The Frozen North – Jinz
142 19 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Frozen North

by Jinz

 

Tags: BL, Boss-Subordinate Relationship, Demons, First-Time Intercourse, Military, Power Couple, Secret Crush, Soldiers, R-18

Content warnings:

Spoiler

Explicit Sexual Content, Systemic Impersonal Intercourse (Consentual), Strong Language, Somewhat Explicit Public Intercourse between Side Characters, Attempted (and Prevented) Dubcon Intercourse, Homophobia in a Side Character

[collapse]

 


 

The Frozen North

 

In the frozen wastelands of the north, demonic beasts are held back by soldiers dubbed the ice men.

Captain Ash Lewis was patrolling the castle's inner training grounds, accompanied by his trusty Lieutenant Ivan Barns. The tall muscular Lieutenant walked beside his shorter slimmer Captain, but no one was under any illusions about who was in charge.

The two powerful men often sparred together and Captain Lewis always came out on top, his quick speed more than making up for the Lieutenant’s extra strength. However, very few knew the Captain's golden buttons shone on his white uniform and his thigh length black boots were polished to perfection, all because Lieutenant Barns took such good care of his superior.

Passing through a large stone arch to the huge outer bailey, soldiers snapped to attention as they saw their Captain coming. While they walked, Captain Lewis questioned his Lieutenant about the daily workings of the castle.

“It’s been a quiet summer this year Sir.” Said Ivan as they walked along the towering battlements.

Captain Lewis asked, “How are the men coping with the boredom and isolation?” 

“Fine for the most part, the usual problems. Although there have been less deserters than last year.”

“Because it’s quieter?” 

“Not sure Sir,” admitted Ivan, “should I investigate?”

“No, just keep monitoring them.”

Leaning on the battlements, Ivan’s piercing blue eyes stared out of his weather-beaten tanned face, scanning along the huge walls that connected them to the next castle in the great northern barrier. 

For a long while the pair gazed out into the perpetual winter, their short hair fluttering in the cold wind, comfortable in each others company. 

Returning through the snowy bailey bustling with activity, Captain Lewis asked, “what are those men doing behind that coal wagon?”

Following his Captain's gaze, Lieutenant Barns’ tanned ears blushed beneath his dark red hair, they couldn’t be, could they? 

Two lines of men trailed out from beside the wagon, and just visible between the large wheels at the front of each line was one pair of legs without trousers. 

“I’m not sure, Sir.”

As they walked closer a soldier cried out in pleasure, then turn from the man on the left while hastily closing his trousers. 

“Right, which of you is next?” The man asked with a huge grin. 

As another soldier stepped up, the man bottoming at the front of the right line moaned, “yes! More... oh just there... Yes, harder right there!” 

At the back of the queue one soldier chuckled, “these two really do love being fucked.”

“But they are men, I’m not sure I could do it.”

“They look like women from behind, just focus on their butt.” Chuckled a third soldier.  

Suppressing his anger, Ivan said, “I’m sorry Sir, I will stop them immediately.”

“Leave them be for now, it's not like there are any women up here, and they aren’t hurting anyone.” Ash replied as his high pale cheeks flushed a light pink.

Ivan was startled, his Captain had always seemed so conservative, “yes Sir.”

“On second thoughts, keep an eye on them. I don't want anyone pressured into that.” Said Captain Lewis as he headed back inside.

A smile curved the Lieutenant's red lips, that was more like his caring superior, “yes Sir.” 

Getting back to their little office, with far more paperwork than either of them had signed up for; Captain Lewis warmed up next to the fire, his almost black eyes reflecting the flickering light as he was lost in thought. 

Sighing indulgently, Lieutenant Barns straightened out Ash’s windblown short brown hair, then started on his report. 

After a long moment Ash said, “I was thinking about those men earlier, I think we should legitimise it.”

“What?!” Ivan's dark red brows shot up his tanned forehead into his messy auburn fringe, he never thought those words would come out of his Captain's pink lips.

At Ash's poignant look, Ivan said, “sorry, I mean ‘pardon Sir?’”

“I know it's not like me, but they are going to find a way, so we should make it safer for them.”

