1.01 – Please Notice Me
2k 14 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=
Please Notice Me

Edited by: Trismegistus Shandy, Clarity and Ohko
Beta Read by: Yuki Kitsune, Shadow Dragon, Tessarion and M A Thermidor
<3 Thankies so muchies senpai!!! <3

My hair streamed behind me as I spread my arms and legs.  I closed my eyes as tears trailed away from them in a torrent. The wind felt good on my body, whipping around me like gentle caresses. The scents of an impure world floated in the air around me.  What peace… such an amazing feeling… I’m flying!  I always dreamed that I might!

Oh wait… that’s right…

=^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=

I opened my eyes, still crying as I looked around me.  There was only darkness.

“Where is this?” I asked no one in particular as I stood. I dusted my skirt and I tried to spot something in the darkness.  The only thing visible to me was my own body in this strange darkness I found myself wandering through. The ground I woke up crumpled upon felt solid and yet I could not see anything.  It was like I was running through nothing over a sea of nothing. I looked down at myself and noticed that my skirt was shredded.

I sighed and after a moment of hesitation, I plowed through the darkness determinedly; after a while, I stopped and a silly expression came over my face as a thought occurred to me.

“Ehe… are you a fan of mine? Why would you take me and put me in a strange place?” I giggled as I spun, breaking into another, stronger laugh.

“Does this mean someone is interested in me?  Do you really like me?” I broke into a giddy dance, full of the warm idea that someone might care.  Oh wait… isn’t this supposed to be scary? If someone grabs you and puts you in a dark room… shouldn’t I be terrified?

“Stalker-sama! Please show yourself!  If you like me, I’ll give you a hug!” I laughed. I continued to run through the quiet darkness until my dancing run took its toll on me.  I had been known for my crazy persistence. I never stopped and only knew how to run. Except for when I couldn’t…

Coruscating light flooded the world, illuminating the area. I shielded my eyes and nearly swooned as I was blinded. I breathed hard and giggled.  “Stalker-sama! Did you notice me?”

“Yes.  What a fool you are.  What are you doing, you pure fool?” a voice came to me. The voice was gentle and sweet and it filled my body with shivers. It sounded like smooth honey to me.  I leapt to my feet and rubbed my eyes, looking around blearily. All around me was a golden world. Above, a beautiful blue sky and white clouds swept across it at an unbelievable speed.

I giggled. “Um… yes… I’m an idiot! Is that what you like about me, Stalker-sama?”

“What I like about you?  Would you pay attention to your situation?  Are you lost in a fantasy world?” That voice thrilled me again and my heart started racing.  That voice made me feel even more silly and giddy, and I couldn’t resist turning toward it.

“I’m sowwy, Sta--” I trailed off as my eyes fastened on a form of impossible beauty.  I couldn’t imagine that someone could be so beautiful and perfect. “You… you’re perfect for me!” I squealed as I dashed towards the radiant figure.  She had alabaster skin, and her clothing beautifully accented her graceful form, a blue dress as startling and captivating as the skies high above. Her long hair tied behind her in a ribbon was absolutely perfect! It was luscious and dark in a classic standard of Japanese beauty.  She had a true aura. I rushed towards her and spread my arms, tears streaming from my eyes.

“My sweet captor! I lo--” I slammed into a wall and went careening, skidding across the smooth floor of this strange room.

When I came to a stop I shook my head and giggled.  “Did a truck hit me suddenly?”

“Would you sit still for a moment and show some respect, Aimi?” That voice excited me and I smiled as I came to my knees. I looked up and saw the graceful figure of Stalker-sama walking towards me.  When she drew near to me I couldn’t resist my basic instincts. I leapt to my feet to glomp my savior, my captor.

I screamed and went sailing yet again head over heels.  “Ah… Do you have the power to summon trucks to hit people? That’s amazing!” I yelped.

“Summon trucks?  I could do that, but that’s a really simple power.  Why would that be amazing?”

“I don’t know…” I twitched and climbed to my feet again.  My body ached by now. “I’ve never had a power before, so the power to summon trucks sounds pretty amazing to me!”

“What?  Just shut up about trucks!  Did you ever see a truck, you idiot?” she asked me with that gentle sweet voice.  I looked up to see an exasperated expression on her face. “Why don’t you just sit still and…”

My glomp mechanism triggered again and I went flying again, tears streaming down my face. This time I landed headfirst and it rang for minutes. “Itai!!!”

