Where’s Noelle? – Bellarama-AKA-Bellaclare
162 19 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Where's Noelle?

by Bellarama-AKA-Bellaclare

 

Tags: Boys love, fluff, cats, smut (R18), HE

Content warnings:

Spoiler

Missing Pet, Abandoned Animal, Animal in Peril, Brief Explicit Intercourse

[collapse]

 


 

OdScGUeT_o.jpg

 

Snow fluttered down from the clouds, blanketing the town below. The settled snow was glistening in the soft light of the day.

In the bustling streets of the town, two young men were frantically going up and down the streets, dipping into alleys and even running to the back streets whilst shouting out a name at the top of their lungs, or tapping on a tin when they could.

The pair even split up, only to meet back at the town square with no results.

“Alex, I can’t find her.” One of the men delved into the other, Alex’s, embrace with a trembling voice. “What should I do? What if we can’t find her?”

“Well, for starters, we can’t give up.” Alex wrapped his arms around the other man, embracing him in a comforting hug. “Don’t panic too much, Sam. We’ll find her.”

“….She must be so hungry and cold by now.” Sam buried his head in Alex’s chest as he sniffled. “It’s been a whole week! What if she’s hurt?”

“Our little Noelle will be fine; you know how feisty she can be.” Alex spoke softly, not knowing if he was reassuring himself or Sam with his words.

“True.” Sam chuckled and looked up into Alex’s eyes before biting his lips. “I’m scared we’ll lose her Alex.”

“…Me too.” Alex kissed Sam on the forehead tenderly.

Alex and Sam had been together since high school, though initially they had been very hostile towards each other. Alex was the straight A student of the school, admired by many with his handsome face and elegant temperament. Sam on the other hand, had been a bit of a ruffian. He never bullied anyone, but due to his straightforward nature and lack of filter in his words when he was young, he often got into fights. He never hid his emotions.

He had been hostile with Alex due to a misunderstanding caused by a former friend. The friend had told Sam that Alex was bullying him and stole his answers for the exams. Sam, had unfortunately been quite naive at the time and believed the friends words without questioning it.

The result being Sam one-sidedly provoking Alex to a big fight. The fight was long and rough, with both of them being equal in strength at the time. The fight was a draw with both of them being bruised and a mess.

For Alex, it had been a complete bolt out of the blue and a false accusation, on top of getting injuries. So, as to be expected, he was very hostile towards Sam for a long time after that.

They would fight whenever they met.

Their fighting came to an end on a cold winter’s day. They had met each other outside of school near a park, and, as always, they started fighting. They had roughed each other up pretty badly when they both froze on the spot.

They had heard a very small and weak meow from nearby. At first, they thought they’d been hearing things, but after they stopped fighting, they could hear the pitiful mewls even more clearly.

Their hearts had softened, and they begrudgingly put aside their differences to find the source of the mewls.

Listening carefully, they approached the mewls. After walking to the edge of the park they were close to, they spotted a dirty cardboard box. The two of them instantly realized that that was probably where the mewls were coming from. They gently walked up to it, and sure enough.

Inside the box was a tiny kitten with long fluffy black fur, its little body trembled in the cold and its stomach growled quietly.

The two youths had felt their hearts ache at the sight of the small hopeless life. For the sake of the little kitten, they kept their truce and carefully took the little thing to the vets.

From that point on, the two youths began to actually talk and communicate.

Sam found that Alex wasn’t a cheat at all, and that his former friend had been jealous of Alex’s grades, his popularity and both Sam and Alex’s good looks.

Alex found that Sam wasn’t just a delinquent, a bully that decided to pick on him out of jealousy, but that he was a simple person who wore his heart on his sleeve. He came to think of Sam as a cute person.

Together they adopted the little kitten, taking turns every month of who would keep her in their homes. They named the little kitten Noelle and as she grew, they too grew up and grew closer to each other.

From enemies to friends, from friends to lovers. On the day of their marriage, their not so little cat Noelle had been their ring bearer.

