Chapter Forty-Five
12 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two decided on lunch at a quaint-looking café a reasonable distance away from the movie theatre where there would likely be no potential witnesses.

“Ah~” Gu Qingfeng opened his mouth, begging to be fed.

Wen Xi grimaced at the sight of a grown man acting cute while subconsciously acknowledging that his boyfriend managed to pull it off and was actually very cute. Giving a long-suffering sigh, he purposefully prepared a heaping mouthful of pasta and stuffed it into the other’s open mouth.

Gu Qingfeng’s eyes widened in shock at the amount before curving into happy crescents as he munched happily on his boyfriend’s spoonful of love. “Mm… tastes… so… good!” he exclaimed between chews.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full,” Wen Xi chided as his lips twitched, wanting to smile as his fingers itched to take a photo of the stuffed cheeks hamster pig bastard. He prepared another mouthful of pasta, discreetly taking out his phone under the table, waiting for his chance.

“Qingfeng, here,” he held up the piled up spoon to Gu Qingfeng’s lips.

Having not even finished his previous mouthful, Gu Qingfeng’s pupils danced in confusion as he automatically opened his mouth to accept. Wen Xi smirked as he mercilessly stuffed the food in before whipping out his phone and snapping a photo of the wide-eyed cute hamster with the sauce stained lips.

“Hehe, so cute,” Wen Xi muttered to himself as he inspected the photo, habitually adding it to his Gu Qingfeng folder.

After some struggling, Gu Qingfeng managed to swallow the mouthful of pasta and wiped his lips before demanding, “Let me see! Let me see!”

“No, it’s mine now,” Wen Xi held the phone just out of reach with his slightly longer arm.

“It’s a photo of me, I demand the rights to see it!” Gu Qingfeng pouted as he tried to grab the phone. “I promise I won’t delete it, anyway I’m sure I look good in it… or how about this, you let me take a similar photo of you? I also want more photos of my boyfriend~”

Thin-skinned Wen Xi shuddered and shook his head at the thought and gave in, passing Gu Qingfeng the phone as he bent his head and continued to eat. “Okay, okay, look all you want, but no photos of me.”

Gu Qingfeng cringed as he looked at the unglamorous photo of himself with puffed up cheeks. This is cute?? Is Xiao Xi right in his head? As promised, he did not delete the photo, but happened to notice that it was in an album titled “Pig Bastard”. Curious, Gu Qingfeng opened the album to find multiple pictures of him.

He scrolled through the photos as the smile slowly spread on his face. So Xiao Xi has been keeping my photos? He found the photos from their guild gathering that he had posted on WeChat for Wen Xi in the album and chuckled to himself. Seems like the baiting back then was successful!

Wen Xi stopped in the midst of his eating as he narrowed his eyes suspiciously at Gu Qingfeng’s changing expressions. Wasn’t it just the hamster Gu Qingfeng picture? Why is this guy smiling so sweetly at his phone?

“What are you looking at?”

“My boyfriend’s secret love for me~” Gu Qingfeng answered sweetly as he reached the last few photos in the album. The small photo thumbnails looked a little different, like there was some editing done. He clicked on it to see the full screen version of a bald Gu Qingfeng with devil horns and a pig nose.

“…”

“You…” he started and stopped.

“…”

Gu Qingfeng wanted to laugh and cry at the same time—was this how Wen Xi viewed him in the past?

“What?” Wen Xi got up to come around to look at the screen and his blood froze. Hurriedly snatching back the phone, he stuttered out, “T-that, that’s nothing!”

Gu Qingfeng sighed dramatically as he gazed out the window with a woebegone look. “I see… that’s how my boyfriend sees me.” He sighed again as he sadly touched the top of his head, “I guess, my hair isn’t as full as it was before.” He touched his nose, “My nose… I didn’t realize but I guess it’s quite flat like a pig’s…”

Seeing the nothing-left-to-live-for expression on his boyfriend’s face, Wen Xi was alarmed and hurried to console him, “It’s just a joke! My handsome boyfriend—” he paused and quickly choked out, “Lao gong’s hair is so full and his nose is so straight, how could it possibly be like a pig’s?”

Gu Qingfeng’s ear twitched at the title and hid his smile, trying his hardest to squeeze some tears out. “I guess… I’m just a ‘pig bastard’ to you.”

“No-I, I, I’m sorry!” Wen Xi panicked and hugged the seated Gu Qingfeng. “That was before, I don’t think of you that way anymore—I’ll delete the photos right away!”

“No… it’s fine,” Gu Qingfeng said melodramatically as he turned his smiling face away from view in Wen Xi’s embrace. “Maybe, if-no, never mind you’ll never agree…”

“What is it?” Wen Xi asked, eager to make up for his past folly, but subconsciously also on alert.

“If you…” Gu Qingfeng’s eyes gleamed mischievously as he pulled Wen Xi close and whispered in his ear.

“—No way!” Wen Xi immediately refused.

Gu Qingfeng sighed and sniffled pitifully. “What was I expecting? Maybe if I weren’t a ‘pig bastard’…”

“Okay, okay, fine,” Wen Xi gritted his teeth and agreed.

1