Chapter 215 : Making love to Anna (3) (R-18)
648 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

HNNNGGH~

A powerful and lascivious moan escaped Anna's lips the moment Alex's middle finger penetrated her anus.

"And she said she doesn't take pleasure from having her backdoor teased," Alex smirked in satisfaction, "what do you have to say now?" 

Anna remained silent; in fact, it seemed uncertain if she had even registered his words. Her entire body quivered with the overwhelming sensations coursing through her right now.

The sensation of her asshole being teased while Alex's big dick was buried so deeply inside her pussy that its head grazed the entrance of her womb was so overwhelmingly stimulating that for a moment, her mind went blank.

However, in the next instant, she was drawn back by Alex's actions.

Alex extracted his finger from the tight confines of her ass crack, only to swiftly plunge it back inside just before it could seal shut!

At the same time, he replicated the same action with his member. He withdrew from her yielding insides before plunging back in!

"Annnhhh~"

Anna emitted an even lewder moan than before and eagerly rocked her hips towards Alex.

"Excellent, keep moving just like that," Alex murmured with a smile consumed by lust.

Anna complied and started swaying her hips back and forth, her spine moving in rhythm with each powerful thrust as she impaled herself on Alex's throbbing member.

Simultaneously, each time she rocked her hips backward, Alex's finger penetrated further into her asshole, and when she rocked her hips forward, Alex's finger slipped out of her ass crack, but his cock tore through her tight pussy.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Anna's moans intensified, the sensation of being penetrated in both her pussy and asshole overwhelming her pleasure receptors and sending her into a frenzy.

With each passing second, Anna increased her speed, her breasts bouncing and swaying hypnotically as she rode Alex's dick as if there were no tomorrow.

"Fucckkk, I'm about to cum," Alex groaned, feeling an irresistible pressure building within him, the familiar sensation of intense heat pooling in the pit of his stomach, ready to burst at any moment.

"I'm...anng...also....uhh...about...annh~" the rest of Anna's sentence was drowned by moans and pleasure-filled grunts.

However, even though she didn't finish her sentence, just by feeling the rhythmic contractions of her inner muscles around his manhood, Alex knew that Anna was on the verge of climax.

He was also nearing his limit, sensing his essence coursing along the length of his throbbing shaft, ready to burst forth and coat Anna's pussy with white.

With a grunt of anticipation, he used his free arm to draw Anna's body closer, holding her tightly against his body.

Alex's entire body tensed, and with one last, decisive thrust, his cock plunged deep into Anna's cunt before exploding!

Rope after rope of scorching-hot semen gushed forth into Anna's pussy, flooding her depths with his essence.

A deep, contented sigh of release escaped Alex's lips as he finally got the chance to ejaculate after enduring weeks of deprivation.

Meanwhile, the sensation of Alex's hot sperm flooding her insides while his finger continued to fuck her ass pushed Anna over the edge. She wrapped her arms around Alex's neck and climaxed.

AAANNHHH~

Anna cried out in pleasure as she reached orgasm, releasing a flood of love juice, squirting for the second time.

Her nails sank deeply into Alex's skin, the intensity of the waves of pleasure crashing through her overwhelming.

Seconds later, as her orgasm began to subside, to her surprise, Alex was still cumming!

Alex himself was quite surprised; he wasn't sure if it was because it had been too long since the last time he had ejaculated, but it seemed like there was no end to the amount of sperm escaping his dick.

Several seconds after Anna's orgasm, his ejaculation finally came to an end, and his body relaxed.

"That...that was...intense," Anna murmured as she embraced him.

Yes, it was," Alex agreed with a nod, "but we're far from finished."

"Huh?"

Before Anna could utter a response, Alex seized both of her thighs with a firm grip, effortlessly flipping her onto her back with him hovering above her.

"How could ejaculating just once be enough after weeks of deprivation?" Alex inquired as he aimed his still rigid cock towards Anna's pussy, which was now dripping with both sperm and love juice.

With her thighs still cradled in his arms, her body forming a graceful arch, Alex thrust deep into Anna's welcoming pussy.

