Chapter 215 : Making love to Anna (2) (R-18)
399 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ANNGG~

Anna released a deep, satisfying moan as she felt Alex's cock penetrate her.

"Finally," she whispered with a smile and slightly teary eyes, "we are one once again."

Alex, savoring the sensation of Anna's tightness around him, returned her smile. "Yes, my love, we are one once again."

He leaned in, capturing her lips in a tender, passionate kiss.

When they separated, Anna flashed him a seductive smile. "Now, ravish me," she said, her eyes igniting with a fiery desire.

"You don't have to tell me twice," Alex grinned devilishly.

With his arms still firmly around her waist, Alex lifted Anna's body before forcefully driving her down onto his pulsating shaft, impaling her on his rock-hard cock!

Slap

A lewd sound of flesh meeting flesh echoed as Alex's member tore its way into Anna's dripping cunt, despite her inner muscles clenching around him, burying himself deep into her moist depths.

"Uunng....more, fuck me more~~" Anna slurred, her golden brown eyes glazed with the intense pleasure coursing through her each time she was penetrated by his monstrous cock.

She craved this feeling and wanted to feel it all night long.

Anna wrapped her legs tightly around Alex's waist, drawing their bodies closer together as he lifted her once again, her soft, supple breasts pressing against his chest.

Slap

Another sound reverberated as Alex plunged himself inside her once again.

As time passed and the pleasure center that was Anna's pussy got even more wet, Alex picked up pace.

Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak!

The lewd sounds steadily grew more frequent and powerful as Alex and Anna fucked like wild beasts.

"Damn, you're so tight!" Alex groaned, relishing the sensation of Anna's inner muscles clenching around his throbbing member with each thrust.

Despite the fact that the first time they made love, he ensured that her pussy was perfectly molded to fit his dick like a glove, Anna remained as tight as she was when he deflowered her.

And he loved it.

The bumps inside her pussy, attempting to resist his advances to go further into her maidenhood, stimulated him and fueled his arousal and desire to penetrate her further.

Combined with weeks of sexual deprivation, Alex was consumed with primal urge, transforming into a beast.

Lowering his face, he seized one of Anna's bouncing breasts, greedily sucking on it, as if trying to draw milk from it.

Unfortunately, no milk emerged, but Alex was determined. After tonight, in a few months, he was certain milk would flow from his wife's tantalizing breasts.

As he eagerly suckled on Anna's breast, he continued to move her up and down, maintaining their rhythmic and passionate lovemaking.

In fact, his passion burned even hotter now. Each time he lifted Anna's body, instead of waiting for her to descend, Alex skillfully twisted his pelvis and thrust upward!

"Annh...unngg...yesss....I missed...ahhh...it...so much," Anna's kept moaning like a bitch in heat as Alex relentlessly pounded her pussy.

With every deep penetration, his throbbing member grazed the entrance of her womb, unleashing another tidal wave of ecstasy that spread throughout her body.

Her breath came in ragged gasps, her entire body glistening with sweat, her mouth hanging open with saliva dripping down, yet her face was contorted in an uninhibited, lewd grin.

If her usual self could witness her appearance, her head would probably turn crimson from embarrassment and shame.

But in this moment, Anna didn't give a damn about her appearance. All she craved was for the pleasure to never cease, for Alex to keep thrusting, and for their intense lovemaking to never end.

Anna's tangled together her two legs wrapped around Alex and twisted her pelvis to move downward, meeting up with the thrusting cock of Alex.******le truc du pelvis est vrai? Améliore*******

SLAP

A particularly loud sound erupted at the point of their union, but the couple didn't care about that, each moving incessantly to bring themselves and their partner the ultimate pleasure.

"ANH~...UUHHN~...ANNNNN~...." 

Anna's own moans grew louder, resonating like music in Alex's ears as he continued thrusting as if his life depended on it.

His breathing became uncontrollable as he savored the sensation of penetrating Anna's incredibly wet and hot cunt.

The speed and force of his thrusts intensified, his cock plunging in and out of Anna's pussy with such vigor that each meeting of their bodies caused ripples throughout Anna's entire being.

"Ahh...ahhh..I'm..ANNGG....about....to..... annh..." Anna tried to speak and tell him that she was on the verge of climaxing, but the overwhelming pleasure made it so that the rest of her sentence only came into incoherent groans and moans of ecstasy.

Squel! Squelch! Squelch!