Noelle was their precious family and what brought them together. Yet, because one of the movers was curious about their beautiful cat and had opened the pet carrier, their beloved Noelle had gotten separated as soon as they had arrived at their new home.

“Sam.” Alex’s eyes lit up after being lost in his memories. “Let’s check back at our old home!”

“But that’s the next town over!” Sam’s eyes widened. “Could she really have gone that far? And would she really be there!?”

“There’s no guarantee she’ll be there, but Noelle knows her way home.” Alex grasped Sam’s hand tightly, hope shimmering in his eyes. “Let’s bet on it. We’ve nothing to lose at this point.”

“…Alright. And if that’s no good, we should also check our parents houses and the park we first found her!” Sam spoke as he pulled Alex towards their car.

Sam: Please let us find her, and please, please please let her be ok.

*********

On a bench in the park covered in snow sat a large cat. The cat was fluffy with gorgeous long black fur all over except the smoky grey main around the neck, its ears were pointy with tufts of fur at the tips. The cat almost looked like a very small lion.

Noelle rested her cold paws on her fluffy tail as she sat and stared at the surroundings with her golden eyes. Her head drooped as whilst the park felt strangely familiar, she didn’t find her two legs there.

She blamed herself for getting distracted by new smells and shiny things that day that strange two legs let her out of her portable abode. She had lost sight of her two precious two legs! She spent the last week trying to get back to the home of her and her two legs, but alas, she got lost.

She missed her soft bed, her tasty meat and most of all, she missed the hugs of her two legs.

Noelle was very worried. What would her two legs do without her? Her big two legs would probably get themselves into trouble without her there! No she couldn’t stop, she must find them!

Noelle’s noble face looked determined as she gracefully jumped off of the bench. She stiffened briefly as her paws sunk into the thick layer of snow before shaking them and decided to jump as much as she could until she reached a patch that wasn’t covered with the weird cold powdery stuff.

She didn’t like having cold paws, but she must find her two legs!

Noelle bounded over the snowy park until she came to a road. She immediately stopped and ignored the cold as she made sure there were no mean two legs, drooling barking things or those strange fast moving metal boxes. She once panicked her two legs when she crossed the road as one of the metal boxes just missed her. She didn’t wish to worry her two legs or see those pale frightened expressions on their faces again. It wasn’t because she got scared of the metal box.

Seeing that the coast was clear, Noelle swiftly ran across the road and slipped into the alley way opposite. She kept sprinting, ignoring her growling stomach as she searched for a street that looked or smelt familiar.

Noelle was running along a street, when she paused and looked at a big gorgeous house. She remembered this home, it was where the tallest of her two legs used to live years ago. She recalled the fun of chasing butterflies in the big garden and the tasty treats the female two legs would give her. But Noelle knew her two legs don’t live there anymore.

With nostalgia warming her heart a little, Noelle continued along the familiar paths until she came across a smaller but just as beautiful home. It was the old home of her shorter two legs. She used to have fun sitting a top the wall and mocking the barking thing that lived next door, and the sunbeam on her two legs’s bed was just the best place in the hotter time of the year.

Noelle’s golden eyes lit up as she remembered how to get home from this one!

With a spring in her step, Noelle followed the path she’d take whenever she returned from visiting her two legs’s old homes for treats.

*********

Alex and Sam parked the car near the old park and got out. They headed straight for the place they had found Noelle that year.

“Noelle!”

“Noelle!”

“Oh? They put a new bench here.” As they started calling out on the way, Alex noted that there was a bench where Noelle’s cardboard box had been that year.

“! Alex!” Sam also looked at the bench, only for his eyes to widen as he ran over to the bench. “Look! There’re paw prints here!”

“Really?” Alex raised his brows as he also moved to Sam’s side. He looked down at the bench and sure enough, there were paw prints. “They’re also the paw prints of a large cat! There’s also a distinctive mark from a cat sitting down on it.”