"Hhnnngg...wait a...little...please," Anna pleaded tearfully, but her plea fell upon deaf ears.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Alex was pounding into her dripping cave with such force that each time their bodies met, it felt as though he was channeling all his raw desire into his thrusts.

Opposite to just a few minutes ago, this time, his thrusts were nothing short of ferocious. His silver hair danced in the wind like a wild mane as he relentlessly plunged into Anna with unbridled passion.

He became consumed by his desires, completely ignoring everything else as he focused solely on chasing pleasure, on savoring the tightness of Anna's velvety walls clenching around his cock with every thrust forward.

Anna, on the other hand, could only moan as Alex was treating her body as if it was a mere object of pleasure, yet she found herself enjoying this sensation.

Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak!

The resounding impact of flesh against flesh echoed through the air as Alex relentlessly increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts.

His toes sank into the soft grass beneath them, his waist and lower body practically becoming a blur.

Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak!

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Anna's moans and the sound produced by their skin making contact drove Alex mad with lust, and he completely abandoned himself to his carnal desire.

He released Anna's legs and instead gripped both of her arms, driving into her with force!

"Y-You are....uhh.... b-being...too...roughhhh," Anna moaned, her words barely audible over the thunderous sound of flesh meeting flesh.

Squelch! Squelch! Squelch! 

"Ahh! Ah! Anh! Ang!" Anna continued to moan incessantly as Alex pounded her pussy as if his life depended on it.

After what felt like an eternity, Alex grunted, thrust one final time, and released his seed into Anna's waiting womb.

Even as his seed flooded into her, he continued to thrust a few more times before finally ceasing his movements.

By now, Anna had already climaxed twice more, and as he ejaculated into her, she released a deep, primal moan, climaxing for the fifth time.

"Damn, that felt...amazing," Alex gasped between ragged breaths.

He pulled out his cock and leaned against the tree trunk, his eyes locked on Anna's quivering form as he savored the sight of his cum trickling out of her cunt in a steady stream.

'Damn, that was something,' he thought with a content smile tugging at his lips.

Minutes later, Anna's body finally stopped twitching, and she managed to scramble to a sitting position.

Seeing the tears at the corners of her eyes, Alex felt a pang of guilt and gestured for her to come and sit on his lap.

Anna complied and settled onto his lap, her back pressed against his chest.

Time passed as the couple embraced each other. After a moment, Anna suddenly cursed, "you brute. Why were you so rough? Now I'm sore."

"At least it's the good kind of soreness, right?" Alex chuckled.

Anna snorted, "it's not funny."

"Cough, cough, sorry, I guess."

"And what's with that insane amount of sperm? Are you trying to impregnate me?" She glared back at him with a suspicious gaze.

Her glare only made Alex chuckle, finding her adorable. "What if it really was my goal?"

"Huh?" Anna was taken aback by his response.

"Had you forgotten? I promised you that I would impregnate you the instant I got stronger than you," Alex reminded her with a playful grin.

"Ah!" Anna gasped, her eyes widening in realization as she remembered the conversation they had just after he had taken her virginity.

A blush crept onto her face, and she hurriedly turned around, too embarrassed to meet Alex's gaze.

Some time passed before she asked in a barely audible voice, "do you think it's a good idea?"

"Hmm?" Alex raised a brow. "What are you talking about? Me impregnating you?"

"Yes," Anna nodded, her voice still soft. "Don't you think it's too soon?"

"Why do you say so?"

"Well, considering the dangers that will come our way if- no, once you become the heir of the Eswald, and the rebellion against the empire. Do you think it's a good time to have a child? In what circumstances will this child grow up?" Anna inquired, her tone solemn.

"It seems like you've thought about this quite a lot," Alex remarked once she finished.

"Well, yes. I don't want our future children to live a life filled with danger," Anna replied in a serious tone.

"Me neither," Alex said with equal seriousness. "I also don't wish for my present and future children to suffer, Annaline."

He continued, his tone as solemn as ever, "That's why I promise you to become the strongest possible as soon as possible, so that I can guarantee your safety, that of our future children, and that of our entire family."

14