Seeing his Captain’s red ears, Ivan asked, “how?”

“We could provide a room?”

“There aren't any free.”

Both their faces flushed deeper red as they thought. 

Slowly Ivan said, “we could make something out of wood, then we could design it to fit.”

“Fit how?”

Staring down at his desk to avoid his Captain’s dark eyes, Ivan said, “that man said to focus on their rears so they looked like women, and they were all facing the same way, so the one bottoming couldn’t see the other man's face. I guess they are just horny and don’t care who it is at this point.”

Softly Ash asked, “are you saying that from experience?”

“Pardon sir?”

“So you think we should make it anonymous?”

“Yes sir, then there wouldn’t be any blow back on those who want to bottom.”

Gazing into the fire, Captain Lewis said, “that makes sense, they probably just want fun; I guess those in relationships find a private place.”

“Guess so Sir.”

~

In little over a week the ‘sex shack’ as it was known was built. 

The low wooden building was a horse shoe shape inside, with open ‘stalls' for the top to enter. Then there was an outer ring closed off to the inner room, with little corresponding stalls that the bottom could stand or lay in. The only point of contact between the two was a hatch the bottom could open and close at will.

Each of the officers took turns maintaining order in the middle room, but there were never any problems. The soldiers respected the bottoms’ decisions, they wouldn’t jeopardise their only chance at sex in this frozen wasteland, by ill treating the men who wanted to satisfy them.

The first time he had been on duty in the sex shack, Ivan had been stunned by his unbidden desire; looking at those slender feminine behinds, he had daydreamed it was his Captain’s masculine pale rump poking out of a hatch, and he was the one thrusting deep inside him. 

Every time since, his desire had gotten stronger, till he was finding it hard to not stare at his Captain’s handsome pale face when they were together. 

A month later, the Captain and Lieutenant were patrolling the castle again when Ash casually asked, “have you taken part in the sex shack, Lieutenant?”

Ivan stopped in his snowy tracks for a moment then strode fast to catch up, “no Sir.” Nervously he asked, “have you?”

Captain Lewis' reply was quiet, “No, don't know if I should.”

It felt like the air had been pulled from Ivan's lungs, he didn’t want to think of his Captain with another man. 

Mentally shaking himself, Ivan said, “that is the very reason we made it anonymous Sir.”

Not looking back at his subordinate, Ash muttered, “true, if I was disguised no one would know it was me.”

“Sir, if you do; may I be so bold as to suggest you go when I'm on duty?”

Turning to his trusted aid, Ash smiled, “thank you Lieutenant.”

~

Stood on duty in the sex shack, Ivan was daydreaming of Ash’s dark eyes, flanked by high cheek bones, and his strong jaw. He wondered what it would be like to kiss his soft pink lips, and pull Ash’s perfectly toned slender body against his own large muscular one.

Surrounded by men moaning inside the exposed slender bottoms in the walls, Ivan only thought of his Captain.

A deep voice pulled him back to reality, “Oh a muscular one, don't think I could.”

Ivan's headshot round and his feet were in motion in the next moment. He grabbed the soldier who was moving to replace the disappointed speaker. Without a word, he glared at the man and pulled him away from the stall. 

Ivan would know that pale rear anywhere, he had seen that distinctive little mole on that perfectly toned right hip a few times when they had sparred; it was his Captain.

The men all backed away from their handsome Lieutenant’s piercing blue glare, leaving Ivan alone with the untouched pale rear sticking out of the dark wooden wall.

‘Should I speak?’ Wondered Ivan, ‘Would that be fair to Captain Lewis? He did this to be anonymous, would he be embarrassed if he knew it was me?’

Gently, Ivan caressed down the sexy curve of his Captain’s round buttocks with both hands, and felt a thrill up his arms, as the smooth firm flesh shivered at his touch. 

‘I can't let Ash down.’ Thought Ivan, and undid the buttons to his trousers, his long thick manhood had never been this hard.

Carefully he pulled the pale cheeks apart and slid his large cock inside, ‘oh my god, he really has prepared himself, I can't believe this is happening.’

