Chapter of Blooming Fate: Pink-coloured Encounter
2.8k 12 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A woman with pink hair?"
"Yes, Captain."
"Mm..."

Korwen scratched his chin, seemingly thinking about the news.

"That annoying Yumias wouldn't do such a roundabout way of appearing... She'd just pop up out of nowhere... Yumi, do you know any others that have pink hair outside of you and Yumias?"
"No, I don't. But Yumias can change her appearance, can't she? Maybe it's another of her pranks."
"Maybe it is... Okay, I'll go meet that woman. Bring her to the reception tent."
"Understood, Captain!"

The man saluted and promptly left the tent.
There was an actual reception tent and it wasn't this one?

"Mh... You really don't know anyone?"
"I don't."

I'd sure as hell remember if I had met anyone other than Yumias with pink hair.

"But who could that be then... Let's first go to Ria. Come, Yumi."
"Ah, okay. But, is it fine to keep them waiting?"
"If you turn up unannounced, it's normal that you have to wait."
"Ahh... True."

We left the large tent, making our way towards Ria's. Not that I knew where she even put up her tent or anything. Didn't they have some map? Or was there some kind of regular layout to the camp? There probably was some kind of pattern to it, I should ask about that sometime.

"Hey, Ria."

We stopped in front of a rather large tent, not as large as the one we had been in right now, but compared to most others it was pretty big.

"Mm... Captain? Did we... forget to discuss... anything?"

A sleepy-looking Ria came out a few seconds after Korwen called for her.

"Not quite. We got a visitor and I'd like you to come along."
"Mm... Visitor?"
"Yes. Apparently a pink-haired woman."
"... A pink-haired... woman?"

Ria's gaze shifted over in my direction, probably wondering if it had anything to do with me. I shook my head. I had no idea who it was, after all.

"A pink-haired... woman... Captain... How about... asking the... Elder of... the elves?"
"The Elder? Why?"
"She might... know something..."
"Mm... I guess asking her won't hurt us. Do you know where she is?"

Ria turned around, pointing at her own tent.

"... Oh, were you talking with her?"
"Yes... She knows... a lot... It's a very... valuable experience... talking with her... I'll call... her..."

Ria turned around, entering the tent again.
Around a minute later, she reappeared, the Elder following right behind her.

"The Human Captain... and the cursed brat as well. Ria said you wanted to talk with me?"
"There's something I'd like to ask. Do you know of any other women with pink hair outside of Yumi and Yumias?"
"... Others? What an odd question you ask. There are a few others that are children of the witch. Knowing them, though? No, I do not. Either way, most of her children are not around anymore."
"There is a woman with pink hair who wants to meet me, though."

The Elder's eyes turned wide at his words.

"A woman with pink hair? I see. That is why you have asked me."
"You wouldn't have an idea who it is, right?"
"No, I do not."
"I see... not much we can do then. Thank you, Miss Elder. Yumi, Ria, let's go."

Korwen nodded towards her, giving his thanks. He was already turning around, before the Elder called out to him once more.

"Wait, Human Captain. You intend to meet that woman?"
"Mh? I do. Is there a problem?"
"With the cursed brat?"
"With Yumi, yes."

The Elder's eyes narrowed for a short moment.

"Cursed brat, come here for a moment."
"Nn?"

Korwen motioned me to go to her, so I did but... For some reason, she put her hand on my head.

"Miss Elder?"
"Quiet, brat. There, that should be good."
"Nn?"

The Elder took a step back and stared at me. Or rather, a little above me. I tried to check if there was anything on top of my head but... there was nothing.

"Ohh... I didn't know... you could do that..."
"It's a little troublesome but not that hard. Brat, do not reveal what you are to that woman. Absolutely don't."
"Nn? Why?"
"If that woman is like you, then you shouldn't trust her. Most of the witch's children are dangerous. They cannot be trusted. And if they were to find you, your life might be cut short by quite a lot."
"..."

Wait, did she just say they might kill me?! That's scary!

"That's why you changed her hair colour... How long will that keep?" Korwen asked her.
Nn? My hair colour?

I grabbed a strand of my hair and... It wasn't pink. Instead, it was silver. The same silver colour that Karen had.
Wait, the same silver? Seriously? Karen and I were actually matching now. How awesome was this? I'd have to ask her to teach me later.