At the approach of her climax, the amount of love juice she leaked was so much that each time their bodies met, a squelching sound reverberated, splashing their joined forms.

Their bodies, already slick with sweat, became even more slippery as they indulged in their intense lovemaking, glistening with moisture.

Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak!

Squelch! Squelch! Squelch!

As her climax drew near, Anna wrapped her arms around Alex, her ample breasts pressing against his chest.

"Hnng...ahh...it's...unng...coming...anh," Anna's voice was muffled against Alex's neck, her lips firmly planted against his skin.

Anna's toes curled, and her nails dug into Alex's skin, leaving marks that served as proof of the intense orgasm she was about to experience.

Her inner walls clamped around Alex's dick, and with a loud, muffled moan, she reached the peak of ecstasy.

ANNNGGGH~

An explosive and extraordinary amount of love juice gushed out from Anna's cunt as she squirted, splattering between the two of them with her love juice.

"Huff...huff...huff..." Anna gasped for breath, her tongue hanging from her mouth and a silly smile on her face.

Her body twitched from time to time as the waves of pleasure continued to crash through her, each one more intense than the last, sending her into a state of pure bliss.

Soon, her eyes snapped open abruptly.

"W-Wait...ahhh...I'm sensitive right now," she pleaded with wide eyes.

However, Alex paid her no heed.

With a forceful thrust, he plunged his member into Anna's sensitive pussy, relentlessly pounding her despite her pleas.

Pak! Pak! Pak! 

"Wait....unngg....please...ahhh" 

With how wet Anna was after she just squirted, Alex's dick slipped in and out effortlessly, hitting her cervix with each of his thrusts.

He moved his arms from her waist to her ass and roughly squeezed.

"Uhh...uuanh...f-fuck..." Anna moaned as Alex ravished her while molding her ass.

Alex played with Anna's tender flesh some more before his hands moved once again.

One hand gently toyed with the erect nipple of her voluptuous breast, sending a shiver of anticipation through her body, while the other traced a delicate path upward, tenderly caressing her face.

Alex's hand lovingly caressed Anna's captivating face, tracing the contours of her features with an affectionate touch. As his middle finger reached her luscious lips, it applied a subtle pressure, teasingly urging them to part.

"Suck it," he ordered.

Anna complied and took his finger inside her mouth. Her tongue sensually swirled around it, and she even began bobbing her head up and down just like she did as she sucked his cock. 

Meanwhile, Alex's other hand continued its rough treatment on Anna's nipple while his dick still continued to thrust into her slick cave.

"Mmmm~"

Anna moaned lewdly as she sucked on Alex's middle finger.

"That's enough," Alex said, taking his finger out of her mouth.

"Why did... Hnngg..."

"You will see soon what I want to do," Alex grinned and moved his hand back down to her ass.

With precision, he shifted the lace of Anna's panties further to the side, revealing more skin.

"What-hiik," Anna, who was about to inquire why he was doing this, hissed when she felt his wet finger lightly caress her asshole.

"W-Why are...annh...you...mmmph.

...touching there?" Anna managed to inquire through her moans.

"Oh, you seem to be sensitive from the asshole," Alex remarked with a surprised tone.

He had stopped thrusting the instant he began caressing Anna's asshole, so she was currently moaning due to having her backdoor teased.

"I didn't know you liked having your asshole played with; otherwise, I would have paid much more attention to that tight hole of yours," Alex licked his lips.

He had to admit, the prospect of burying his dick inside that fat ass of Anna's was exciting as hell.

His cock, still lodged inside Anna's pussy and being squeezed by her inner muscles, throbbed with anticipation.

"Why would you want to pay attention to that place? It's dirty," Anna, who had finally caught her breath after Alex stopped thrusting, said.

Alex pressed his lips against hers and smiled, "nothing on your body is dirty, my love."

He paused for a moment, then added with a mischievous grin, "besides...you seem to like it when I play with your asshole."

"N-No, that's not the-Ahh~"

"You were saying?"

Anna fell silent. She indeed felt pleasure each time Alex's finger teased the entrance of that place, but it was too embarrassing for her to admit it!!

"Nothing? I guess I'm right; you do indeed take pleasure from your asshole being played with," Alex smirked.

Anna exercised her right to remain silent and didn't say anything.

"You can keep silent all you want," Alex's smile widened, "I know that I'm right."

To prove his claim, Alex applied strength, and his middle finger forcefully entered Anna's open asshole, slipping seamlessly into her backdoor.

HNNNGGH~

12