons.

Naru throws the sheets away and apologizes. "Sorry, Saeko. You were letting your voice out, so I did the only thing I could…"

"Haahh… hahh… I want to kiss more while you guys fuck me~"

The rest of the night and well into the morning, I cycle through every combination of them fucking me in the ass, pussy, and mouth. It didn't stop there. With four boys at my disposal, we tried as many different positions as we could.

But humans have their limits.

One by one they fall unconscious.

Koga has the most stamina out of them all. Or maybe he was so pent up, there was plenty of sexual energy to drain from him. With the other three passed out, Koga and I continue to make love into the early morning.

He's fucking my pussy doggystyle while leaning over me to squeeze my breasts. "I don't want this night to end. Can we do more after tonight?"

"Hahh, ahh— nnghhaa... !" It's hard to focus and give him a clear response when my body is orgasming every moment. "I'll think about it— but, right now… mark the inside of my pussy with your cum! Ahhhh!"

This goes on for a few more hours until he, too, loses consciousness. I come back to my senses on top of Koga, drenched from head to toe in cum. Both of my holes are leaking from being creampied so much. Four people's worth of semen is swimming in my womb

My phone shows it's only just past three in the morning, and below the time is a bunch of text notifications from Kana.

"Oh, no. I was supposed to meet Kana…" 

The first message was sent about an hour after I left the girls' building. It reads: 'Sorry! I ended up passing out.'

The second message at midnight: 'Accidentally fell asleep again. You coming over?'

Third and final message at three in the morning, only half an hour ago: 'OH SHIT I GAVE YOU THE WRONG ROOM NUMBER. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ROOM 8!'

"Kana, you idiot."

Sighing, I beat a fist into the wall of the room that Kana is supposedly staying in. He's probably sleeping soundly in there, none the wiser that I got gangbanged by four students from another class.

As much as I'd like to have sex with my best friend, I'm sufficiently satisfied from having four partners in a single night. Waking Kana up now would ruin his sleep schedule for the rest of the week, anyway.

I lug each of the boys back into their futons and pull the covers over their naked bodies. Then using my replenished sexual energy I got from them, implant a minor charm to make them think our fuckfest was a dream.

Hesitation grips at my heart and crotch when I look at Koga. The lingering sensations from non stop orgasms still fresh on my body. I kneel down to kiss him, stroking his at last flaccid cock that was in me for the past few hours. A deep-seated desire to tease at least one boy from this group.

I augment Koga's memories so that he still remembers everything, but has no intentions of being truthful to anyone except me about what happened.

Hopefully, I did that right. Getting Mio to teach me more about being a succubus is hard when she just wants to play around. Some tricks I still haven't gotten used to mainly because they don't make sense— like the difference between charming and enthralling, which apparently are two completely different things.

Charming a sleeping person with fake memories, however, is easy. At least Yumi made it out to be. I just need to visualize the dreams like a picture book. As long as I blur out the image of my face, they shouldn't recognize it was me.

None of them except Koga will know it was me now.

I sneak out, picking up my clothes and turning invisible as I jump into the hallway. Since it's so early in the morning, everyone has long since fallen asleep. There's an itch at the back of my head telling me to investigate the rooms to look for Kaede, but the longer I stay, the more I risk getting caught.

When I get outside, I spend a moment taking in the sun peeking over the ocean. Its reflection cuts across the water like a sword and paints the sky a bright orange.

"Ahh~ The sweet smell of cum and salty ocean breeze in the morning." Mio throws her arms around me, hugging me from the back. "You should have invited me. I would have come with. The ultimate Saeko-Mio gangbang!"

"N-No! I was supposed to goto Kana's room but he gave me the wrong room number. Argh." I say, trying to shake her off.

She reaches down to finger my pussy. Since I'm still sensitive from being screwed all night and morning, I end up melting to her touch.

"Hey, hey. I found a hiking trail. You wanna go nude hiking?" she asks, practically bouncing.

"Why do you have to turn everything sexual?" I ask in return.

She sticks a second finger into me, shocking my body with pleasure. "Lewding you is my hobby. It'll be fun! We can be invisible. You like being an exhibitionist anyway."

"Er— you got the wrong idea!" I'm now noticing I didn't put my clothes on, just carried them out with me. "I just wanted to feel the breeze— I mean, I forgot to put them back on!"

"Ah. An accidental nudist, you say?" she teases.

***

I'm wide awake and full of energy despite getting no sleep last night. It's like I walked out of a buffet after gorging myself on sexual energy. Even so, I still have breakfast with the others inside our room. Me being full of energy doesn't stop me from enjoying cereal and oatmeal sprinkled with nuts and fruits.

Rika, who has just finished washing up, returns to the room sighing. 

"Something happen?" Hitomi asks.

"I bumped into Kaede just now. She doesn't look like she's in a good mood. When I tried to talk to her, she just told me to get lost." Rika answers.

Kaede didn't look too good yesterday either. I want to ask Rika and Hitomi about Kaede's bruise, but that would be prying into her private business. Knowing Hitomi, she'd definitely get involved, but…

"Is Kaede bullied at school?" I ask Rika.

She and Hitomi trade uneasy glances.

"She was in her first year, but not since getting into a relationship. Not that I think her boyfriend is a good influence." Hitomi says.

