Chapter 8
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

21/12/2022

Kiara raised a brow as her brother walked in. She and Kiano were watching a drama and, as always, their brother had their attention when he walked in.

Sitting on the single seater, Kian watched for seven minutes, then turned to them and saw that they were looking at him patiently, waiting for him to talk.

He chuckled, “What is it?”

Kiano shook his head, amused, “What did you do now that’s got you smiling like a fool?”

“I’m not smiling,” Kian said, fixing his expression.

“Yes you are, you look like you are going to catch on to shit again,” Kiara chimed in as she fixed her bra straps.

He scoffed. “Anyways, Kiano, there’s something I want you to do.”

Kiano turned to Kiara, who shrugged at him. They spoke before of what Kian had asked her to do. Upon further research, they found out that the people he was looking for were most definitely the people he harmed, as long as it didn’t affect the family, it doesn’t matter.

“What is it?” He asked.

“This Gael Becker I asked Kiara to find. He has a friend called Loralei, she reported me to the police. If she didn’t, they wouldn’t have known I existed,” he said.

Kiara smirked. Standing up, she said, “I knew it. Why’d you tell me they were checking Xylo’s alibi?”

“I don’t have to tell you everything, do I?”

Chuckling with a shake of her head, “It’s Loralei Price, right?”

“As if I fucking know,” Kian grumbled as his hands balled.

Kiano glanced at his brother, asking, “Why can’t you be like other big brothers that are role models to the younger siblings?”

“Your father didn’t teach me to be a role model, only to be his offspring.”

Kiara came back with a stack of paper and dropped it on the floor. Sitting down with the stack between her legs, she scanned through them and found the documents on Loralei Price.

Handing it to Kiano, she said, “Here’s your target, sir.”

He read the information, then glanced over at his brother, asking, “What do you want me to do to him?”

Kian tilted his head saying, “Well, she thought she could get away with accusing me. Why don’t you finish the operation in the doctor’s steed?”

“Are you fucking serious? It’ll be a waste of my time if she dies.”

“Then do what you want?”

“You could take out the breast implants,” Kiara said absentmindedly.

Kiano looked between his brother and sister, then shook his head. Standing up, he said, “You’re both fucked up.”

As she lay on the floor and looked up at the ceiling, she declared, “I’m relatively sane compared to you two.”

Kiano left them to wash up.

Alone with his sister, Kian asked, “Are you still looking for your mother?”

She quickly sat up. Looking at her brother in disbelief, she asked, “How, how do you know?”

Raising a brow, “Do you really think I’m clueless about what happens around the house?”

“Then, then does daddy know?” She asked, worried. She’d rather have Kian know her drama than their father.

Kian looked out the sliding door at Kiara’s garden, saying, “He’s more interested in extending our family.”

She looked at her brother, confused, asking, “Is he finally getting married?”

Kian didn’t answer her. He had been following his father’s steps and found out that he fathered five other children and those kids were still with their mothers.

Looking at her, he said, “Don’t worry about it. Find our mothers.”

Her eyes brightened, she stood up and knelt down in front of him, “What are you going to do? Please, please, please tell me.”

Looking at her, he shook his head. “Don’t worry about that. Just like Kiano, I want you to do something for me.”

She raised a brow. “What is it?”

“I want you to get close to one of the Becker kids, but tell them your second name. Gael’s mother already knows about you. Just get on friendly terms with them.” He said.

She nodded her head, “Alright but I want money.”

He smacked her upside the head. “You always want money!”

“Money makes my world go round.”

“Fuck off!” He said as he pushed her with his foot.

Kiara sighed, “I know you love me.”

1