"It's not only her hair colour. Her eye colour as well. It won't keep long but it should be fine for a least an hour."
"An hour... that should be more than enough time. Thank you, Miss Elder."
"You are welcome. It would be troublesome for us as well if they were to find this child."

With those words, she turned once more to me.

"Cursed child. If that woman is truly one of the witch's children, observe well. Observe well and be careful. If she is truly one of them, she might suspect you even with this disguise. Be aware. The colour of your inner light can never be disguised. But the same holds true for them as well."
"Inner light?"

The Elder smiled wryly then, pointed straight at my chest. Right where the pink light floated, that was apparently my soul.

"Ah."
"Now then, I wish you luck."

She turned around and disappeared into Ria's tent.

"Ria. Yumi. Let's go."
"... Eh? Ah, yes, Captain."

Not giving me any time to think, Korwen and Ria started walking. Better follow them quickly.

... I wonder what kind of person that woman is.


"They are inside?"
"Yes, Captain!"
"Mm. Good work."

In front of the reception tent, two mercenaries stood guard, saluting when Korwen, Ria and I appeared.

"Then, let's see who they are. Ria, Yumi, stay right behind. And don't say anything, even if they address you directly. Understood, Yumi?"
"Nn, understood."
"Good. Then, here we go."

Korwen took a step forward and pulled the curtain to the side.
The inside was similar to the tent where we held the meeting. A table stood in the middle, a chair on each side of it.
Across the table in the chair sat a hooded person, behind them were two more hooded people, standing at attention. You couldn't make out their faces as they were covered, but the person in the chair... Strands of her flowed down along the chest. Pink hair.

Nn? What is that?

Their lights... or rather, their souls... No, the person who was sitting in the chair. The soul was... murky. Dark. A murky pink with dark spots covering all over it. And the ones behind her...

"Welcome to the Lomerian Dragon Knights, Miss. I apologise that you had to wait."
"No, it is fine. I have not waited for long. I thank you for allowing us an audience with you, Mister."

A high but soft voice replied, indicating the person sitting there was most likely a woman.
Korwen sat down in the chair opposite of her while Ria and I stood behind him, much like the two hooded figures behind the woman.

"Then, how about we start with introductions? I am Korwen, the Captain of the Lomerian Dragon Knights."
"Korwen... So you are the famous Dragon Killer Captain."
"Might I hear your name as well?"
"Ahh, I apologise, Mister. I am who they call Yumelia."

The woman, Yumelia, reached out to her hood and lowered it.
Long wavy pink-coloured hair going down slightly past the shoulders and pink eyes. A pretty, smooth face. She sure was quite the beauty. She was smiling... Yet, it felt like someone plastered the smile on. It wasn't a real smile by all means.

"So, Miss Yumelia, are you here to offer us a job? Or is there another reason?"
"A job... I guess you could say that? Though, rather than a job, I guess we are more looking for... information."
"Information?"

Yumelia leaned forward, her the edges of her lip raising ever so slightly..

"I am looking for several people. And I'd like to know about their whereabouts or if possible, to hire you to search for them."
"Information is one thing but... Miss, I hope it doesn't sound rude, but do you even possess the means to hire us?"
"The means... You mean money?"
"Money or something of equal value."
"Equal value..."

The woman's gaze wandered towards me, then towards Ria.

"Seeing these girls, I guess offering myself wouldn't be enough, would it? Mister seems like he already is surrounded by pretty flowers."
"..."
"Ohh... I guess a great man such as yourself would naturally have no need. But whatever shall I do?"

Her eyes narrowed eyes and she spoke with a slightly seductive voice.
I couldn't see his expression from behind so I didn't know what he thought of this behaviour but...

"Money or something of equivalent value. Nothing else. No favours, no services."
"... I see, how unfortunate."

With a small sigh, she sat back upright, then gestured towards the figures behind her. One of them stepped forward, putting a fist-sized bag onto the table and opening it. Forth spilt the several silver coins from it.

"I believe this is enough as compensation?"
"... That depends on who you are looking for."
"Who... I am looking for my family, you see. And as they are family, they should look similar to me, especially our hair and eye colours are the very same. I am sure such individuals would attract plenty of attraction... right?"

Wait, wait, wait... That woman was looking for people like her... in other words, she was looking for me? Seriously?

