69 – Eye of the Typhoon
5.6k 5 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I am Succubus! is returning to public release, thanks to the support of my patreons making this story worth my time to continue writing. Chapter 69 coming out later tonight. Subscribe to Tier 2 on my patreon for 10 advanced chapters up to Ch. 79 of IaS, as well as access to advanced chapters on my other stories and the ability to vote on commissions! - patreon.com/jamminrabbit

The gravity of the situation suddenly became ten times greater for me now that Kana was involved. Like myself, Kana wasn't very strong or athletic. Unlike me, he wasn't a succubus. If he got caught up in a flood creeping over the barriers, or lost footing from the gale winds, he could be in serious danger.

Every call I made went to voicemail, and he wasn't answering any of my texts. The last message he sent me was three hours ago, about him and his group making a quick trip into the town to buy snacks.

When I went for the sliding door with every intention to throw it open and jump out, Hitomi grabbed my arm. She gestured to the only person in this room who didn't know about mine and Mio's identity— Kaede.

I cringed at my forgetfulness. Fortunately, Rika came in clutch.

"Kaede, how about we go to the lobby? Hitomi needs to speak with Saeko and Mio alone," she told Kaede.

Kaede glanced at the both of us, then asked, "You're planning to go out there to help your friend?"

"No, she's not. I'm going to talk them out of it," Hitomi said.

"She's going to try and talk me out of it," I corrected her.

Kaede was hesitant to leave. It was cute of her to be worried. We had only just met, and I may have saved her from being grievously injured, but she seemed attached to me more than normal. Even when we dine or hang out together in groups, she made an effort to sit next to me.

After a moment, she decided against pursuing the issue and left with Rika to the lobby.

Satisfied that we were alone, Hitomi resumed her vain attempts to dissuade me. "The faculty is speaking with local police to locate their whereabouts. You don't need to risk yourself out there,"

"You forget. I'm a succubus," I assured her.

Hitomi didn't look convinced.

"That may be true, but those are some powerful winds out there. You could get carried away if you aren't careful," she warned.

They were right. My only experience with flying was in fair weather. This was a class four typhoon. Forget fighting greater succubus, nature was a force to be reckoned with in itself.

Even so, this was Kana we were talking about. Somewhere deep inside, I loved him just as much as Mio and Hatsumi. If this were the other way around, Kana wouldn't hesitate to come out and save me. Just as he had done many times when we were younger.

I smacked my cheeks with both hands, startling everyone in the room. I had already made my decision. "I'm not the same weak boy anymore. Since I have this power, it's my responsibility to use it. Kana and the others are out there. The longer we wait, the greater the risk was of them getting hurt."

Hitomi sighed, but relented knowing that she couldn't stop me anymore as a human even if she tried. Mio came behind me and scooped a handful of my breasts, groping them in front of the student council.

"Don't sweat it, Prez. I'll keep an eye on Saeko while we save her boyfriend," Mio winked.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I shouted.

"Just because you're going with her isn't going to inspire confidence. If anything, I'm more worried because you volunteered to go." Hitomi put a hand to her face.

I shared in her sentiment, but Mio was my senpai when it came to flying. She was more capable of navigating the skies in bad weather than anyone else I knew.

Mio clocked me lightly over the head and said, "Aren't you forgetting some people, too?"

"Who—?" It hit me a split second later. We weren't alone here. I had an army of succubi at my beck and call.

I made a quick call to Clerissa to mobilize the lesser succubi on the island. Since she and the others were eager to please, there was no resistance to my orders. Most of the succubus elected to stay bunker down anyway. This gave them a chance to prove their loyalty to me, and I didn't doubt they would take any chance to.

Just as Mio and I were about to take off, Hitomi pointed to my yukata.

"Are you really planning on going out with just that on? I know you're not wearing underwear underneath," she said.

My face turned bright red.

"H-H-How did you know?" I stammered.

"Don't mind me. It was a treat for my eyes. But if you're going to walk around naked, you might not want to let your nipples get hard," she teased.

Mio and I changed into our succubus form and attire. Anything else we wore was going to get wet anyway. As soon as we threw open the sliding doors, powerful winds battered the room, kicking up loose belongings and blowing off lighter objects from tables and shelves. 

"The other students are from Kana's group— Takumi, Nao, and Furuya!" she shouted to us before shutting the door.

We're drenched right as we left the inn. I might have underestimated the strength of a typhoon. The moment I launched into the sky and spread my wings, I lost control of myself. The strong winds carried me almost a hundred feet up until Mio swooped in. She held both of my hands to keep us suspended in the air.

"Don't forget. It's magic and flapping that keeps us flying," she reminded me. "Think of the wind like swimming through water. There's some resistance, but it ain't enough to hold a succubus down."

While still holding Mio's hands, I let my body go limp for the wind to carry me. I wasn't a very heavy person. Moderate winds can knock me over. These gales could screw me over harder than a gangbang if I wasn't careful. After about a minute, wings adjusted. It was like I didn't feel the winds anymore. 