“And the malted hairs are all long and black or grey!” Sam exclaimed as he saw the cat hair that stood out against the snow. “Let’s follow those paw prints! It must be Noelle!”

“Mhm.” Alex took hold of Sam’s hand as they followed the paw prints whilst still calling out Noelle’s name.

They followed the paw prints until they crossed the road and the paw prints led to an alley.

“Alex, the direction those paws are going.” Sam looked at Alex with a burning gaze.

“It’s the direction of Mum’s house!” Alex looked at Sam with a hopeful smile. “Let’s go!”

The two ran back to the car and left the park, driving straight to Alex’s mother’s house.

As soon as Alex opened the driver’s door, before getting out the car, he looked down at the pavement.

“Sam!” Alex exclaimed, his heart beating faster. “There’re more large cat paw prints!”

“Really!?” Sam’s eyes shone at Alex’s words.

“Yeah.” Alex looked into Sam’s eyes. “And they are going in the direction of your parents house!”

“You drive there whilst I go by foot!” Sam decided as he hopped out of the car. “We don’t want to miss her in case you drive past her!”

“Alright, but be careful not to slip in the snow.” Alex agreed whilst a little worried for Sam.

“I’ll be fine!” Sam grinned. “Now go!”

Alex drove away as Sam started to follow the paw prints.

In the end, they met at Sam’s parent’s house with no result.

“But, her paw prints are here too.” Alex patted Sam’s head gently. “And looking at the direction her tracks are going, she’s going to our old home.”

“…Same as last time then.” Sam’s rubbed the tears stinging his eyes. “I walk, you drive.”

“Stay safe.” Alex looked at those stubborn eyes and felt distressed.

Alex: Noelle, please be safe.

*********

Noelle began to sprint even faster as the familiar gate came into sight, she leapt up onto the brick pillar the gate was attached to and looked to her home with shining eyes.

But what greeted her was silence and a cold wind carrying a flurry of snow that dotted her fur. She perked her ears and twitched her nose, but her home was silent and the scent of her two legs had faded.

Her head drooped and the hope in her heart cooled down.

Her two legs weren’t there.

Noelle felt heartbroken, where could her two legs have gone?

Would she never see them again?

Just as these sad thoughts began to swallow up her heart, Noelle’s ears twitched.

“No….le!”

“N…elle!”

“NOELLE!”

Noelle’s head snapped up as she heard the familiar voice of her two legs calling for her.

Her fluffy tail rose and she turned on the spot. The running figures of her two legs running towards her were reflected in her eyes.

“MOEW!”

Noelle called out to them as loudly as she could.

The next thing she knew, she was caught in the warm embrace of her two precious two legs.

Noelle: Look at how haggard and messy they look! I knew they couldn’t do anything without me!

*********

Alex and Sam held Noelle cherishingly in their arms, tears in their eyes as their hearts were filled with the joy of the return of their treasure. They brought her into the car and immediately took her to the vets. Noelle had been on her own for a week, and they wanted to make sure she was perfectly healthy.

Luckily, other than being malnourished for the week, nothing else was wrong with Noelle. Alex and Sam listened to the vets’ instructions on how to care for her and took her to their new home.

Once they were home, Alex and Sam released Noelle watched with a smile as their fluffy big cat explored her new territory.

“Thank goodness we found her.” Sam snuggled in Alex’s arms as they sat on the sofa.

“And luckily, she’s healthy, not injured and very energetic.” Alex rested his chin on top of Sam’s head, a soft smile on his lips.

“…Alex~.” With his heart settled and the warmth seeping in, Sam called out coquettishly. “I want to do it.”

“I was thinking the same thing.” Alex grinned; he took Sam into his arms as he stood up. “We’ve yet to try it on the new bed.”

Noelle watched as the two legs headed upstairs and decided to curl up in the warm patch they left on the nice soft sofa. She knew that when her two legs have that atmosphere about them it meant they were going to try and have kittens again. She’ll wait until they’ve finished before joining them.

