A brief hiatus
109 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone

 

I would like to thank you for reading Matt and Cass Need Some Space thus far. I know it's a strange little book, but your feedback and support has been overwhelmingly positive for me. So thank you!

That said, I am going to be putting this book on a brief hiatus for a number of reasons. Firstly, on another glance the rest of this book needs more of a brush up than chapters previous. I'd like to make it as good as I can before release. Secondly, I suffer from a clinical anxiety disorder and many recent events in the state I am living have caused my anxiety levels to spike way up.  And under that sort of pressure I find it impossible to really focus in on the chapters in order to keep up with the current upload speed. One which you might have noticed to dwindle as of late due to the very same reasons.

I do want to finish telling this story as I think it has become important to some people and they deserve a proper resolution. Please know I am not planning to let this go on for long, and as soon as I feel comfortable I will be posting again.

In the meantime, take care and be safe. The world needs storytellers and readers to create spaces where everyone can share their tales. You included.

 

All the best, Jace.

5