All other noises were drowned out by the roaring of Ivan's heart as he slowly pushed his tip against his Captain's loosened ring. With a little jolt he slid in, and had to grip the solid hips to stop himself from rushing. With how tight his Captain was, this was likely his first time.

Gently, Ivan pushed into the wet slickness of his Captain’s lube filled arse. 

Keeping his movements slow, he thrust forwards in small increments, every time the muscles felt too tight he pulled back then pushed forwards once more.

By the time his tanned pelvis nudged against Ash's pale bum, he was breathing hard, it was infinitely better than he had imagined. The way the tight ringed muscles flexed and twitched around his cock, the warmth of Ash's toned hips in his hands, the firm softness of his beautiful rear; all of it was an overwhelming delight.

Using all his will power, Ivan kept his speed slow and thrust in and out, every inch felt amazing as Ash’s body loosened around him.

When he felt sure he wouldn't hurt his Captain, Ivan began to thrust a little faster, and over the moaning around him, he heard the erotic sound of Ash cry out in pleasure on the other side of the wood. 

Ivan almost climaxed on the spot, but he wanted more; he would make his Captain moan and groan in pleasure because of him, and hopefully come back for more.

Swinging his hips in a quickening smooth motion, Ivan felt the little nub of his Captain's prostate, and raised up onto his toes a little making his full length rub against it.

The hips in his hands trembled while his Captain's ring pulsed and squeezed around his cock. A  low cry of pleasure quietly escaped Ivan's lips as he released deep inside his Captain.

‘He came too, right?’  Hoped Ivan as he gently caressed the curve of his Captain's sexy pale arse. 

A moment later he was ecstatic to see the beautiful rump disappear into the dark, and the hatch drop back down. 

‘Yes! I will be the only one to top you, my handsome Captain Lewis.’

Straightening his uniform, Ivan finished up his watch with a huge grin on his face. 

The next day when Ivan entered their office, he was not surprised to see his Captain stiffly leaning against the windowsill.

“You alright Sir?”

Straightening up with a little groan, Ash said, “fine, I think I just slept funny, got a little twinge in my back.”

Walking quickly forwards, Ivan said, “let me massage it for you Sir, not good to let these things fester.”

“It's alright I...” All of Ash's protests stopped as Ivan's large hands gently rubbed his lower back, “Oh there is good, thank you Lieutenant.”

‘It's the least I could do.’ Thought Ivan guiltily, then mused, ‘actually you are lucky I got to you first and took you gently, the others are too rough for your first time.’

For far longer than he thought he would be allowed, Ivan gently massaged his Captain's back. The only sounds in their warm office were Ivan occasionally asking, “does it feel better?” or Ash softly humming, “that feels good.”

Reluctantly Ash said, “I suppose we should get to work, thank you Lieutenant.”

“Any time Sir.” Said Ivan, and thought, ‘it was my pleasure.’

Over the weeks, the number of men entering through the main door steadily increased. However, the number of men sneaking into the outer ring stayed a constant low, to the point Ash voiced worry that the bottoms would feel pressured into fucking longer than they could take.

It was three days after the pair’s first time that the lack of bottoms was unexpectedly helped. 

On patrol outside the castle’s walls, a unit was attacked by a demonic beast. The huge swirling mass of dark energy fought viciously and injured all but one man. 

When the soldiers staggered into the safety of the castle walls, it was obvious to all, that the men had protected the slender man who was a well-known bottom. This show of respect and dedication inspired many who had been apprehensive before, to sneak into the outer ring. 

That night while Ivan was again on duty in the sex shack, he heard, “oh wow, this new one’s tight.”

His large hand came down heavily on the young soldier’s shoulder, “be gentle, it could be his first time, and if you mess this up he won’t come back.”

The soldier trembled in fright, as those behind glared at him. 

Slowly he pushed his hard member deeper into the dark brown bottom in his hands, then stopped and pulled gently back then moved again; in much the same way Ivan had loosened their Captain. 

“Very good soldier.” Smiling, Ivan returned to his duty while thinking they should make this the newbie's end. Just then he saw the hatch his Captain had used open again, and his muscular rump appeared. 

This time Ivan was first there, gently he caressed down the curve of each buttock again, and felt his Captain relax in his hold.

