Chapter 9
1 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

21/01/2023

“See you tomorrow,” Loralei said as she closing the back door behind her, leaving her workplace.

Looking up at the sky, she frowned. She had forgotten to check the weather forecast this morning and now that it was raining? She didn’t have transport or money to catch a taxi, so she had to walk in the rain.

Covering her face with her right hand, she looked ahead, saying, “I should get myself a man with a car. I can’t be doing this for the rest of my life. Even working at the boutique isn’t working out for me as I hoped.”

Starting off, she ran under the heavy rain towards the park. A route she took every day.

Behind her, a fellow dressed in all black was walking behind, watching her steps with eyes as sharp as an eagle as her black block heels stomped in the puddles of water soaking her pink painted toenails.

Loralei couldn’t take the rain any more, it was pouring heavily, and she was soaked. She reached the centre of the park where a tree was—she rushed over and waited underneath it, hoping that it would pass by soon.

As she was waiting, she saw a man dressed in all black, walking in the rain slowly as he gazed up at the sky with a smile on his face—almost as if he was enjoying the rain—the way he was walking was strange too, it was in a zigzag pattern.

He suddenly stopped walking and wiped the water off his face. He looked around the park and when he saw the tree, his smile widened. The man walked over, not seeming to be in a rush at all.

Loralei starred at him as he came over, then moved out of the way to make space for him.

“Hello,” the man greeted her as he stopped beside her and flicked the water off his hands.

She looked away, nodding, “Hello.” She was embarrassed. He was handsome and she couldn’t impress him looking like a wet dog.

“The rains pretty harsh today. I wasn’t expecting it, but it’ll help me,” he said.

She frowned, listening to him. ‘He doesn’t even know me. What does he want?’

Kiano sighed as he leaned against the tree. He glanced at her from the side, checking her out. Although she was wet, she was beautiful—long red hair, dressed maturely, but the lipstick on her lips didn’t suit her.

He chuckled inwardly. “You’re as wet as a dog.”

Loralei’s eyes widened. She glared at him, asking, “Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to?”

He stood up straight and walked over to her. Stopping in front of her, he said, “It’s only you and me here. Even if you want to run, there’s no way you can escape from me, pretty girl.”

She stared at him, stunned. She shuddered inwardly as she stared into his eyes; they were cold and terrifying.

She tried to make a run for it, but he grabbed her arm, saying to her, “Take a good look at my face. It’ll be the last thing you see in this lifetime.”

She tried to yank her arm away, but he was too strong. He threw her against the tree, where she hit her head and dropped down.

Kiano looked around in the park, but there was nothing of use to him here.

Grabbing her by the neck, he said, “You can only blame yourself for this. If you didn’t open your big mouth, you wouldn’t have to die like this.”

She was kicking at him and scratching his arm, but it didn’t bother him. He slammed her against the tree again, but this time the side of her face slammed against it.

Loralei couldn’t breathe, she had blood coming out of her nose, eye, and mouth.

“Pl, please don’t, don’t kill me,” she begged him in a broken whisper.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, it’s not that I want to kill you but what you did. You did this to yourself, talking to the police. Did you really think you’d get away with it? You went and wasted your life just for this moment,” he said.

“Please, please, I’m sorry,” she pleaded.

Kiano started laughing. “Didn’t you hear me? Your sorry will not help you this time.”

“Please,” she begged for the last time, then passed out once he slammed her body into the tree again.

As she was laying limp on the floor, Kiano shook his head. Looking in a different direction, he raised his foot and started kicking her listlessly, thinking, ‘Should I make it look like a robbery or should I kill her and dump her body somewhere?’

Leaving a few bruises on her body, he took out a knife from his pocket, knelt down and cut off her left pinky finger and chucked it to one side. Looking at her, he thought, ‘You’ll have a better chance at life after this. I hope you don’t cross my brother again.’

He lifted her up and carried her over to the fountain and placed her inside it. Placing her head on the edge so that she wouldn’t drown, he looked at her for one last time, then walked away.

From across the park, an elderly woman was hiding behind the toilet building, watching all of this unfold.

Her body was trembling, and her heart was sitting in the pits of her stomach. She couldn’t believe what she was witnessing. As Kiano was leaving, she mumbled, ‘That poor child.’

Secretly, she was relieved that this incident had happened to someone else and not her. Every day, she would sit and feed the birds. She was hiding in the toilet from the rain and when she thought it was clearing up; she came outside but was mistaken and ended up hiding behind the toilet. Then she saw what happened by the tree and now someone was dead!

She waited for some time, then rushed over to the fountain and looked at Loralei’s face. She caught a fright, then quickly called for help.

“Hello, hello? There’s been a murder. I’m in Middle Town garden, hurry. He’s gone. I’m worried he’ll come back. He hurt her so bad.”

The phone was snatched from her hand. She turned around to see who it was and caught a fright!

Kiano threw her phone into the fountain and snatched the necklace off her neck. Slashing his hand out, he cut her neck. The elderly woman stared at him in horror as she held her neck, then her eyes rolled back and in the fountain she fell.

He stood there for a moment watching the water turn red, then smirked, ‘I couldn’t kill her but you, you should’ve stayed hidden.’

He jogged to the end of the park and jumped over the fence. Jogging around the block, he stopped by a cafe and sat down to eat from across the park, watching the police cars and other vehicles gather as he took a sip from a vanilla milkshake.

*

Gael hugged Troy, “Let’s get out of here, it’s too loud,” Troy said into his ear.

