Chapter 6
441 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Give me some suggestions about the novel.

The headache Clark was feeling started to subdue as he could perceive things more easily by the sound in the range. The body of the kryptonian is one of the best in the DC universe as it could adapt to any environment after some time. Superman didn't fully utilize his kryptonian body neither in comics nor in movies.

The Kriptonian body has everything by which an ambitious person could do or achieve anything in the universe. Superman's strength is unquantifiable, and likely has no limit under a yellow sun.

Even without a yellow sun, his cognitive abilities are much higher than a normal human's. Also, he possesses an eidetic memory. In terms of raw brain power, Superman is said to possess a 10th level intellect. Each level signifies a tenfold increase in thinking capacity. 

Not only is Superman's brain strengthened by the sun, but he’s the biological child of Krypton’s greatest scientist - and Kryptonians as a culture were already inherently more intelligent than average humans. With Superman's notable genetics, it’s no wonder that he would be naturally gifted even without Earth’s sun.

But many comic writers forget about it or simply don't write it because they want Superman relatable to the masses. 'In my previous life when I was watching Man Of Steel breakdown a YouTuber told his audience about Superman using physics to save an army officer from breaking an army officer's body by his super speed. It also shows that Superman has great intelligence. Now I need to use that intelligence to do something which would help me and my family.' Clark thought.

But Batman is level 8th intellectual two level less than Superman but Batman overall is better at using his smarts more efficiently.

Kryptonian can live almost indefinitely if they reside under continuous exposure to a yellow sun's sunlight. Even without a yellow sun Kryptonian can live up to hundreds of Earth years.

Kryptonian have the ability to maintain continuous physical actions for an undefined period. Kryptonian are shown to have unlimited stamina if they are consistently exposed to a yellow sun's sunlight.

Literally everything which is necessary to do what an individual wants from his body is in a kryptonian body. But Superman was bound by morals while "I am not." As he opened his eyes he glanced toward the clock on the wall which was showing 12:25.

He didn't expect that the testing of his hearing ability would take 3 and a half hours. Clark closed his eyes and took another deep breath to calm himself down. He got up and moved toward his wardrobe. He started to search for something which could cover his face. In his wardrobe he found an old cloth. 

He quickly made a mask from it which covered his entire head and face with the exception of his eyes. He also quickly bound his clothes to his body by using small pieces of clothes. He got this idea from the Justice League movie where flash was using strings to bind his suit to his body from falling apart.

He fixed his bed and used pillows and covered them with a sheet. After getting ready and checking everything he quietly opened his room window and jumped out from it. He quietly landed on the ground in superhero landing. He laughs in his mind because of this and uses his super speed to move in a particular direction.

He quickly reached the main area of the town of Smallville. He stopped in that area and started to check his clothes. After seeing his clothes were fine he released a sigh of relief. He used his super speed to take a look around the town. He didn't find anything suspicious nor did he sense anything wrong. After making sure that everything was fine he started to move toward his house. 

But before returning he practiced jumping. He knew that he couldn't fly directly as Superman in the Man Of Steel movie was only able to fly by jumping. Using his superspeed he reached an abandoned area. And after making sure that there was no one he started to remove his clothes. After removing all his clothes, he started to practice his jump.

First he only started to jump like a normal human before slowly increasing the strength he was putting in his feet to jump. While jumping his dick was also jumping with him which made him embarrassed enough to put on his underwear. As he now possessed a Kryptonian body he also had a mighty weapon between his legs.

It doesn't belong to a 13 year old kid. But he knew that as body will keep absorbing the sunlight more changes will happen in his body. He removed his clothes because he was afraid of Martha's questions which she would ask if his clothes got dirty by being stuck in the ground after jumping.

He could feel that his body was slowly following his all the commands as when he needed to increase his strength and decrease. After making sure that he could jump without making any sound in his surroundings he quickly wore all the clothes he had previously removed. After wearing clothes he ran towards his home. 

As he reached his home, he jumped from the ground to his room window. He carefully grabbed the window and entered his room. He was still feeling a slight headache from the sensory overload he got while practicing. He quickly removed his mask and the pieces of clothes and put them in a corner of his wardrobe away from the eyes of his parents. After making sure that no one would find them in his wardrobe he closed it.

He also uses the bathroom to get his clothes clean from the dust he got when he was running outside. He checked the time and it was now 01:09. After cleaning himself and his clothes he laid on his bed and closed his eyes. Clark's focus was now on his heartbeat instead of Martha's. He now needs to increase his focus so that he could also focus on the people he cares for at the same time without getting sensory overload.

