1.08 – I did a bad? I’m so sowwy!
564 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=^..^=  =^..^= =^..^=  =^..^= =^..^= =^..^=  =^..^=
I did a bad? I’m so sowwy!

Edited by: Trismegistus Shandy
Beta Read by: Yuki Kitsune, M A Thermidor

Iris floundered around in the hot bath, twitching and squirming.  Marigold-onee-sama was busy keeping her from drowning. Taking care of Iris was definitely a full-time job!  How did Onee-sama manage to juggle adventuring and taking care of Iris?

Well, these questions weren’t the most important thoughts floating through in my head at the time. The girls around me in the bath were still petting me enthusiastically.  I overheated so much I couldn’t move! I thought I could pass out any moment! It felt as though I was sitting in a bath four times hotter than it really was. I heard giggling all around me. More than once, I felt someone snuggle me against their chests.  That made it worse! I learned about how wonderful breasts feel when pressed against you thanks to Stalker-sama and wonderful Gardenia! I was reasonably sure that numerous girls did that one by one. My brain was totally shorted out.

Then I felt someone grab my tail and the feel of it shocked me so much I could think again!  I discovered to my dismay that this was my biggest weakness! I remembered how it’d felt when I’d finally caught my tail in Marigold-onee-sama’s washroom.  What I felt now was probably five times more intense than it was then. I turned abruptly, extending my fingers like claws, not that I had any. I started to hiss, I think, but then I flopped down into the bath water, twitching and squirming.  In terms of a fight, that was the knockout blow! uuuuuu...

=*^..^*=  =*^..^*= =*^..^*=  =*^..^*= =*^..^*= =*^..^*=  =*^..^*=

My eyes opened blearily and I found that I was outside the bath.  I quickly noticed that my head was resting on Marigold-onee-sama’s gorgeous, pillowy, creamy thighs.  She was stroking my head and ears. I’d started purring long before I’d even stirred. I saw her amazing breasts hanging above me, and her face peeked out over them.  I couldn’t help drooling like Iris. “O-onee-sama?” I stammered. “What happened?”

Marigold-onee-sama blushed and laughed. “Ah, the girls were a little too enthusiastic with their petting of you.  People here don’t see Bushi very often. They’re usually too wild to approach. You’re unusual for a Bushi, Aimi-chan!” She scratched my ears with affection glowing in her eyes.

“U-unusual?” I couldn’t reign in my drooling as I fidgeted.

“Yes!  Your race avoid mine most of the time, and rightfully so.  In the larger cities… well, surely you’re aware of why, Aimi-chan?” Marigold-onee-sama became a little sad as she spoke.

“What?” I asked, cluelessly.  What is she trying to say to me? I squirmed.  “O-onee-sama… where’s Iris-chan?” I felt the warm stone floor beneath my rump. My tail twitched idly as she pet me and talked.

“Oh, yes! She’s fine! The girls felt so bad about what they did to you, they actually offered to watch Iris for a little while for me so I could look after you.  They wanted to watch over you instead, but…” Onee-sama trailed off with a blush and a slightly annoyed expression.

“Oh, that was really nice of them!” I exclaimed with a sunny smile.

“So,” Marigold-onee-sama resumed her explanation, “back on the subject of what you were asking about, Aimi-chan, I can’t believe you don’t know about it already! Maybe that’s why you don’t avoid humans like the rest of your kind, if you really don’t know.  Trust me, I will protect you, kitty!” She stroked my head more. My heart fluttered in response to those words. I started wishing that she’d pet me everywhere else. So many blushes!

I had gotten a ton of pets from the girls in the bath, but for some reason Marigold-onee-sama’s felt even better!  I didn’t feel like my head would overload, but it was really nice!

“Okay!” I purred.

(◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉)

Kami Newsflash:

Bushi tribes are wild and somewhat primitive. They avoid humans at any cost for very good reasons.  Early on, they were seen as free sources of labor. There were a few other more base reasons humans had for capturing Bushi.  This has largely been abolished in many of the countries on Gardenia, but the race never has forgotten their dislike for humanity.