"Hmpf... In that case, I guess that payment is enough."
Captain?! Are you serious?
"Ooh?"
"You are the first person I met with those hair and eye colours."
"..."

He didn't tell her about me!
Scaring me like that wasn't good for my heart.

"... None?"
"None. In the first place, I don't want to sound rude, Miss Yumelia, but aren't those hair and eye colours the proof of being a manakin? I find it a little unbelievable that your entire family would share these."
"... Yes, my entire family is composed of manakin."
"That sounds like quite the coincidence."
"Right? We've been told so quite often."

Yumelia chuckled slightly.

"But if you have no information about them... That is unfortunate, truly unfortunate. In that case, maybe we could hire you to look for them? I'm sure we can work something out."
Nn? What the heck?

The very moment she had finished her sentence, the mana around her... it didn't stir but... more like it was vibrating? Throwing waves, as if someone threw a pebble into a pond.

Wait, did she just use magic? But what did she do?

I threw a glance to Korwen, but with his back turned towards me I couldn't notice anything. And Ria was standing next to me so I'd have to turn around to check on her. Should I do it? Or shou—

"Money or something of equivalent value. Nothing else. No favours. No services."
"..."
"If you want us to look for someone, you have to pay. That's how business works."
"... I understand."

The woman was still smiling. It didn't crack in the slightest. Maybe the magic had been just my imagination?

"Then, how about I offer you some information in exchange?"
"Last I checked, information was neither money nor something I could hold in my hand."
"... You don't want information? Even if it... might relate to your... unfortunate situation?"
"I don't."
"... That's too bad."

For the first time, the smile disappeared from her face, replaced by an unpleased expression and a glare.

"Then we have nothing else to discuss."

She stood up from her chair, shoving it back with a loud thud. A quick gesture and the two men behind her followed her as she walked towards the exit of the tent.

"Good day to you, Mister."

Without waiting for a reply from Korwen, she left, together with her lackeys.
I turned around, staring at the curtain of the tent through which they had left.

"Haaa... Even though I already got more than enough on my plate..."
"Mm... Captain... You know... how it is... Trouble... Is rarely alone..."
"That's not helping me a lot right now, you know... Haa... I want to smoke..."

Korwen stretched his arms and leaned back on his chair.

"So, Ria, what are you making of this?"
"Mm... I don't... know... She was... odd..."
"Odd... That she sure was. Yumi, how about you? Noticed anything?"
"Me? Uhm..."

Something I noticed? Well...

"The two men behind her... I don't think they were people..."
"They weren't?"
"Nn."

Because... neither of them had a light, a soul. Only the woman had one.

"Ria, is that possible?"
"It is... Especially... if it's those people..."
"... As expected, huh."
"Nn? Those people?"

Did they notice something I missed maybe?

"Mm, I guess it's a good lesson for you... Yumi, what were the three of them wearing?"
"Eh? Uh, robes. Brown robes."
"Is that all?"
"... I think so?"

There wasn't much you could see below the robes, right?

"They were wearing the robes inside-out."
"Eh? Uhh... Okay? But why would someone do that?"
"As a disguise. Those robes are sewed in a way that doesn't make it too obvious if you wear them inside-out. It's enough to fool people who don't take a closer look."
"Uhm... Couldn't you just bring a different set of robes?"
"And keep carrying it around?"
"Ah."

That'd be a problem, yeah. Robes were annoyingly bulky...

"You can just take it off, turn it around, and wear it again. Suddenly, you're someone else. Robes also hide your face and your body shape, so it's unlikely people will notice."
"I see... So, those people had something to hide?"
"Yes. It was only a glimpse, but you could see something embroidered in the woman's hood. They're most likely ritual robes or garments worn for prayer. Or whatever else those fanatics are doing."
"Fanatics?"

Were they some kind of religious group then if they needed garments for prayer?
A religious group... A religious group? Fanatics? And pink hair?

"Ah. The Witch Worshippers?"
"Ho? You figured it out, count me surprised."
"So it was really them?"
"Probably, yes."

Huh...
I read quite a bit about them from those books but... Considering how they had been portrayed in them, this exchange had been a lot more civilised than I would have expected from them. Guess one shouldn't rely too much on what the books say.