It felt like butterflies had taken off in Ivan's chest, his handsome Captain was happy he would be the one to take him again.

This time Ivan slid more easily in, and far quicker he heard soft moaning coming from the other side of the wood as his hips thrust back and forth, his rock solid cock squeezed tightly by Ash's inner walls. 

Raising up, Ivan softly caressed Ash's prostate, but didn’t rub his length along it yet. He wanted to make his Captain's body know and want only him.

Slowly at first but building in speed, he thrust into that beautiful solid rump, their skin slapping firmly together, their powerful bodies stable with the gentle impact.

After 20 minutes, moan after moan was coming through the wood, and Ivan couldn't hold out any longer. Raising up again, he thrust mercilessly against his Captain’s prostate, over stimulating the sensitive little nub. 

As Ivan tried to keep his rhythm through his orgasm, the toned hips in his hands trembled and convulsed, the tight muscles inside pulsing against his surging member. There was no mistaking it this time, his Captain had orgasmed with him. 

It was a euphoria like no other, Ivan fell in love with the sensation of making his Captain climax. He just wished he could see Ash’s handsome face while they enjoyed such an intimate pleasure together. 

For the next two months, every three days when Ivan was on duty, Ash would come and be topped by him. They never spoke to each other at the time and never spoke of it outside, they just enjoyed each others body’s. 

Every time he topped his Captain, Ivan’s desire to be with Ash grew; he wanted to hold him to his broad tanned chest as they made love, and drop kisses on those soft pink lips, he wanted to be held by him and fall asleep in each others arms. 

Many times Ivan thought about telling Ash it was him, but never found the words, his fear of disappointing his Captain making him mute. 

~

Out in the cold air on the training ground, Ivan swung his practice sword to warm up then stood ready to face his Captain, all the while wondering if Ash knew it was him who was topping him. 

“Same rules as usual Lieutenant?”

“Yes Sir, unless you want to take it easy on me and make it first to 10 hits?”

Laughing, Ash said, “come on, a big man like you can take 20 hits.”

“Yes Sir.” Said Ivan while thinking, ‘I guess his arse has taken more hits from me.’

“You alright Lieutenant? You look rather flushed.”

“Fine Sir, just excited to spar with you.”

Smirking, Ash dropped his relaxed manner and advanced forwards with deadly intent.

Not even 5 minutes later, Ivan was laying panting on his back on the frozen dirt, his body battered and bruised. But he didn't care, because his Captain was straddling him with his blunted sword pressed to his throat, and a huge grin that made his dark eyes curve up with pleasure. 

Ivan wished Ash would ride him like this, and wanted to tell him the truth. But was too scared of being rejected, so instead of saying his feelings said, “I yield Sir.”

Standing up, Ash pulled Ivan to his feet, “you're getting better, you got three hits on me this time.”

“Yeah, sadly that is an improvement.” Chuckled Ivan, “Sir, your movements are beautiful.”

Laughing derisively, Ash joked, “hush now, you'll make me blush, like I was in the sex shack or something.”

With a lump in his chest, Ivan joked back, “yeah right, Sir.”

Every moment they spent together was a wonderful torture to Ivan, he hated deceiving his Captain, and being the only one who knew how their relationship had changed.

However, that guilt wouldn’t stop him from being the one to top his Captain, there was no way he would let someone else have their way with his handsome superior’s arse. 

Then one evening while on duty in the sex shack, Ivan was called out by another officer, and when he came back in he heard, “I wouldn't go in that stall, that butt's been claimed. Come on, there are plenty of others.”

“You can't claim an arse, if you’re in here you have agreed everyone can play with everyone.” Said a soldier stood in the Captain's stall.

Ivan’s jealousy squeezed his heart, as the man raised his hand and brought it down hard on his Captain’s pale behind. 

“Hey, why are you going?” cried the soldier, as Ash’s pale rear moved into the dark.

Racing over, Ivan grabbed the man's hand before he could touch the retreating buttocks.

“What do you think you're doing soldier?” Roared Ivan as he threw the man full bodily into his friend.

The other soldier said, “I’m sorry Lieutenant, I tried to warn him you had claimed this one.”