"You good?" Mio asked.

"I...I think so." There was no real test other than letting go of my hands. Even though I couldn't feel the winds on my wings anymore, it didn't make me any less scared.

Then she smirked. "Ahh. How romantic. Hundreds of feet in the air, in the middle of the storm, holding hands with a busty succubus. Am I lucky? Or are you lucky? We're both getting lucky tonight!"

"I'm freaking out over here, and you're popping jokes like a slut pops cherries!" I yelled.

"Oh-ho. Who's making sexual innuendos now?" she cackled.

I wrenched my hands away from her and clutched my head, like trying to contain what's left of my sanity. "Oh, my god. You're right. I didn't even mean to say it like that. It just came out of my mouth."

Mio pointed at me and clapped excitedly.

"You're flying!" she shouted.

I looked down to see my feet suspended in air, myself completely unaffected by the powerful winds battering us. Flying wasn't anything new or unique to me at this point. I'd flown my fair share. But it was like I mastered a skill I was only decent at.

Thanks in large part to none other than Mio.

Finding no other outlet for this happiness, I tackled Mio with a hug. She reciprocated by stroking my head and horns. I don't know why I did it. Or maybe I did. It used to be Beatrice who taught me a lot of my succubus skills. Mio never bothered until I really pestered her enough. Today, she did it without me even asking.

"Thanks," I said.

"Don't sweat it," she grinned.

Flying while a typhoon was raging through the island was a breeze. The only problem was, Kana and the other boys were needles in the haystack with all this heavy rain. We couldn't even see a trio of succubus flying into us.

"Oh, my queen! The whole clutch is still searching, but we're having a hard time…" one of them said.

Come to think of it, we should have found one of them by now. There was only one road leading around the island, and we had a bird's eye view of anything going between the town and inn. If they had been in town, they either bunkered down or tried to make a run back to the inn. If the succubus couldn't find them in town, then Kana's group elected for the latter choice.

Could they have slipped walking back and tumbled into the sea?

"Get back to Clerissa. I want half of you searching the ocean. Search low and near the tides," I ordered.

"Yes, Queen Saeko!" they shouted at once before flying off.

"If she swims like a duck, quacks like a duck, then she's the queen bitch." Mio smacked my ass so hard it sent a shock up my spine. Then her expression hardened and asked, "You really think Kana's drifted out to sea?"

The thought of him fighting for his life in high tide made my stomach churn. I chewed on my thumbnail and thought hard.

"I really hope not. But if there was any place more dangerous during a typhoon, it was out at sea." Leaving it at that, we both fly out.

To the west, a swarm of succubus also flew out and began combing through the waters. Some of the waves were as tall as small houses. They crashed with booming ferocity, kicking up bubbles and chip bags—

"Huh…? A chip bag?" I descended close enough to pick up a bag of chips. There were a few other things like soda cans, candy, and plastic bags floating about.

"My queen! Over here!" Clerissa launched a fireball into the sky like a flare.

She and a dozen succubus were flying around a buoy, upon which I recognized Nao and Furuya clutching onto for dear lives. Since we were all invisible, they had no idea they were surrounded by a swarm of lusty fantasy demons. But since Clerissa had shot a fireball, the two of them questioned if they were going insane.

"No, I swear. I really saw a fireball. I'm not trying to make light of our situation!" Nao complained.

"We're about to die and all you can think about is making shit up? Give it up, bro!" Furuya said, then barfed into the water.

Despite holding fast on the buoy, they were being tossed about at the mercy of the waves.

"Well, here goes nothing," I sighed.

I dispelled the invisibility. Both of them gawked at me as if they were seeing things.

"Are… Are you an angel?" Furuya asked.

"A fireball is too much, but an angel isn't?!" Nao slapped Furuya on the shoulder. 

"Wait a minute, you look like… Saeko?" Furuya squinted to get a good look at me.

"No time to explain. Where's Kana and Takumi?" I demanded.

Furuya pointed out to sea. "Takumi got swept up by the waves. Kana's out there looking for him. More importantly, what the hell is going on?"

I charmed both of them, rewiring the memories in their minds.

"You're delirious. Lifeguards came to bring you back to shore." I snapped my fingers. They were each snatched into the air by a succubus and headed towards land.

The rest of us continued out at sea. The further we went, the stronger the winds and rain battered us. Fortune was on our side. Two heads bobbed just above the water's surface, but sunk under each time a wave passed by them.

"Kana!" I screamed.

"Cough! Cough— Saeko…?" he glanced up before sinking below the surface.

I dove past the other succubus and scooped him out with Takumi unconscious in his arms. Their fingers were bloated, shivering like a vibrator on maximum—

"Ah, fuck me," I muttered.

"R-Right now?" Kana asked.

"That's not what I meant, and shut up, Kana. I'm angry at you! If anything, no sex for a month for making me worried sick," I said, pouting.

Mio came by to relieve Takumi from me. "Alright, I'll take care of this kid. You guys have fun with your lover's quarrel."