"Is that why you refused to take anything other than money?"
"No, that's standard practice. I don't know the other party, after all. There's no telling if I can trust them. And hard money can't betray me that easily."
"I see..."

That was reasonable. Counterfeiting coins was probably more bothersome than telling a lie.

"Anyway, Ria, did that woman use magic towards the end?"
"She did..."
"I knew it."
"Nn... So she really used magic? But... it didn't feel like it did anything?"

What was the point of it if it did nothing?

"Because we took precautions. There are magic tools that can protect you from magic to a certain degree. I noticed that it activated, so..."
"There are such tools?"

I didn't know. Bet it was really expensive...

"Not many and the effect it gives is limited. How else do you think I was unaffected from your Charm magic?"
"Ah..."

Now that he mentioned it...
Back then he somehow noticed that I had used magic. Even though I hadn't even noticed it myself. So that tool had been the reason...

"Anyway, she probably used the same kind of Charm magic or something similar. Either way, it didn't work."
"Did she really want your cooperation that much?"
"Probably not."
"Huh?"

Even though she used magic in an attempt to force him to compliance?

"Don't you think it is strange that someone comes to a mercenary group and asks them for information or even asks if they can find people? We're soldiers for hire. If she wants information or wants to hire someone, the Traders' Guild would be a better spot."
"Even if they want to hire someone?"
"Yes. Merchants tend to have a vast social network. Way larger than what a measly group of mercenaries has."

I very much doubted this measly mercenary group's networking skills should be underestimated, though. You got along quite well with the second most powerful family in this country.

"She probably was here to get her hands on information about us."
"Nn, but why us?"
"... Yes, why us. Why us, indeed. Haaa... I hope you two won't mind if I smoke one."

Before we could reply, he pulled out a cigar from somewhere and lit it up. After taking a long drag from it, he puffed some smoke into the air.

"Try to remember what the Elder told us. About the people with whom they had made a deal with."
"The people they had made a deal with?"

A deal? Deal... What was that about again... Some robed people came to them and offered them information about Emily... But, the Elder hadn't really told us anything else about them. In the first place, it didn't seem like she knew anything about them.
Wait... Robed people? Ahhh... No, but... Weren't they supposed to have died in that ritual magic?

"Nn... Captain, are they related to the people the elves made a deal with? But she told us they had died in that ritual magic, right?"
"Probably. And if they did, it would give that woman a good reason to look for us. After all, not only are we the last people that were in that forest but we also shelter the elves currently."

So she was most likely just scouting out the mercenaries and this 'job offer' was simply a bonus... if they had taken it.

"So... Captain, are we going to do something about that?"
"Doing? There's not much we can do, right now. We are mercenaries. If I were to send someone after them, they'd get found out quickly or they'd lose them just as fast. Or both in the worst case. It's not worth the effort. Either way, we aren't allowed inside the city and if the army hears we sneaked in regardless, our position will worsen faster than you can blink."

So, we couldn't do anything? Nothing at all?
That... That was a little frustrating... They could just walk in here, knowing we couldn't do anything...

"Well, it's not all bad. The fact that we know who it was is already worth something. Just..."
"Just?"
"Mh..."

Korwen took another drag from his cigar before continuing.

"Things are getting confusing. We got the Allena family making a ruckus and now we got the Witch Worshippers running around here as well. Maybe the two are connected, too. Or maybe not. I don't quite know yet what to make of it."
"Nn..."
"Either way, there are too many questions right now, but answering them is impossible at the current state. All we can do is, doing our job."

He puffed some smoke into the air, the grey cloud slowly rising towards the tent's ceiling.
Though he said it like that, he didn't seem too bothered by it. More like... he barely even cared.

"... Captain."
"What?"
"Aren't you worried? Or, frustrated? Being unable to do anything?"

He said there was nothing we could do except our job. Didn't that bother him at all?

"Frustrated? Wahahahaha!"

Suddenly, he broke out in laughter.

"Ca, Captain?"
"Hahaha! Ahh, frustrated, huh... I guess that's how you youngsters tend to feel..."
"Nn?"
"Yumi, what are we?"
"Eh? Uhm... Mercenaries?"
"Exactly."

He turned around, showing me his wide, toothy grin.