Every muscle in Ivan's body tensed, there was no way his Captain hadn't heard.

Ignoring the second soldier, Ivan said sternly, “you can't reach into the stalls, it’s up to the man if they want to leave.”

“Yes sir.” Said the soldier, “sorry sir, I just haven't heard of anyone going before even starting. I wanted to ask why he was leaving?”

Ivan felt like he could fly, his Captain was still untouched by other men. 

“You can ask without touching; there is no acceptable reason to reach into the stalls. You are banned for two weeks, and see me tomorrow, you will be doing five laps of the castle in full gear.”

“Yes sir.” Said the soldier meekly, “sorry behind there.”

There was no reply from behind the wall as the soldiers left.

Walking up close to the wood, Ivan said, “now knowing who I am, I hope you still want to have me.” There was no movement from the hatch and Ivan felt tears prick his eyes, “I just want you to know; I have never done this before you, and if you don't want me, I won't with anyone after you.”

Slowly, the hatch opened and the beautiful pale arse that filled Ivan’s dreams came back into view. Gently he stroked down the muscular curve like usual, and softly caressed the little red patch that had been slapped, “I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop him.”

A far deeper voice than his Captain’s came from the wood, “that's ok.”

Ivan just managed to suppress his laugh, even deepened it was obviously Ash’s voice.

“Thank you for understanding. Do you want me to keep going?”

“Yes!”

“OK.” Said Ivan and he gently thrust into his man’s hot tight ring, the familiar squeeze felt wonderful from his tip all the way down his shaft.

There was a wonderful freedom to being found out, Ivan no longer stifled his moans, and loved softly telling his Captain, “your body feels amazing.” 

As had become his habit, Ivan made Ash climax by thrusting along his prostate when he was ready to orgasm, and they came together. 

Huffing against the wood, Ivan said, “now you know who I am; if you want to be with me please come see me at any time.”

There was a brief touch on the back of Ivan's hand and he saw his Captain’s pale fingers disappear back into the dark. 

Carefully pulling inch by inch slowly out of Ash's soaked hole, Ivan sadly watched that beautiful pale rear draw away from him, but this time he had a hopeful heart. 

But Ash never came to Ivan, he did however say on the second day, “I hear you have been having fun in the sex shack.”

“...” stunned, Ivan took a moment to realise his Captain was feeling him out, “yes Sir, I am very taken with a particular man.”

“Just the one?”

“Yes Sir, always the same one.”

Turning to face the fire place, Ash asked, “How do you know? Isn't it all anonymous?”

Smiling Ivan said, “most of the men who bottom are slender. Whereas this man has a powerful muscular rear.”

“There could be others who are muscular.”

“True Sir, but this man has a very distinctive little mole on his right hip, so I know it is always him.”

Ash's entire body relaxed at Ivan's words, then tensed again, but he stayed silent. 

When Ivan was next on duty, the Captain opened his hatch again. Caressing the beautiful behind, Ivan said, “good evening, I am glad to see you still want me.”

The firm skin shivered at Ivan's touch and Ash said softly in his deeper tone, “I want you.”

Every butterfly that had been living in Ivan's chest for the last few months took flight, “You want me?”

“Yes.”

Nudging his tip in between those toned pale buttocks, Ivan asked, “then why didn't you come to me? Do you not want to be with me face to face?”

“I'm not ready.” Said Ash nervously, while failing to deepen his voice.

“I'm sorry, I pushed you too fast, we can be like this for as long as you want.” Slowly Ivan began to thrust into his Captain's tight ringed muscles. 

“Thank you Lieutenant.”

“Please call me Ivan.”

There was a pause that felt like an eternity, then Ash said softly, “Thank you Ivan.”

A deep groan came from behind the wood, and Ivan held still, “sorry.”

Between panting breaths, Ash said, “keep going, I just wasn't expecting you to grow so big.”

Thrusting into his fullest and pulling Ash's ring tight, Ivan said sensually, “imagine how big I would get if we were making love properly.” 

Moan after moan came through the wood for what felt like hours, as Ivan pleasured his Captain in everyway he had learnt he liked. 

