1.09 – A-another comforting bosom?
560 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=^..^=  =^..^= =^..^=  =^..^= =^..^= =^..^=  =^..^=
A-another comforting bosom?

Edited by: Trismegistus Shandy
Beta Read by: Yuki Kitsune, M A Thermidor

Marigold-onee-sama stood, her generous breasts bouncing. I blushed as I sat up with the drooling Iris clinging to me.  Onee-sama fixed me with her steely determined gaze. Even standing naked there above me with a tear-streaked face, all I could think was: Onee-sama is strong.  

“I need to get to work to find the remaining ingredients the alchemist has requested for Iris-chan’s elixir, Aimi-chan.” Onee-sama spoke seriously.  “I’d like to linger here and while the morning away, but I can’t waste time. I’m sorry, but you’ll need to look after Iris-chan today. Keep her from doing anything dangerous.”

“I-I can do that for you, Onee-sama!” I exclaimed, and bolted to my feet with a grin so I could glomp her, but instead I shrieked.  I came to my feet to only crumple on the futon again, twitching and squeaking like Iris.

“A-are you okay, Aimi-chan?” Onee-sama rushed to kneel at my side. “Did you catch Funeral Plague?” She looked incredibly stressed out, but then her eyes narrowed and she facepalmed.  “Iris… no! Don’t play with her tail!”

That’s what had happened.  Iris had grabbed my tail when I was on my way up to glomp Onee-sama!  Maybe Iris did that to keep me from leaving her. Not only had she pulled on my tail, she’d managed to take the tip in her mouth. Her gnawing and sucking on it made me scream and squirm.  I discovered just how huge of a weakness it was. More shocking to me, I wondered how in the world she’d caught my tail just like that. I’d chased it for long minutes just to grab it to confirm its existence.  It really was like it had its own mind!

I was more than a little mind-blown because of Iris-chan’s biting and...

(◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉)

A comment by Kami:  Pfffft… Bushi tails are extremely sensitive, but I might have made hers a little extra sensitive.

(╬ Ò ‸ Ó)   (⁎^˃ᆺ˂^⁎) ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)   (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) (⁎^˃ᆺ˂^⁎)  ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

Despite this event, Onee-sama still had to leave me in charge of Iris-chan.  Watching her really wasn’t hard at first, just boring. She really just wanted to snuggle up to me and drool all over me.  I didn’t bother to put on any clothes, because she would have stained my dress more. There already was a greenish saliva stain on its hem where she’d sucked on it.  Putting on clothes would have been really stupid.

I tried to get soup down Iris, but as usual she wouldn’t have any of it.  I tried to force-feed her, but her response to that was swift and terrible. She did it again.  She grabbed my tail again!  Things went well enough until then. She twitched and crawled all over me with demented giggles as she did terrible things to my tail!  uuuuu!!!

(╬ Ò ‸ Ó)   (⁎^˃ᆺ˂^⁎) ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)   (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) (⁎^˃ᆺ˂^⁎)  ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

I couldn’t help passing out.  When I woke up I was covered with saliva.  I cried, feeling more than little violated.  More important than that, I realized that Iris wasn’t anywhere to be seen!

I bolted to my feet and darted to the washroom to see if she was there, but she was not.  I took a moment to clean up a little. I couldn’t put on my dress with my body so soggy. I rushed out to where my dress was folded.  I put it on, squirming into it. I found to my further distress that my panties were gone!

I couldn’t find my old ruined pair, either.  It was like Iris was toying with me! I dashed to the door and sobbed as I leaned against it.  I pwomised I’d take care of Iris-chan… I have to go outside without panties!

I chewed my lip but my determination focused. I threw the door open and rushed outside, my skirt fluttering.  Thankfully, Onee-sama had given me one with a longer skirt… if things didn’t go poorly, I might be okay. Visions of my beautiful new white panties all ruined by green saliva flew through my mind as I charged past the other burghers.  “Uwaaaaaaaa!” I was stunned by some of the giggled words I heard as I ran.

“It’s Aimi-chan!”

“The kitty!”

“Didn’t she demolish the bathhouse?”

“Oh, but that fun game!”

I couldn’t sit and talk with people, but I realized I’d become known to the people of Wilted Rose.  I charged toward where I remembered the grassy square was. I expected to find her there, rolling through the grass, but she wasn’t there!  The flow of my tears increased, and I started frantically dashing back and forth through the square manically. I had no idea what to do! She embarrassed me so much! How can she be so wicked?

I chased around Wilted Rose, finding myself exploring while I was searching for Iris-chan.  It was small, but large enough that I started feeling lost. I was lost in a small maze of awnings and buildings, which the tallest I saw was around three floors, though most were squattier.

As I ran around, I found myself on the main street of the burgh, having left behind the blocks of small residences, or at least what looked like homes.  The buildings were of the taller variety along the main way. I noticed that these buildings hosted shops or other things I couldn’t recognize.

In the one of the windows, I saw beautiful simple dresses. I wanted to linger there or even go inside, but I had a mission!  I saw crafted wooden furniture in another store, and then one full of interesting looking carvings. One stood out in the window, resembling Stalker-sama, though it was kind of crude. I spotted another next to it. It had a striped awning which showcased various pots or cups.  

A peddler stood on a corner beside a bin full of vegetables he was selling, cabbage-like things, I think.  He wore crude clothes, and had darkened gnarled skin; his hands were particularly rough. I decided he might be a farmer.  He looked around the crowd and called to everyone in a friendly voice as he acclaimed his wares. His eyes fell on me, but they moved on.