"We're not in a relationship!" I fired back.

"We're not?" Kana went bug-eyed on me.

"I can drop you and come back later, you know?" I threatened, flying low enough that his feet touched water.

"I'm sorry—"

"What the hell were you doing out here?" I yelled at him. My heart was white hot with anger that he put his life in danger. At the same time, I was relieved to find him safe but didn't want to let it show on my face.

"Takkun and the others wanted to hit up the town and wouldn't take no for an answer. I only went with them to make sure they were safe. On our way back, the guys wanted to check out the beach while the typhoon was going on— stupid, I know. Our legs got caught in wet sand, and the waters just pulled us right in. You know the rest." 

I'd known Kana long enough to understand a guilty face when I saw it. So when he stood by what he did, it was hard to continue being angry at him.

"You're always putting yourself in harm's way when you don't need to," I scolded.

Suddenly, Kana laughed. In spite of almost drowning he didn't seem all that scared.

"Looks like our roles switched places. It used to be me carrying you out of bad situations. All it took was for you to turn into a girl," he teased, wiping the water from his face.

For some reason, that remark made me blush. "You're not getting out of the punishment."

We got back to the inn and parted ways into our separate buildings. The succubus disguised themselves as humans and played the role of concerned adults to talk to the faculty. Kana and his group got away with extra coursework for the rest of the day, which was a much lighter punishment than I expected from Ieda Sensei. I suspected the succubus had a hand in charming him or something.

"Nnngh…" A weight on my chest woke me up in the middle of the night. I opened my eyes to Mio and her tits on top of me. "Don't tell me you're horny?"

Mio pinched my cheeks and said, "I wanna to show you something. Don't put your clothes on or we might miss it."

It was midnight. We slipped out of the room, taking care not to wake Rika and Hitomi. Until we got outside, I hadn't realized how eerily quiet it was. The rain was a dribble, unlike the tumultuous storm that battered the inn earlier. Winds were a light breeze. It was still cold, and were it not for heating up my own aura with fire magic, I would be a frozen succubus right now.

"Where are we going?" I asked suspiciously.

Mio simply pointed up, took my hand, and started flying. At first, I was confused. The typhoon had disappeared. But as we flew higher, the moonlight illuminating the world around us, I saw the eyewall of the typhoon. It was like standing inside a stadium arena, except instead of walls and bleachers, it was a wall of slowly churning clouds. And above us was the clear sky where the moon shone like an actual eye peering down at us.

It took my breath away.

Eventually, we stopped once we were as high as a plane. It looked a little like heaven, mountains of puffy cotton stretched as far as my eyes could see. Grey clouds swirled beneath us, while a full moon and blanket of stars shined from above. 

"It's not everyday you get to see something like this. Sometimes you see it because the typhoon or hurricane is moving too fast to catch up to. I woke up earlier, noticed that everything was quiet, and thought you might want to see this." Mio's eyes glistened as she scanned the clouds like searching for treasure. For me, the only treasure was this moment, and I was glad she shared it with me.

She noticed me staring and grinned. I was yanked into her arms, held tight in the embrace. The next thing I knew, we were tongue-deep in each other's mouths. Saliva dripped down the side of my mouth.

Mio's lips were sweet. Her touch, warm. Our bare skin rubbed against each other, breasts squished firmly between our chest. Then I felt a pressure against my pussy. Mio pushed her tail into me. Pleasure clawed at my body. I moaned into her mouth to let her know I was enjoying it.

I did the same for her, teasing her clit with the tip of my tail. When she became wet enough, I thrusted into her. With legs intertwined, we used our thighs to massage our clits while we fucked each other with the tails.

In the silent, passionate climax, Mio shoved her tongue down my throat as we both came at the same time. We held each other, floating in the sky, suspended by magic.

"Whew… going to start rethinking what the best sex of my life is," Mio said, flicking her tail of my juices.

"Wait. Do you mean it's the best with me?" I asked.

"Who do you think?" She spun us in midair, and we began to descend as the eyewall was fast approaching. "Night's still young, what say we pick up some people from town and have an orgy?"

Having a quickie with Mio left me wanting more. It was getting harder to resist the temptation. I was a succubus now. The boy me was still very much a part of me, and I could never forget about that side of who I was. The Saeko now was a horny little girl who wanted to get fucked, and that's exactly what I wanted right now.

"I guess I can go for a few rounds…" I said, caving into her suggestion.

"Awwww, shit! You actually gave permission! It's time to get freaky in the sheets," Mio shouted.

We barreled towards the city with sex in mind.

That night, we ended up screwing a whole bunch of pent up old men and hot, young nurses at a retirement center.

I am Succubus! is returning to public release, thanks to the support of my patreons making this story worth my time to continue writing. Chapter 69 coming out later tonight. Subscribe to Tier 2 on my patreon for 10 advanced chapters up to Ch. 79 of IaS, as well as access to advanced chapters on my other stories and the ability to vote on commissions! - patreon.com/jamminrabbit

69