~

Over the next couple of weeks, lost to his worried thoughts, Ivan completely missed his Captain’s advances, and how much closer they had gotten. 

They ate every meal together and even had the occasional drink after work. Ash had always let Ivan look after him in little ways, but now he was more like a valet, even to the point of helping him dress.

If Ivan had been trying to figure out who was behind the wall, Ash’s hints would have given him away days ago. The trouble was, Ivan knew who he was and felt rejected.

Having drank one too many on their evening off, Ivan’s head dropped heavily to the table. 

Ash lifted his head gently up so blue eyes met dark brown, “what’s up?”

“Why doesn’t he want me?” Groaned Ivan childishly, “I try to treat him right, I gave him space to not feel pressured, but now I feel so lonely.”

Lowering his Lieutenant’s head back down, Ash asked, “why do you even want him so badly? You might be disappointed if you knew who he was.”

“I would never be disappointed in him.” Said Ivan firmly. 

With an unconvinced hum, Ash asked, “What do you want from him?”

Turning his head on to his cheek so he could gaze up at his beloved Captain, Ivan said wistfully, “I want to hold him in my arms and kiss him whenever I want, then chat about our lives together till he is sick of me and tells me to shut up.”

There was a little laugh from Ash, and Ivan continued, “I want to bicker and laugh together, then retreat into our own little sexy world.”

Ivan enjoyed Ash’s cheeks flushing a deep red as he said, “I want to watch him come undone as I pleasure him in everyway that makes him moan so beautifully, while I whisper sweet little nothings in his ear.”

Turning to the wood, Ivan drunkenly hit his head down, “I want to suck his cock! I want to suck it so badly!”

~

Like a disappearing dream, Ivan’s own words rang in his ears as he awoke in his little stone room. 

Not wanting to move, because that would make it all real, Ivan wondered if he could claim temporary insanity? Would that save him from the beating his Captain would give him? 

“How are you feeling today Lieutenant?” Asked Ash at breakfast with mirth twinkling in his dark eyes. 

“Better than I have a right to.” Groaned Ivan, “I’m really sorry about last night Sir.”

Covering Ivan’s large hand with his own, Ash said, “it was nice to hear your conviction.” Turning from the bigger man, Ash asked, “do you fancy sparring this morning?”

Laying huffing in the snow, having failed to block his Captain’s blows, Ivan was happily pinned beneath Ash once more. The mood turned ambiguous as they gazed longingly into each others eyes. 

Just as Ash opened his mouth to speak, a trumpet sounded heralding the arrival of a commanding officer. 

They barely straightened their clothes before two lines of soldiers, in spotless white uniforms, on white horses trotted through the castle’s portcullis. 

Saluting, the pair waited with bated breath, was this a good visit? 

“Captain Lewis, I have come to inspect your work. For some reason, this is the quietest sector of the entire northern barrier.” Smiled Commander Walsh. 

The listening soldiers were stunned, why was this the quietest castle? 

While touring the grounds, the Commander naturally came upon the sex shack, and every man tensed. They could almost have lied about it’s use, if they had been able to give it a deep clean, but as it was, there was no chance. 

Commander Walsh roared at Captain Lewis, “what the fuck were you thinking?”

“The men were doing it anyway, this way they are safe and it keeps them happy.”

“It’s a disgrace!” Turning from Ash, Commander Walsh yelled, “you are stripped of command, for your disgraceful actions you will be court marshalled, take him away.”

Ivan opened his mouth to protest, but Ash shook his head sadly, and said while being clapped in irons, “look after our men.”

Nodding, Ivan watched with a raising lump in his throat as Ash was tied on to a horse. 

“Captain Mitchell, take charge of this castle.” Roared Commander Walsh. 

Tears ran down Ivan’s tanned cheeks, the droplets freezing before they reached the ground, as he watched his beloved Captain taken away through the snow. 

~

Captain Mitchell didn’t even get a chance to tear down the now empty sex shack. In the early hours of the next morning, the first wave of demonic beasts roared their rage and attacked the castle. 

The next weeks were back to the usual nightmare, wave after wave of demonic beasts charged out of the deepening winter every night, and dark energy hung heavy in the air. It was only now Ivan realised how quiet it had been. 