I ran onwards, casting my eyes everywhere she might be hiding, so I wouldn’t miss seeing Iris-chan.  I found myself on a corner at the foot of the large bridge I’d crossed the other day with Onee-sama on the way to the bathhouse. The sound of strange music played on stringed instruments attracted my interest. The melodies were accompanied with percussion instruments.  It sounded very soothing. I decided to duck my head into the building, and I noticed that it was a tavern. I ran in and looked around, searching for Iris. I looked under all the tables thinking maybe she might be under one, sucking her thumb or maybe just bothering someone.  I didn’t see her no matter which table I looked under. The tavern looked friendly, but the waitresses looked at me with puzzled expressions as I darted around. They looked like they didn’t know what to do about me.

“Bushi girl!  Leave,” a man finally barked at me. “You’re bothering our customers!” I thought he might be the owner of the place, but still I looked at him cluelessly, not sure why he’d started yelling at me.  I was just looking for Iris-chan!

“Ah-ahmmm…” I trailed, “A-actually… I’m looking for a friend… I thought she might…”

“A friend? In a burgh?” the man said. “If you’re looking for a Bushi, you should look outside the town!”

“Eh?  W-what?  No… the girl I’m looking for is…” I started to try to explain.

“She isn’t here, obviously.  Go!” he growled, interrupting me. He looked really annoyed.

“Y-yes…” I ducked my head and blushed as I mewled and darted towards the door. I crashed into someone and fell on my butt firmly on the wooden floor.  At the moment I crashed into something, I noticed it felt soft. I’d bounced off of something, as though I’d run into rubber.

“Oh, the adorable little kitty.” I heard a familiar voice. I looked up with a dazed expression and saw her face.

“Uhm… big-boobed Onee?” I asked, not able to remember her name for some reason.

“Big-boobed Onee?” The woman with long deep purple-colored curled hair laughed aloud. “You’re delightful!  You look distressed. Why not sit down and have a drink, cutie. My treat, of course!” She leaned down and those familiar breasts hung down in front of me.  They were way larger than I liked, but I was still weak to them. “The name is Camelia. Call me Camelia-onee-sama, if you like.”

“Ah?” I blushed as I leapt quickly up and bowed repeatedly. My forehead crashed into her huge breasts. “Oh! Comelia-onee-sama! I’m sorry!”

“N-no… it’s Camelia.” she corrected me, gently.

“C-camel?” I blinked. “C-caramel?” Visions of camels covered with caramel syrup came to my mind.

“CA-ME-LI-A!” she exaggerated her name loudly to clarify it for me, and she looked pretty angry.  The sound of her loud voice put an end to the soft music the performancer were playing in the corner.

“O-oh… Camelia-onee-sama… I’m sowwies!” I exclaimed, bouncing with my profuse apologies. “B-but… I need to find Iris-chan… I’m responsible for her!”

“Responsible? Truly?” Camelia laughed softly. “Marigold is truly a piece of work.  Leaving a sick foolish girl in the care of an equally foolish, childish, Bushi… Where did her wits go? I truly wonder.” Some of the patrons laughed.

“Marigold-onee-sama is a wonderful person!” I exclaimed, rushing to defend her. “She trusts me with an important job! I-I’m strong… she respects me!”

“Respect, really?” Camelia shook her head ruefully.  “I think she’s more interested in your power. I witnessed it last night, and truly it was remarkable.  You’re more than a little foolish. That strange primitive Bushi game seemed to go well with everyone. It’s more than a little low-class, but you truly are remarkable.” She walked over to me and clasped me to her enormous bosoms.  I gasped as I looked between them up at her face.

“U-uhm… I-I really need to…” I stammered, fidgeting.

“Really? Don’t worry about it,” Camelia murmured, laughing softly. “That poor foolish green-haired friend of yours, if you can even call her that.  She’s a true idiot. That stunt of hers spelled the death of her adventuring career.” Camelia’s lips twisted as she delivered that pronouncement. “She tempted the fates and the wrath of the Goddess.  She may have had some minimal amount of potential, but honestly, the burgh is better off without her. Why trouble yourself with Marigold’s bumbling and her foolish companion? She’s poor and weak! Why, she’s incapable of taking care of that foolish girl, let alone yourself.  She can’t afford such an expensive pet, but trust me, girl. I’ll show you a much more interesting world.” I gasped and felt Camelia-onee-sama’s hand lower behind me. She tugged up my skirt and clasped my butt firmly. I blushed redly and my heart pounded.

“B-b-b-b-b-buttttttttt…” I stammered and squirmed.  She showed my butt to everyone here! Noooooo!!!

(◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉)

A note from Kami:  For once, I had and still have no words for you, Aimi.  I could only wonder about what you would do next.

ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)   (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) (⊙.☉)    ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) (⊙.☉)    ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

The defensive words of Iris for posterity:

Hi! This is my first time speaking!  All you’ve seen out of me here is drool, blech, twitch and squirm.  I’m humiliated, honestly. I asked Aimi to leave me out of her silly memoirs, but Marigold insisted.  I think she wanted to tweak my nose to get me back for what a burden I was, but she’d never turn her back on a friend, and I’ll never do that either.

So here I am, the real Iris.  My brain was muddled by the Funeral Plague. I should have been dead, but the luck of the thieves really was with me! Heh… I’d do it again… because there’s a score I need to settle with that Goddess.  I swear I’ll swipe that idol again, and this time my luck will carry me! Finally, I’ll get to see how detailed it really is.  It’s so amazing, really.  The Goddess is the most beautiful woman that ever existed, and rightfully, so!   Eh, her looks aside, I really just want that idol. I’m sure people stared at it in the temple and wondered what was up her skirt.  Damn it, I will find out!

(╬ Ò ‸ Ó)   (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)   (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

Marigold’s rebuttal:

If you do it again, I’ll put you out of your misery! (Just kidding… maybe.)

9