"We're mercenaries. And what are mercenaries doing?"
"Uhh... Doing jobs? As soldiers..."
"Exactly. We are soldiers for hire. Sellswords without a country. Faithless and disloyal, backstabbing, traitorous, double-crossing goblins."
"That's... Uhm..."
"That's exactly what most think of us. And that's fine because it isn't entirely wrong. If the price is right, we do nearly every job. On the other hand that also means: If there is no money to gain, we will not lift a single finger. Not a single one."
"... Ah."

I remembered. He had told me this before, hadn't he? I... forgot.

"Well now, don't feel bad about that. It's not like this doesn't concern us at all. But we have to decide what to prioritise. Right now, it is more important for us to stay out of trouble and do the jobs we are being paid for. Understood?"
"... Nn, understood, Captain."
"Mm. Good response."

There was still a lot I had to learn, wasn't there?

"Mistakes are our best teachers."
"Nn?"
"It's something my father used to say. In our line of work, any and all mistakes can cost someone their life. But mistakes are unavoidable. We're not some infallible magic. We're people. We make mistakes and we learn from our mistakes. But just knowing the potential gravity of a mistake is different from actually experiencing it. And the more grave the mistake, the worse the experience is. And, unfortunately, the better teacher it is."

He turned around again, his back facing me.

"The first time someone died under my command, I was just around your age."
"Eh?"
"Twenty-three. I was the squad leader. A standard monster subjugation. Or, it should have been. There were more monsters than we had anticipated and we got surrounded. One of my men was injured. A leg wound, of all things. We had to leave him behind to save ourselves."
"..."

Korwen fell silent. All of us were silent, not saying a word...
A few drags of his cigar later, he continued.

"That man, you know, was Maya's grandfather."
"Her... grandfather?"
"Yes, her grandfather. He left behind three children and his pregnant wife. So, actually four children."
"..."
"His wife died during the childbirth together with the child. Of the remaining three children, two died of diseases. The last child was Maya's father. And nearly four decades later, he died as well, under my command. Together with his wife. Maya was their only child."

Korwen leaned back staring at the ceiling. His cigar was already nearly down to its stump.

"Does... Maya know that?"
"She does."
"..."
"She does... and yet, she still wants to become a mercenary, just like her parents and her grandparents. Haaa... Maybe it runs in the blood. Idiots, all of them.."

He extinguished the remaining stump of his cigar and stood up from his chair, stretching his arms.

"None of us are infallible. Not even that witch who has apparently lived for aeons is infallible. And the higher your position, the more authority you have, the higher the gravity of this mistake will be."

With the sound of his bones cracking, he stretched once more, before turning around. His muscle-packed arms crossed in front of his chest, he smiled at me.

"Yumi, what is your position here?"
"Eh? Uhm... being a magician?"
"Apprentice. A magician apprentice, at best. Also my secretary. Now, what will happen if you make a mistake?"
"Eh? Uhm... It'll be a bother?"
"And what else?"
"Eh?"

What else? Uhh...

"Nothing. It'll be a bother, and that's it. If you make a mistake as an apprentice magician, you might hurt yourself, or you might hurt someone else. But dying? Unlikely. If you make a mistake on the documents, I'll fix it. And if I miss the mistake? Well, that's my fault as well then. Then we can just both go together and apologise. Not my first time getting chewed out by our treasurer for putting an additional zero on the purchase certificate."
"..."
"Nobody will die, nobody will have their lives ruined if you do something wrong. It might be a bother, but that's normal. Just by living together, we are already bothering each other. You are aiming too high, Yumi. You are taking everything too seriously. Heck, it actually bothers me that you are so skilled with secretarial work."
"Eh? It, uh, bothers you?"

Wasn't he saying how much of a help it was before?

"You clearly had a good education. Most administrative work is rather boring and repetitive, but not many can actually do it. Being able to read the supply list and understanding it are compeltely different things. Being able to read it is already rare enough. And then you're also obedient, you're cautious, trying not to make any mistakes. Hell, you've been obediently listening to my lectures without a word of complaint! I feel like a fool, talking your ear off and you are seriously listening!"
"Eh, uhm? So, sorry?"
"Haa... When I was twenty, I skipped work and fooled around at the whorehouse, you know. We drank alcohol until we passed out only to have a horrible hangover the next day. When my father lectured me, I wasn't even listening most of the time. In one ear and out the other. And now there's this good, obedient kid. Well, at least you do drink alcohol and flirt around with Karen. Otherwise, I would've already asked if you're a saint."