( ^∇^)  (☉_☉) ( ^∇^)  (☉_☉) ( ^∇^) (☉_☉)  ( ^∇^)

“Is your kitty doing well?” I heard a woman ask. I looked towards the voice and noticed that it was a woman with breasts which were probably larger than Marigold-onee-sama’s. I preferred Onee-sama’s, which were just within the range of the size of breasts I find appealing.  I’d always liked a cute butt more than a nice set of boobs. That probably caused problems for and with Onee-sama.

“I-I’m okies…” I giggled as I sat up quickly.  My small breasts bounced as I came to a stop. Ah! Onee-sama’s pillowy thighs! I blushed.  I couldn’t help thinking perverted things after what I’d been through. I put my hand to my head as a spell of dizziness struck me.

“Here.” The woman bent down in front of me.  Her large breasts hung down in my face. I fidgeted until I noticed what she was offering me, a glass full of a white fluid which I immediately identified as milk.  I purred and accepted the glass with a grateful expression. I heard Onee-sama gasp as she leapt up to intercept me to keep me from drinking.

“No, Camelia!  Don’t give her that!” Marigold-onee-sama reached for the glass which was already to my lips. I stopped, astonished at Onee-sama’s reaction.  I’d only taken a sip. When I sniffed the white liquid I noticed a familiar sweet odor. It tasted less like milk than it did wine. I faintly realized that this might be the same liquid that Onee-sama enjoyed on her adventures.

“Noooo! Don’t you not know enough to avoid giving a member of the Bushi race ambrosia, you idiot!?” Marigold yelled at Camelia, whose expression was faintly annoyed.  I saw amusement dance in her eyes. My thoughts fuzzed quickly. I felt a little dizzier than I had before. I started giggling.

“I know,” Camelia grinned, her expression almost sadistic.

“I like that stuff, Onee-sama!” I squeed as I charged for the bath and leapt into it again.

Am I a lightweight?

My excited dance in the bathwater was fevered, and everyone around me giggled and clapped for me.  Egged on and encouraged by their approval, I did more crazy things. I started glomping the girls. Marigold-onee-sama watched me gravely. Distantly, I noticed that she was worried, but I felt too good to stop and ask why. She held onto Iris, who squirmed and twitched, watching my antics with Onee-sama.

Everyone’s attention was on me, so Onee-sama was on her own looking after Iris-chan.

Somehow, I ended up finding myself teaching the girls koncho, which I hadn’t played in many years.  I felt sorry for Iris-chan who seemed like she wanted to join in. Onee-sama’s hands were full as she struggled to keep Iris from rolling across the bottom of the bathtub.

( ^∇^)  (☉_☉) ( ^∇^)  ◔_◔ ( ^∇^) (☉_☉)  ( ^∇^)

Kami Newsflash:

Aimi totally screwed up Gardenia royally when she introduced koncho to them.  It was such a novelty, the people took to it immediately. You don’t know what that game is?  You probably aren’t Japanese. For those people, it’s a game where you poke someone’s, ahem… backside really hard.  The object is to make the unfortunate victim cry out. Personally, I think that world is far worse off for it, and idiot Aimi is to blame!  Since the game was introduced in a bath, the people of Gardenia only played the game in the nude, and typically in a bath. *facepalms*

Aimi was an automatic hit with the burghers of Wilted Rose despite the much less horrible thing she did afterward.

=^..^=  =^..^= =^..^=  =^..^= =^..^= =^..^=  =^..^=

I woke up the next day in Marigold-onee-sama’s home.  Because I was out cold for quite a while, I found her by my side this time.  She was holding me from behind, but I woke more when I noticed the soft sound of her crying.

“I-I promised… I promise you, Aimi-chan… oh, no…” Marigold-onee-sama sobbed softly.  Meanwhile, Iris-chan was snuggling and twitching up to my small breasts in her sleep. I realized that I was in some kind of a sexy yuri sandwich in Onee-sama’s large futon.  Is it really sexy when one of the people may have the mind of an insane baby? Iris-chan twitched and started gnawing and slobbering on my boobs. My eyes widened. I felt really soggy with Iris drooling on me again. I was distracted by Marigold-onee-sama’s sniffles.  

