Chapter 1.59 – Decisions
1.1k 8 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We don't have to do it now." Qaerlyz decided for the group. "Not that I wouldn't. However, other than the strategic benefit of not having to spend the time - which I think we all enjoy - there seem no benefit to link permanently. I would not stop anyone from wishing to be linked together for the entirety of your continued existence within the tower if you so wish." Why was she looking at Liddy, Fiona thought. Although she was her best friend - one of her best friends.

And Ash was bonded to her - at least through the tattoo. Although that was different - she could never use it if she left Fiona, but she could leave. This... She shook her head.

"That's... Yeah - I... We are all friends." Super hot sexy great friends I'm so lucky, shut up, she thought. "And I wouldn't mind but... It can wait." Another thought. "Oh... Did we get any items? Not that... It's not important to me but. Just asking."

Liddy nodded. "Yeah we - mostly potions and materials, Qae got a cloak! It makes her shifty."

"Shifty?" Fiona looked at Qaerlyz.
"Every time an attack would hit I had a chance to teleport slightly to the side of it. Lidvinia say it's shifty."
"Makes sense. Anything else?"

"Uhm.. Yeah," Liddy looked a little embarrassed. "It's for you... Part of your set."

Oh no. Oh no. Her set had been... It was great. Wonderful - more passion. Which meant sex toys and the like, cause apparently that was Fiona. Why couldn't it have been tech-based?

Because that was her job and she didn't care she thought, as Liddy pulled out the pink fabric tube and handed it to her.

"I can NOT. NO. NO" Was all she could say, as she saw the system box appear with the item details.

[Cock Sock Of Endless Passion]
(Uncommon)[Upgradeable]
Set 2/? [Garment of Endless Passion]
Class Required - Berserker of Endless Passion
Small chance of upgrading any one [Endless Passion] set item when clearing a floor. Maximum upgrade is [Rare]
Increases all damage with [Giant Weapon]
Increases the size of your [Giant Weapon]
If able to equip, can not be stored in inventory.
Will automatically transform when aroused.
When worn no other underwear items may be worn.

"I must say it is a mistake to not wear it." Qaerlyz admonished Fiona. "It is an incredible item. Damage increase aside, the chance to upgrade one of your other items."

Fiona looked at the paladin.

"It's. A. Cock. Sock. That I can not unequip." 
"So? It's not like your thong hides it very well" The ancient dragon queen spoke softly. "Besides it would look cute." 

Liddy nodded her agreement before catching herself, and Qae gave out a soft laugh under her breath.
"All jokes and shame aside, it is an unbelievable item, Fiona. And your set is extraordinary - you will have two ways to upgrade your items, although the other one seems to not have a limit, this one seems easier." Blue eyes caught Fiona's again, framed by those wonderful blue scales and horns. "If you are serious about climbing to the top, take every advantage. Irrelevant if it's a cock sock or whatever it is. These floors are easy. The tower wants us to feel comfortable. The higher ones are not."

"Fine... YOu are right I just." She took the item, shifting Ash off her lap - the fox whined. "Just for a moment." Fiona reassured her, as she slipped her thong off from under her loincloth. She didn't bother turning away - everyone here had seen it, and everyone outside of this room would likely see the flopping ten-inch sock before long.

She pulled the soft fabric over her length. It was mostly pink, with white stripes going around it near the bottom. It had a pouch at the entrance, her balls stuffed into it being cupped gently, and two strings at the top to tie it in place. She was about to tie them when Liddy took them.

"Sorry just... I thought, one second." Fiona didn't stop her, and Liddy's dextrous hands moved quickly before pulling away. 

She'd made a bow. Fiona looked at her.

"It's cute." She shrugged, trying to be nonchalant as she looked away blushing slightly.

Fiona waited and... 

"Why isn't anything happening? It says I still have two set items equipped, and my hammer's not bigger." She looked at the weapon propped up next to the bed. 
"Well..." Annabelle started. "It says no other underwear. You have a bra on."

"For fucks sake." She said as Annabelle climbed back up into her lap, giving the clothed cock a light kiss before settling in, impatient and wanting pets as Fiona unhooked her bra, letting her enormous, gravity-defying tits on her muscular body free, covered only by the flimsy vest.

As she did three things happened.
The least exciting, was the set bonus went up to 3/?. No new bonus.
The second most exciting, her hammer increased in size, nearly double.

And the most exciting thing was a sudden tugging in her groin, as she looked down at her pink-covered loin-hammer, her other giant weapon currently soft and comfortable next to her pet's face, Ash's eyes closed, also grew. An inch. Maybe two.

"Oh. Fuck." She said. Annabelle giggled. Qae whistled.

"That... That's never fitting in me now. Is there a second rank of [Enlarge]" Liddy mused. At the commotion, Ash's eyes opened softly.

She smiled and gave it another light kiss. It twitched.

"None... none of that now," Fiona said, coughing slightly. This was a lot. Right. 
"We have an important manner to discuss." Truthfully she'd almost forgotten about the kind-of-lying bunny girl. But she needed a distraction, and that was one.

"So who is Gertram" Qae asked, going back to the previous discussion with no need to linger on Fiona's new state of dress. Permanent state of dress. She could never wear a bra again. She blushed.

"Gertram is a dickhead." Annabelle summarized. "Who had the dumbest desire. And me and Tamlin almost died. It's not  like you have to follow the desire it... You just get to know what it is. But no - Immediately, Gertram the thickhead fighter had to be a mage." She explained the situation to the group, how their tank just suddenly... Was a mage. With no spells. And a thick stick he refused to use as a weapon, fighting a single kobold at a time while the witch and the priestess had to fend of hordes.

"I don't understand how he's gotten actual, magical powers." She sighed. "The tower provides I guess." 

"Is he dangerous?" Fiona asked. "Maybe? Seemingly to Tamlin at least... He's a dickhead, overbearing and frustrating. If he got actual power? Yeah, probably. He's also on our next floor, and knows what I look like. Apparently."

Liddy shrugged. "We need a healer... And we all have secrets, I guess." Fiona felt for the gnome. She still clearly felt bad - she hadn't told everyone yet, and had no intention oo.

Qae nodded. "I have no desire to wait longer than needed - she is a healer who can go as soon as Fiona is able."

Fiona looked down at her lap, and the fox girl with her eyes half closed.
"Pet?" Fiona asked.
"I... Whatever Mistress wants." She paused for a moment. "But... If I wasn't a pet, and was being strategic - yeah, she seems competent, sensible, and who cares what ears she has. And we want to climb fast."

"Right. That's... Annabelle would you be comfortable?" She looked back at her friend. She knew she wouldn't like being lied to, but she'd also have sympathy trying to hide from an annoying guy. God knows they'd ran into enough of those online - never mind somewhere like this.

"For one floor? Yeah... It's.. Yeah. I'll keep an eye on her." She steeled herself, and went to the door. "I'll get her."

Just as Annabelle was about to leave, Qae turned around. "Do you think she would link with Fiona?"

Annabelle shrugged as she headed down to get their newest, potentially temporary, party member.

47