Uhh... What was I supposed to say to this? Was he lecturing me? Or was he trying to praise me?

"Haaa... I guess it is partly due to your circumstances, but still... If you aren't a little selfish once in a while, you'll get crushed. Mercenaries are by nature selfish and greedy."
"I.. I see?"

Selfish and greedy. Guess you could say that about mercenaries...

"I'm not telling you to completely turn into a delinquent. But you try to be too much of a good child. You try to avoid mistakes too much and if one happens, even a small one, you clearly take it way too hard. At this rate, people will just take advantage of you until you break."
"Haa..."
"Jeez... Guess it's too much to ask someone to change on such short notice... Hey, Ria, do you have any... Wait, did she fall asleep?"
"Nn?"

We both turned around to our silent third member. Whose head was rhythmically bopping up and down as she was sleeping... While standing. I had to repeat this: While standing. She did grab one of the tent poles as support but still...

"See, Yumi. That's how... No, actually, falling asleep is maybe a bit too much..."

Korwen shook his head and sighed.

"Anyway, I've been ranting and lecturing you out of nowhere for quite a bit now. So, let's end this here now. It's just the ramblings of an old man anyway. I'm not expecting you to change over night, but I do mean what I said."

With those words, he stepped up to me.

"And... Let me just say this: Yumi, this mercenary band is a large family. We aren't going to kick someone out just because they were a little selfish. Rather, you're just going to worry everyone if you aren't. If you are going too far, we're going to kick your ass until you fix it and that's it. You're still young, so try not to take everything so serious. Enjoy life a little more. Understood?"
"... Nn."
"Good."
"Wah?!"

He pressed his large hand down on my head, patting my head.

"Now then... Work is a different thing, though, so let's first have some fun and then get back to it."
"Nn? Fun?"
"Come with me."
"Ah, yes."

Leaving Ria behind, I followed Korwen outside the tent where he stopped and looked around.

"Mhm, looks like we're good. Okay, Yumi, go over to that corner of the tent."
"Uh, this one?"

A little unsure what he was going to do, I walked over to the corner he was pointing at.

"Yes, yes. Now, you see the rope and at the bottom that wooden stake?"
"Nn, I do."
"Good. I'm going to count to three and at three, you pull that out"
"Haa..."

Wait... Pulling it out?

"Okay? Ready? I'll start counting now."
"Eh? Wait, Captain?!"
"One. Two—"Wait?! Ah?!"—three! Here it goes!"

Confused and a little under panic, I pulled the stake as he told me to do. And he similarly pulled his corner as well. So, what was going to happen if you were to pull those supports? Usually, you'd think, nothing, right? Even if it would lose those supports, it's not like it'd crash without any external force. Usually.

"Ah."
"... Ehhhh?  AhhhhHHWWARGHGHMHMMGGHGHGGH!"

Thud!

And there the tent went... First one corner collapsed and then the sides followed... Burying Ria underneath them.
Yes, usually, it would probably continue to stand... But Ria was supporting herself on one of the tent poles... And without the support, she pulled it down with her...

"Ahahahaha! See! You got to have a little bit of fun!"
"... Captain!"
"Ohhh, she's angry."

From underneath the tent, Ria's head emerged. Her usually sleepy expression completely replaced by a look of anger. Her hair was a little disheveled and dirt was on her face.
In the meantime, Korwen was laughing.

"Pfffff... Ehehehe..."

I couldn't help but chuckle, the view of the dirt-covered Ria glaring at Korwen. It was too good.

"Captain! I'll remember this!"
"It's your own fault for falling asleep. Did you think I'd let that slide so easily?"

And now they started to bicker and argue. You wouldn't think one of them was already in his seventies. But, neither of them seemed too displeased. Ria was annoyed, but not truly furious or hateful. Although, seeing her shouting at Korwen like a machine gun was a... rather unique view. And Korwen knew that she wasn't truly mad so he just kept laughing.

Ahh... Letting loose a little... Maybe that's what he wanted to tell me?

That... was probably easier said than done. But, maybe... Maybe I should try to aim for it. Just a little, you know...

Another one of Korwen's lectures... Old men really like to ramble on about life and such, don't they?

Thank you all for reading! Stay safe and healthy! Take care of yourselves!

103