*********

Alex placed Sam down gently on the bed, tenderly gazing at his beloved.

Sam smiled before hooking his arms around Alex’s neck and initiating a deep wet kiss. Alex helped remove Sam’s clothes as their tongues danced together passionately.

Releasing the kiss, Sam nibbled on Alex’s lip before striping Alex’s clothes until they were both bare.

“Don’t bother with the foreplay too much.” Sam’s voice tickled Alex’s ears as he spoke. “I can’t wait that long.”

“I’ll still stretch you first.” Alex kissed Sam’s forehead as he stood up and grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside drawer.

Sam licked his lips and shuffled back on the bed a bit before holding his legs up, spread in an M pose.

Alex brought the lube bottle to Sam’s puckering pink entrance and poured it on directly. He licked his lips as the wrinkly hole twitched and glistened with lube. Using his fingers, Alex rubbed around the rim in circular motions, steadily increasing the pressure as his fingers reached closer to the centre. After making sure the hole was properly covered in lube, Alex used his free hand to take hold of Sam’s stiffening cock, stroking it gently before plunging a finger into the tight hole.

“Mmh…… nnh…… mngh…..haah.” Sam moaned as he enjoyed the finger stirred up his insides and began to stretch him out as the number increased from one to two, to three. The finger wriggled and danced around in his small hole, even opening and closing every now and then just to stretch his insides more. His dick on the other hand, was being caressed by a warm hand that stroked the shaft up and down with a firm grip.

“NnNNnGAH!?” Sam’s body tensed as Alex’s fingers found a certain spot inside his anal tunnel, causing him to quickly shoot his first load of semen.

Alex stroked Sam’s leg as he took hold of his own throbbing cock. He made sure to lather it up with lube before he placed the tip against the soft stretched hole that leaked a bit of lube. Controlling himself, Alex slowly and carefully pushed his cock inside the inviting hole, his arousal increasing as he watched the hole’s wrinkles flatten out from the stretch caused by his cock that it swallowed. He and Sam sighed once his dick had been buried in hilt deep.

“Ngh….. Aleex~.” Sam hooked his arms around Alex’s neck and brought him closer, stealing his lips for another passionate kiss whilst he wrapped his legs around Alex’s waist.

“Ng….nngh……hn…….mmnmmnmmnmgh……..hmm…… aaanngh….. mmngh…”

“Hmmngah…. hng…. ng….mmmmnnggh…..mgnm~.”

Muffled moans and lewd squelches filled the room as Alex’s hips gyrated, ploughing his cock in and out of Sam’s wanton hole. His cock throbbing as it was clamped down on by Sam’s juicy tunnel.

After an hour of changing positions and having a wild time, Alex and Sam finally reached their limits.

“AaAAAAaAaAaAaaAaaAaAAaNNGH!?” Sam’s body convulsed as Alex’s cock released a hot thick blast of semen right against his prostrate, his own cock spurted a thin trickle of cum that dripped down his shaft. His orgasming insides squirmed around Alex’s cock making Alex pull out before he got hard again.

The pair panted and kissed again before going to the bathroom to clear up before bed.

*********

Noelle opened her eyes as the noises from upstairs quietened down. She hopped down from the sofa and made her way upstairs before using her nose and ears to find the place her two legs were.

She walked gracefully through the hall until stopping by a door that was slightly ajar. She could hear soft breathing from behind the door and knew it was her two legs!

Using her paws and head to nudge the door open, Noelle stepped into the room and locked her eyes onto the big bed in the centre of the room. Using the strength of her hind legs, Noelle quietly jumped up onto the bed, purring as she saw her two legs cuddling together and sound asleep.

Carefully walking over the covers, Noelle headed for the space between her two legs and curled up in between them. With the warmth of her two legs on either side, Noelle quietly closed her eyes and contentedly fell asleep.

 

 


 

Author's Account:

Bellarama-AKA-Bellaclare

9