Rika's silent nod affirms what Hitomi said. Then my assumption was right— Kaede does have a boyfriend, and that was him she was seeing last night. The worst case scenario is that her boyfriend is abusive. It would explain her bruises.

No—

Jumping to conclusions would be bad. If I outright accuse Kaede's boyfriend of beating her up, she would probably hate me more whether it turns out to be true or not. There's no good way to approach this.

"Guys!" Mio bursts through the door in a huff. "There's an amazing seafood restaurant in town. We're having that for dinner after we come back from hiking."

"You're still dead set on the hiking thing?"

***

As it turns out, she is.

Mio went as far as inviting a huge chunk of the class to go with us. So once we packed extra water bottles and changed into light clothing, our group set off to find the hiking trail.

Other students hang back to spend more time at the beach or lounge around in the ryokan. I don't blame them. If it were up to me, I'd be reading the manga I brought in the comforts of the inn.

However, Mio did do something right— whether intentional or not, Kaede and her boyfriend Nogi are coming along with their groups. Kaede is quiet the whole way, while Nogi and the groups they came with are having the time of their lives. If I didn't know them, I wouldn't have thought they were in a relationship.

This is in stark contrast to Hitomi and Rika holding hands, clearly not hiding their relationship status. If Kana was here, I wonder if he would be trying to hold my hand.

I had tried to invite him before we left, but his group carried him off to the city with a few other groups. Everyone is out here doing their own thing, letting off as much steam before we go back to school and worry about college again.

I suddenly feel a hand grab onto mine, interlocking with my fingers. Mio glances over her shoulder and gives my hand a squeeze. "Don't fall behind on me."

Her words make my heart flutter. Then I remember she's probably making sure I don't run away because she wants us to go streaking. Regardless, whenever we're close like this, no matter how degenerate her intentions are, I'm still happy. And judging by the childish excitement on Mio's face, she's happy, too.

Though, the same can't be said about Kaede.

When I look back, our eyes meet for a split second and she quickly glances away. 

We reach the stairs that lead further into the island. The stone steps stop at the top, and only a dirt path lays before us. Tall trees loom over on either side of us. There isn't so much as a fence or sign to guide our way.

"Ugh… I'm feeling like I didn't get any sleep last night." I hear Masa say to his group behind us. 

The other three agree in unison.

"I feel like shit, too. But you guys won't believe the dream I had. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen snuck into our room to have sex with me! She even took my first kiss!" Naru exclaims.

Masa slaps his friends on the shoulder. "Shut up. Me, too."

"Wait… I had the same dream, it was like the best sex I never had!" Rokuro says, then falling deep in thought.

Koga has his head down, staring at the ground to avoid his group's conversation. He looks up and sees me wink at him, blushes, and then looks away. 

Oh, he definitely remembers.

This excitement must be how Mio feels when she has control over someone's pleasure.

When they finally pass us, Mio giggles into her hand. "Oh? So those were the guys that gangbanged you. Wanna grab them for round two at the top?"

"Shhhh! No!"

It looks like the other three didn't recognize me. Which means my magic worked in making them think it was a dream. I might just be a good succubus after all.

The further we hike, the steeper the ground becomes, and thicker the vegetation gets. As the climb becomes more difficult, more groups begin to back out of the hike. We've thinned out to around half of the number we came with.

"Hey!" Hitomi waves from a break in the treeline at the top of the hill. "There's a meadow here. We should stop and have lunch."

Fortunately, Rika came prepared with a picnic basket and blanket. The meadow is serene, vibrant flowers dot the field. Few insects or birds in sight. Nothing but nature and the blue skies above us.

But that serenity and peace is ruined by a few harsh remarks I hear from another group.

A group of delinquent girls make derisive comments and snicker under their breaths. Focusing in on them, I hear Kaede's name come up a lot. I don't recognize these girls, so they must be from another class. It sounds like they have something against her. 

We're about to pack up to return to hiking when Nogi interrupts us with a question, "Have you guys seen Kaede? She said she was going to water some flowers or something, but I'm getting worried."

"What…" I glance over to the delinquent group, but they're nowhere to be seen. "How long has Kaede been gone?"

Rika and Hitomi pull me away from Nogi. I didn't even realize I was grabbing onto the collar of his shirt.

"Like thirty minutes now. Geez, All I did was ask." He smooths out his shirt and gives me an uncaring look before walking away.

My blood begins to boil. Half an hour has gone by, and only now does he think to ask where Kaede went.

How can he not care? How the hell did he, as Kaede's boyfriend, not notice the bruises on her skin to begin with?

I feel Mio's hand on my shoulder. "You good? Looked like you were about to lay one on him, and not the sexy time kind either."

"I know this is going to cut into our hiking, but I think Kaede is in danger. Can we put this on hold and look for her?" I ask the others.

Rika nods. "As class rep, if something is wrong, I can't overlook it."

"That goes double for the student council president." Hitomi says, coming up behind Rika.

Mio was the one who wanted to go hiking the most. I feel bad taking that away from her.

"It's not everyday you ask for something so seriously. I'm in. Kaede's boyfriend sounds like a tool, so how about we cuck her from him?" Mio suggests with a wicked grin.

Announcement
Chapters 60-67 have been brought back for your reading pleasure. I am Succubus! has become a patreon-exclusive post Chapter 67. Subscribe to the 5$ tier to continue reading Saeko's adventures! https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit
81