“Oh, Aimi-chan…”

I finally looked over my shoulder to Marigold-onee-sama to see her beautiful blue tear-filled eyes framed by her luminous blonde hair. That confirmed what I suspected.  “O-onee-sama… are you in pain?” I asked her sadly.

“I-I’m alright, Aimi-chan.  I-it’s not your fault…” She stroked my hair and my ears.

I purred softly, gazing into her eyes, worried. “Why are you crying?” I sniffled, purring perhaps in an effort to comfort her.  Her petting felt good as always, but that’s not why I was purring.

“You… Ah, you destroyed the public bathhouse.” Marigold-onee-sama sniffled as she further lost control of her emotions.  She shook as she loudly cried.

Iris-chan woke up because of Onee-chan’s despairing crying. She leaned up to do something that surprised me.  She kissed me! It tasted like grass. Ewwwww! Was she trying to comfort me? Does Iris-chan like me? No! She can’t do that!

“That stupid Camelia!” Marigold-onee-sama howled. “She’s going to pay for this!” Her tone was laced with fury.  The two snuggled me and still I was completely clueless about what had really happened to the bathhouse, except for the fact that it somehow was my fault.  uuuuuuuuu!

(◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉)

Kami’s notes:

Yes.  Idiot Aimi destroyed the bathhouse of Wilted Rose.  It resulted in a huge bill which included the fees for Aimi’s and Iris’ admissions.  Marigold had to quickly sell off the extra stylidium lily tendrils she’d saved in her Arcarray.  Just in case you forgot Marigold’s helpful explanation about what an Arcarray is, it’s a spell which adventurers must learn in order to be eligible to pay a huge sum for an adventurer’s license.

The license is good for your life, on the upside, but there are higher tiers of Adventurer’s licenses and other requirements for those.  Marigold might have been able to advance to the position and privilege of a ‘C Ranked’ Adventurer with the extra income Aimi had netted her unbeknownst to her. Sadly, due to Aimi’s racial weakness to ambrosia, she ended up destroying Wilted Rose’s bathhouse!  Ambrosia on Gardenia, by the way, is a nominally alcoholic beverage which many humans enjoy. The potent brew has many healthy benefits, unless you’re Bushi. It functions somewhat like a health potion for humans, in geek terms. Sadly for Aimi, Ambrosia was not beneficial due to its severe negative effects on her.  In summation, this one was my fault in part. I’m sorry for what I’ve done to you, Marigold.

Why did Camelia give Aimi ambrosia?

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ  .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.   ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.   ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

A note by Marigold:

This is a report on my savings at this point. Sadly, I lost everything.  Those black marketeers bargained meanly and they took all the extra stylidium lily tendrils that Aimi-chan’s strange power had allowed me to harvest.  Aimi was out cold after that fight, so I had plenty of time to cut up the vines. The tendrils I had been able to store in my Arcarray counted over two hundred, amazingly.  I’m not really sure what I would have done with them; perhaps save them in case another unfortunate like Iris needed help. Fortunately for us, I had Iris’ distillation paid for in tendrils before what happened at the bathhouse. Iris-chan would be cured soon, though I will need to gather a few simpler materials.  I need to find a minorly rare mineral which can be used as a seasoning. In addition, there is an herb which has a somewhat spicy flavor and can be ground with a mortar and pestle.

In summation, then, I was officially broke.  In regards to the mystery of Aimi-chan, I suspect that she is a summoner.  There were a few of those in Gardenia, but usually summons were plants or creatures.  What Aimi-chan’s are… well, they’re different! They move, but I’m not sure if they possess any elemental ability.  I did see fire more than once, so I don’t know, really. I don’t really know what triggers her ability, but I am interested in it.  I decided that I’d have to talk with her about it! All I could really piece together about it was her ability manifested itself after both of Aimi’s encounters with ambrosia.  I’m not sure it had anything to do with whether or not she was in danger. I was and am so angry with Camelia! What happened to the bathhouse is totally her fault! She knew that ambrosia would affect Aimi-chan! She couldn’t have known how, though.

13