“Ahhh… you’re so rough, my Stalker-sama! Are you a martial artist?  Maybe your fists are flying faster than I could see! You’re truly amazinggg!!!” I squeed.

“Are you entirely mindless?  What kind of creature are you?” the voice snapped.

Even the flailing of her sweet voice filled me with that wonderful full-body sensation, even when she was castigating me.  Her words were unkind and I still wanted nothing more than to be next to this mysterious figure.

“Aimi, listen… you foolishly threw away the gift of your…” she spoke again. That thrill in my body filled me with unnatural energy. I tried to glomp her again. This time my arms slipped around something, but it felt like I was hugging a lightning bolt.  My hair stood straight up.

“It hurts so much… but I’m hugging you!” I yelped.

“Er… no… you’re not… are you an imbecile?” the voice came again, and I squeed again as I opened my eyes.  I noticed that I was hugging empty air, but it felt like I was embracing her in my mind.

“Um… yes… I’m an idiot… hey… why can’t I move? And it hurts.  I’m being shocked…” I grunted.

“Yes.  I’m out of patience with you, idiot Aimi,” she sighed. “So maybe now you’ll listen to me. It might be a little uncomfortable, but you…”

I squeaked and giggled as her voice filled me with a new surge of determination. I struggled and forced myself to move. Her beautiful form was before me.

“What are you…?” she asked me as I suddenly broke forward and threw my arms around her.  I hurt from hair to toenails, and it was worth it to feel her soft form squish in my embrace, but then everything went white.

=^..^=   =^..^= =^..^=    =^..^= =^..^= =^..^=    =^..^=

I sat up and started rolling and hugging myself as I squeed.  “So soft… I never knew another woman’s body could feel so wonderful!”  I noticed suddenly that I sat in a field of grass with wildflowers, and everything smelled so good to me.  My ears twitched and I looked around as I licked my lips. The field of flowers smelled like her. “Stalker-sama? Where are you?” I asked the world as I stood. I leapt up to my feet with preternatural grace and energy.  A flicker of motion in the corner of my eye caught my attention and I turned to follow it. I ended up spinning endlessly as I chased it. No matter what I did, it was always outside of my reach. Eventually my energy was consumed and I collapsed into the grass.

You’re such an idiot… how did you graduate from high school with a brain like that?

Her voice, now in my mind, filled me with shivers.

“Ahhhhhh! Stalker-sama!” I grinned and panted as I felt joy in my heart. Her voice made my heart hammer. “I-I was the first in my class… It’s not like I’m trying to impress you or anything… are you impressed?”

Would you stop calling me a stalker?  Why are you such an impetuous idiot? You charge ahead without considering the consequences of your actions! Do you have some kind of a ridiculous ego to think you might have a stalker?

“W-well…” I blushed. “You grabbed me and took me to a strange place… and now I’m in another strange place… aren’t you my stalker?  Don’t you love me?”

The ground erupted suddenly.

I feel nothing but disdain for you, Aimi. You never listen. Just shut up for a moment and fight for your new life!

“Wha--” I yelped as the ground exploded. Writhing vines erupted into the air.  I squealed as the mass of vegetation reached up and wrapped around my body, to tear it to pieces.

Call me Kami, idiot! Just die again if you’re that stupid!

“Oh!”

=^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=

Notes from Aimi:

When I sat down to write down my memories so everyone in this world will remember me and how awesome I am, I talked with my good friends about what the name of this should be, and they made fun of me.  Someone suggested it should be ‘Kami-sama, please notice me!’ because I’m so single-minded about my passion to catch Stalker-s… um… Kami-sama! Well, another said that maybe it should be even longer, because the big ones are really trendy! I don’t think this really would work well, but it made me giggle lots! ‘Kami-sama is my biggest fan who sent me to another world with my little sister's smartphone where I got reincarnated as a kitty-neko-sama and was rescued by a boob’... Oh no! I’m blushing too much to finish it… How did she even know what a cellphone is? I don’t have one anymore! So, ummies… I really messed up with Kami-sama and my first impression was horrible, so I didn’t get to pick the power I got… Baka me!!! Well, it worked out anyhow!

=^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=

29