He also has his focus around his surroundings but that was secondary. His main focus was on his own heartbeat so that even if someone explodes a bomb in his surroundings his focus will not break due to the bomb's sound.

While thinking about such things Clark fell asleep while his senses' range started to decrease from 10 m to 1 m gradually. In the morning, Clark was woken up from his sleep by the birds chirping but he didn't lose his focus on his heartbeat so he didn't get sensory overload.

He turned on his room light to see the time and it was 5 o'clock in the morning. Clark turned off the light and he still clearly saw the time on the clock while there was darkness in the room. It was light that had no effect on his vision. Suddenly a system prompt appeared in front of him.

"Congratulations host. New ability detected.

Low Light Vision:- With this ability you are able to see perfectly clear in absolute darkness. This allows you to not only work effectively at night but also helps you while traveling in space, underground, or underwater."

Clark was surprised by the sudden system prompt but after reading it he smiled as he remembered that the system only will register his skill on his status page after he uses them. He opened his status screen and sure enough there was another superpower now listed in the list.

System panel

Name: Clark Joseph Kent, Kal-El

Race: Kryptonian

Age: 13 Years

Height: 167 Cm / 5 Feet 5 Inches

Weight: 64 Kg / 141 Pounds

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

Superpowers known:-

Super Strength (Partial)

Super Hearing

X-Ray Vision

Heat Vision

Low Light Vision

He didn't get fly skill in the status because he was not able to fly currently. He was able to jump about 7 meters with his super strength. He tried many times but he couldn't fly and he left that area because he had already made enough holes in the ground.

Clark gets out of his bed and looks out from the window toward his farm while feeling the cold wind on his face. A smile appeared on his face. After doing his morning activities Clark got out of his house and sat on the ground in the field in a meditation pose. While meditating he found that his senses area had decreased to 1m of surroundings.

For now 1 meter was enough for him so he decided to focus on Martha's heartbeat. Clark senses started to wandering around in the surrounding and he found Martha's steady heartbeat after a while. But it was difficult for him to focus on his and Martha's heartbeat at the same time. The distance between them could be a factor but he could now find Martha's heartbeat in all insects and birds' voices easily.

He needed to quickly figure out a way by which he could always focus on Martha's and Jonathan's heartbeat from any distance. Because if someone figured out his identity then his parents would be their first target to get him. Just as Lex and many other supervillains did in movies and comic books.

"Now that I think about comic books I have become a comic book character and I will make comics in this world." Thinking about this situation Clark chuckled then he opened his eyes to see that the sun had started to rise. Seeing the sun rise and the sunlight falling on the field. Clark started to remove his clothes. He removed his shirt and pants which left him in underwear. 

He lay down on the field and he could feel his body absorbing the sunlight hungrily. As he was laying he started to think about his High School. Which subject should he choose in High School? Should he choose the subject the original class chose in movies and become a journalist with a secret identity of a superhero and a comic maker?

Or should he just choose the subject which interests him now. He had the 10th level intellect and possessed eidetic memory. Should he go into business just like Bruce Wayne and help people around the world but by doing that he would not get to know Louis or should he just read all the books of all the subjects and their knowledge.

"Or maybe I should become a writer or something which would give me the time I would require to do the hero work. Money should not be a problem for me. I can just invest in the stock market or in Bruce's company. I remember many hit novels of my past life so I can just release them here. So literature for a degree." Clark muttered.

Just as Clark was thinking about this he opened the system comic library. HIs eyes widened in surprise by seeing the vast amount of comics not only comics but also manga manhwa manhua like every graphic novel of his previous world. He mostly didn't know about any of them.

Suddenly an idea came to his mind and he started to search for certain types of Comics but he couldn't find them. He was searching for any DC Comics or Watchmen comics from his previous life but couldn't find them in the system's library. He also searched for the sandman comic but he couldn't find it in the library which means that sandman comic also belongs to DC Comics.

"Fuck." Clark cursed. Now he had lost a potential magical comic so he started to remember the manhwa which has things which would help him in this world. His first priority will be removing his weakness against kryptonite and then magic but it will depend on what he will get from the random rewards. 

After thinking for a while he searched a pretty famous manhwa of his previous life and when he saw the words Solo Leveling he raised his hand in the air with full force like a kid who was extremely happy which resulted in moving all the clouds away from this area.


If you like reading this chapter then colour the heart red ❤️ and give this novel a rating.

10