Chapter Thirty-Five (NSFW)
29 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Without realizing, the afternoon passed peacefully with just the two of them in the living room of the apartment, with a backdrop of raindrops pitter-pattering against the full height windows. Wen Xi had gotten into the groove of his revision, only noticing after a while that Gu Qingfeng had fallen asleep on his lap.

Initially suspicious that he was faking sleep yet again, Wen Xi cautiously touched the relaxed good-looking face to no response. Breathing out a soft sigh of relief, he gently stroked the sleeping man’s soft hair as he admired the young man’s handsome features. He could hardly believe that they were in a relationship again, after all that they had been through. He had been giddy with happiness the whole afternoon—even a study session he usually dreaded felt like a dream with the other’s presence. Even the growing numbness in his legs felt good as he happily supported Gu Qingfeng’s head.

Carefully, so as to not to disturb him, Wen Xi took a few photos for his personal album, and silently laughed as he looked through his album of previously doctored images of his pig bastard. Still handsome even with no hair and a pig nose. He smiled at the thought as he put away his phone, continuing to study. 

After a while, Gu Qingfeng stirred and cheerfully enjoyed the view from his prime position. From this angle, Wen Xi’s eyelashes looked even longer, and his firm lips looked very tempting as he occasionally bit on his bottom lip while concentrating. Gu Qingfeng looked his fill before taking out his phone to do some research.

Stopping after a particularly hard to understand passage for a break, Wen Xi noticed Gu Qingfeng had woken up and was preoccupied with his phone. He peered at his screen: ‘What to take note of for your first time—’

“What are you reading?!” Wen Xi burst out, horrified.

Gu Qingfeng glanced at Wen Xi and grinned, “Just doing some research. We’re both new to it, I want to make sure we have a good time when we... you know.”

“Y-you…” Wen Xi could not deny it made good sense. He had done some searches on similar topics in his youth when he initially realized his inclinations, but he could not really remember much of it. He also occasionally watched some of those kinds of videos when the feeling struck, but reality was sure to be different… “…what does it say?” he asked as he gave in to his growing curiosity and closed the laptop, inching closer to the phone screen.

Gu Qingfeng sat up and the two young men excitedly pored over the advice articles and forums on the small phone screen with equally red faces and rapidly beating hearts.

Licking his dry lips, Gu Qingfeng swallowed in anticipation as he looked at the blushing man next to him who was scrolling through the forum. He regretted not picking up some things from the supermarket earlier.

Noticing the other’s predatory gaze on him, Wen Xi put down the phone and locked eyes with Gu Qingfeng. Heart palpitating, he bashfully moved his gaze away, catching sight of the other’s bulge under the thin pants that matched his own. They were both wearing Gu Qingfeng’s spare home clothes that had been stored at the apartment, with the heater turned up to what had been a comfortable temperature, which was quickly becoming too hot.

“Done with your studying?” Gu Qingfeng asked, his voice a little husky with yearning as he reached his hand out to stroke the fine hairs on the back of Wen Xi’s neck.

“I-I still have a few more pages of lecture notes to go,” Wen Xi shivered under his touch as his stomach tightened in excitement.

Gu Qingfeng laughed as he swung his leg around to straddle Wen Xi’s lap. “I don’t mean those notes… how about the pointers we were just studying? Shall we do some revision?” His lips curled up as his dimple winked at Wen Xi—whose hands uncontrollably started sliding up the young man’s strong thighs to trace his mermaid line and defined abdominal muscles that were almost visible under the shirt.

“Mm…” Wen Xi muttered mesmerized as his hands—as if having a mind of their own—pulled up the shirt, revealing to his eyes what he had been touching. Carefully removing the sleeve from Gu Qingfeng’s injured arm, he threw it aside and sucked in a breath at the expanse of smooth skin revealed. Gulping, Wen Xi irrepressibly reached out for the elastic band of the pants—

“Hey!” Gu Qingfeng chuckled as he held onto Wen Xi’s wandering hands. “Slowly…” He bent down to cup and lift Wen Xi’s face for a deep kiss. Sitting down on Wen Xi’s lap, he demandingly pressed up against the other, groaning at the friction created through their pants. Wen Xi moaned softly at the sensory assault, as their wet, soft tongues rubbed against each other, replicating the increasingly urgent movements below.

Breathlessly separating, Gu Qingfeng hurriedly stripped off Wen Xi’s shirt, appreciating the slight tremble as he caressed the bared firm chest and stomach that was less toned than his own but felt great and pliable under his fingers. He tilted his head to press their lips together again, while blindly reaching down to play with the cute nubs with one hand, and outlining the tent with the other hand. Wen Xi jolted and moaned around the tongue in his mouth, then reached out to lower the elastic bands in front of him, with Gu Qingfeng springing up without the confines of his bottoms.

His heart pounding in his ears, Wen Xi wrapped his fingers around the large warm hardness and gave a firm stroke. Gasping, Gu Qingfeng broke away as a tremor shot through his body.  “Xiao Xi…” he rasped as he desperately pulled at the other’s pants. “Together…”

Wen Xi cooperatively lifted his bottom for his pants and underwear to slide down, as his hand picked up speed, pumping up and down as he greedily watched Gu Qingfeng’s face contort with desire, breathing hitched.

“Xiao Xi…” Gu Qingfeng said pleadingly as he finally managed to get his hand on Wen Xi’s cock, savouring the feeling in his hand.

Growling at the sensation, Wen Xi nibbled at the other’s earlobe and said hoarsely, “Yes, Qingfeng? You’re so hot in my hand...” Gu Qingfeng almost lost control at the voice reverberating at such close proximity in his ear combined with the building pressure below, but somehow managed to hold on, and used his thumb to tease the increasingly wet slit at the tip. Jerking with sensitivity, Wen Xi whined softly as he demanded, “More…”

Gu Qingfeng shuffled a little closer, and guided Wen Xi to use their hands to envelope the both of them, with both moaning out loud at the delicious friction. They frenziedly moved their hands as they panted, speeding up until they groaned loudly and released in each other’s hands.


“ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

1