The casualties began to mount and the men’s fear rose, the only thing that kept them all going was the closeness they had built through their intimate time together. 

There was no desertion from the castle, and the soldiers fought harder for each other than any other castle Captain Mitchell had ever seen. 

Then one night two weeks in, the beasts didn’t come. 

Watching out over the quiet night, his thoughts full of Ash, Ivan was startled by the roar from the bailey. 

“What the hell do you lot think you’re doing?!”

Turning from the battlements, Ivan saw Captain Mitchell’s men drag twenty half naked soldiers out into the frozen bailey. It was easy to see what they had been up to. 

While the men were berated, the first beasts roared into the frozen night. 

“No, it can’t be...” whispered Ivan softly and heard similar mutterings around him. 

The next day, stood in the little office that he no longer had a claim to, Ivan implored his new Captain. “Sir, please hear me out. Some believe strong yang energy is harmful to demonic beasts dark energy. I mean our castle was the quietest, and the only thing we did differently, is that we fucked each other.”

The older soldier’s fists clenched on the wooden desk. “Are you trying to get yourself court marshalled too, Lieutenant?”

“No sir, I’m trying to live through this winter. Last night was the quietest night we have had since you arrived, and it’s the first night that many men have been together. That can’t be a coincidence!”

“Get him out of my sight!”

The men’s horniness out weighed their fear of their new Captain, and within the month there was another quiet night, and another group of men disciplined for lewd behaviour.

“Captain Mitchell!” Implored Ivan again, “you can’t keep denying what is right in front of your face. Let me reopen the sex shack, and you will see the yang energy the men produce is keeping the demonic beasts away.”

Captain Mitchell’s face flushed bright red as he said, “fine, it will be open twice this week, and if there is a difference, I’ll contact the Commander.”

After the second night, the report was sent with their fastest rider on their fastest horse, and the sex shack was kept open day and night. 

~

Waiting for his beloved, Ivan fidgeted with his buttons, he wanted his uniform to look perfect. Finally, Captain Lewis’ horse came into view, and Ivan’s heart pounded in his chest. He had no idea how to act. 

While waiting for Ash, he realised even an idiot would have figured it out; Ash would be expecting him to know he had been the one in the sex shack. 

Standing to attention, Ivan’s face shifted through many emotions, then settled on nervous excitement. 

There was a strange rigidity to Ash’s movements as he dismounted and saluted, his eyes constantly flicked over to his Lieutenant but he couldn’t meet his gaze. Through the formal hand over of command his face was strained with worry. 

Neither man knew what to say to the other. Even when they were finally alone, a heavy silence hung between them in the warmth of their cosy little office, then Ash shivered. 

Taking his Captain's hand gently in his, Ivan guided him over to the fire, while softly asking, “are you alright sir?”

“No.” Said Ash and pulled his Lieutenant round to face him, his dark eyes gazing longingly up at Ivan.

“What happened? Were you mistreated?”

“It's not that...” As if a damn of emotion had finally broken, Ash blurted out, “Oh Ivan, I missed you so much! Please don't toy with me, knowing it was me behind the hatch, tell me if you don't want me.”

“I want you!” Cried Ivan a little too loudly, then gently encircled his Captain’s slender body with his powerful arms, “I've always wanted you, Sir.”

“Really? You’re not disappointed in me?”

“Never, I’m proud to be with you.” 

“How long have you known?” Asked Ash while snuggling into Ivan's warm embrace.

Tensing, Ivan admitted, “I've always known Sir.”

“Always?”

“Yes Sir. It’s because it was you that I took you that first time.”

With a contented sigh Ash said, “I'm so glad you were my first and only.” 

Relief flooded Ivan's mind, followed quickly by desire. He was finally hugging his beloved, “Sir, may I please kiss you?”

“Only if you call me Ash.”

“Ash, please may I kiss you?”

Tears of joy filled Ash's eyes as he nodded, “kiss me Ivan, please kiss me.”

Lifting his Captain up against his solid chest, by the flickering light of the fire, Ivan finally got to kiss Ash's soft pink lips.

 


 

Author's Account:

ava_66414_1646242137.jpg

Jinz

 

7