Gael nodded and followed his lead as he held onto his hand. They made their way upstairs and as Gael thought they would go to one of the rooms, Troy was leading him elsewhere.

“Where are we going?” He asked.

Troy looked down at him. “Somewhere quiet.”

“But aren’t the rooms better?” Gael asked confused, but he didn’t mind, as long as he could spend time with his boyfriend.

When they reached the top of the stairs, Troy took off his shirt and turned to him. Winking he said, “Strip.”

Gael chuckled, “Troy, I thought we came here to sit and talk.”

Pouting, Troy said, “I know, but I want to have fun too. We’re not brothers Gael.”

Gael shook his head with a smirk, then followed Troy’s lead. “Okay, fine, but you’re eating me out.”

Troy kissed him on the lips, whispering, “Just ask, then I’ll do it.”

Troy was deep inside Gael’s guts as they moaned in pleasure.

Suddenly, someone laughed behind them, making them stop. Gael looked at the person and saw someone in all black watching them. The person made his way closer, then suddenly the dark room lit up and he could see the person’s face.

Troy disappeared and the person who he recognised as Kian knelt down in front of him and spread his legs by force.

“What, what are you doing?” Gael struggled.

Kian smacked the inside of Gael’s left thigh as he smirked at him, saying, “Why are you fighting? This is what you wanted.”

“What I wanted?” Gael repeated, confused as things slowed down around them.

Taking in a deep breath, he tried to figure out what was happening, but his mind went completely blank when he watched Kian undress. His eyes widened as he felt Kian press his manhood against his entrance. Gael searched for Kian’s eyes and when he found them, he saw that terrible look that he had when they were in the bathroom—as if he was high and satisfied.

As Kian forced himself in, Gael snapped awake for his dream, panting, covered in sweat. Placing a hand over his chest, he looked around the room and realised he was home. ‘It was just a dream.’

Lying back down on the bed, he whimpered, “I’m tired of this shit!”

Covering his head, he squeezed his legs together, wondering, ‘How did I get so hard?’

He tried to ignore it, but it wasn’t working out for him. Getting up from the bed, he pushed the bed aside and undid the lock of the trapdoor. Taking out a small box, he closed it again and shifted his bed back, then took the teddy bear out of the cupboard. Zipping the back open, he took out a blue dildo and knelt down in front of the box. Assembling the machine, he switched it on to see if it was still working and smirked as it started moving, ‘You’ll do for now until Troy wakes up.’

Looking back at the door, he got up and went to lock it. Shaking his head as he applied the lubricant, he thought, ‘I guess I’m back to playing with you my first boyfriend.’

He chuckled a bit, then stripped out of his underwear. Touching himself in all his favourite spots, he turned himself on. Lucky for him, he didn’t need to think of anyone to turn him on. Just pushing a few buttons made him wet.

Slipping the silicone organ into his entrance, he switched the machine on and went for a round with his first boyfriend.

The second round passed, and so did the third.

Feeling well taken care of, he lay down on the floor and closed his eyes. As his breathing evened, he thought back to the dream he had, and Kian’s appearance popped up. Frowning, he suddenly put together that the body Kian’s head was on wasn’t his, but was Troy’s instead.

Opening his eyes, he wondered, ‘Is my mind fooling with me?’

Turning onto his stomach, he sighed and let out a fart. ‘It’s been a while. What is he doing?’

“Well, it’s got nothing to do with me. As long as that motherfucker stays far from me,” he said. Opening his eyes, he looked around. ‘I still have some of the ice-cream he bought.’

Getting up, he went to wash up, then got rid of his first boyfriend. Going down the steps, he saw his father and mother whispering.

“Do you think we should tell him? It’s terrible what happened,” his mother said.

Mr Becker looked at his wife and shook his head, “Just leave it Clara.”

He grabbed the ice-cream from the fridge and walked up to them. “What are you talking about? What happened?”

Mrs Becker got a fright. She looked at him, asking, “When did you get behind us?”

He shook his head and looked at his father. “Dad, what happened?”

Mr Becker shook his head, “It’s nothing. Go eat your ice-cream in your room.”

“I’m not a child, dad,” he said.

“You certainly do act like one! Going out to parties, sleeping around! You’re getting out of hand recently,” he said with a huff and walked away.

Looking at his mother, he asked, “Why does it look like dad wants to bite my head off?”

Mrs Becker sighed, “That’s not it, my child. Your father is just worried about you. You haven’t been sleeping well and you wake up screaming.”

Biting down on the ice-cream he mumbled, “It’s not that bad.”

She sighed and patted the seat beside her. Looking at her son, she said, “Your dad doesn’t want me to tell you this, but you need to know.”

“What is it?” He asked as he saw the worry on her face.

Taking his hand in hers, she said, “The police phoned us. Loralei was attacked in the park near her work and an elderly woman was killed. Their bodies were found in a fountain. Loralei will be fine, but there is so much trauma done to her face that she’ll have to undergo surgery and her finger was cut off, too.”

Gael’s heart pounded, looking at his mother in disbelief he heard Kian’s voice ring in his head, “The police wouldn’t have known that I existed if it weren’t for her.”

Standing up, he shook his head. “No, no, no. Mom, that can’t happen.”

Clara looked at her son confused, “What do you mean?”

The ice-cream dropped to the floor. He grabbed his hair and stared, pulling at as he remembered their conversation.

‘He did it, didn’t he? Why did he do it? What is he after?’

1