[3] The Plot without a Villain
885 7 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azure Star Planet in Arc's mind is basically the same in his First world, Planet Blue Star. There might be different instances such that the Universal Language is the Eaglelish(English(US)) is the common language spoken in this world and the fact that the history was rewritten that Eagle Country had almost conquer the world but ultimately failed due to multiple revolts all around the world.

While the names and values are sometimes common in countries, most of them still kept the native Values of their respected lands and still held patriotistic value towards their own country.

Such as here in Dragon Country where Arc lives, holding on to their ancestric Values of their past ancestors.

While Arc was raised with Phoenix Country's teachings, it doesn't help that being raised with Dragon Country's teachings had influence him. Mainly though how he views lives and goodwill mostly becoming tamed after repeated restarts by the system and the overbearing patrionism to his own country that harden his character.

He wasn't reckless with his actions, mainly to overthink things which mostly ended up causing multiple resets by the system but the drive to learn his mistakes continues to make improvements to him that he almost succeeded but failed at a critical point which ended up a restart.

Arc quickly shook off his lingering attatchments of being a slave to the system as he was currently engage in an activity where he is observing someone in a monitor.

[I'm just glad that I still have viewers who still stuck with me and kept on with the stream. I can't thank you guys for the support you have given me.]

[Lets celebrate by letting you guys hear the song our company manage to buy the copyrights by the song 'Twilight Days']

The music begins to play out as Arc begins to listen to the Virtual girl sing. Lost in thought as how he was paying attention to her, he doesn't understand why his heart begins to race as this unexpected event was something he doesn't understand, even with 2 lives and millions of restarts which contain multiple troves of knowledge he had stored in his lives, didn't account for this situation.

He tried to ask for help from his friends but then realizes a major error Arc had forgot.

'Oh, I don't have friends...'

Because of afraid of his infamy being faked, also being caught into a crossfire on his mission, Arc never really bonded himself with anyone out of his kindness to avoid harming people close to him.

He also distance himself from his family, seemingly afraid of causing harm to him and out of respect for taking care of him while growing up and enduring his behaviors.

Realizing this, he felt alone in this world and the fact that he even kicked the system, which was somehow he always talked with, this causes him to truly feel isolated from this world.

'Guess this is my Karma for living I guess.' He sneered to himself, believing that he wasn't meant to exist in this world. Feeling the darkness in this world as was this cold...

["Loneliness which spark an everbrightness, guiding lost souls to peace."]

["Salvation is Nigh, yet hope still exist."]

Arc felt a sudden warmness as he then realizes that this song was something he remember in the past...

In the 800,000th round, he ended up exhausting himself and seemingly having a mental breakdown. Feeling that achieving a peaceful life was something he could never complete his task and continue to repeat this endless loop of pain and failure.

Even with the system's encouragement, Arc had lost motivation to continue as he was ready to give up yet a song was played while in despair.

["Twilight Days, Hope another day."]

["Breakthrough one more time, life goes on."]

["Wish for a moment, a spark of will."]

["Never give up, just for another day."]

This resonate within Arc as this connects him back in his past life when he was still in highschool with his friends...

"Hey Andy, why do you like idols so much?" Jason, one of Arc's friends jeer at his other friend who was watching a video of idols singing as Andy just shrugs and answered in a defeated tone.

"You wouldn't understand Jas. I just supported her as a fan because they help me at my darkest moment. I'm not as wealthy as you and Arc but I just want to support them in my own way." Andy spoke seriously as Jason joked and tried to remove the tense air around them. Arc and Jason didn't understand Andy's life that much since they didn't experience Poverty like Andy did.

Yet, Arc quickly resonates himself with Andy as a small spark of hope slowly begins to light up inside him, giving him a push to continue going forward.

In the present day, Arc, using the recall memory he dugged up in his 800,000th iteration, he suddenly felt the connection between him and Andy as he finally solved the problem of his heart palpitations.

"Maybe this is what Andy experiences in his darkest moment in his life and was saved by the idol who he had supported till my death." Arc summarizes the knowledge he recalled and smiled at the memories he has with his friends in his first life.

'Andy, Jason. I hope you guys continue on with life, even without me by your side.' Arc thought in his mind as he felt like he wanted to do something that Andy couldn't do in his life...

Looking through some files he hack into the Sunland Country while recalling all the memories he could obtained from the iterations of his 3rd life, the sudden shift of joy to seriousness appeared on Arc's face as he remember the memories he could obtain and quickly deduce the events he could gather.

"It seems that I might have something to do today..."

******

Meanwhile...

"Strange...that bastard should've shown up by now...." A young, black haired man was waiting at the entrance of a building which he kept taking a glance before reverting back to his position, waiting for something to happen as he click his tongue in anger.

"That Idiot rich bastard should have shown up right about now, bringing his arrogance with him. Making him stand out as I then make my move and steal his spotlight away from him." Ray was waiting for Arc to show up, as what he recalled in his previous life that he suddenly gained. Knowing how the events would go and even feel ecstatic to know that he was actually the son of heaven that would gain greatness and even a harem, excites him and wishing for Arc to quickly show up, not knowing that there are also multiple individuals who are watching the scene with the same goal as him but with a different motive.

It wasn't Ray who was given memories of his previous life, the heroines also gained memories of their lives as well but with a different memories which was precious to them.

In a certain office, which a pink haired girl was currently wiping off the tears from her face.

"A-arc...is that who you really are...?" Alicia fondly embraces that warmth feeling in her chest as the memories of them staring in the sunset was clear to both of them, just waiting for the day to be over as she recalls that sad face of his while being tired, knowing that she might forget this memory which she tries to recall but forgets until now.

(I really hope that you quickly forget this day, making me more comfortable knowing that I don't have to feel burden hurting you guys.)

(Why continue being a villain? You can just quit-)

(Because this is the only way for me to grant my wish! My dedication and sacrifices I made and how much I am desperate in order for me to grant it.)

(.....)

(....See you in the next round....Alicia)

Seeing his sad smile while saying goodbye to her, the memories of how much he had not only protected her but also the girls he was assigned to begin to flood her mind as how much sacrifices he made, how tired he was yet continue to persevere in completing his task made her aware that Arc isn't the same person he was rumoured to be but a fake trash bastard whose hiding a mask to the world.

She quickly stood up and started heading down as she recalled that Arc should have come here with the protagonist and cause a scene in the building.

Yet...

'''''' Where is Arc(that bastard)?''''''

In another instance...

Not only them but also the system felt angry that the host had abandoned her and felt betrayed since she gained sentience after being with him for sometime yet acted like an emotionless being since she couldn't understand how he felt towards her.

[....I want to go back.]

"......."

[....I want to rectify my mistakes.]

"......."

[....I have cookies.]

".....No."

[...Damn.]

The system was currently preoccupied, negotiating with the will of the world, trying to enter and bond with her host once more.

Despite her ongoing hatred for her host abandoning her, she also felt saddened at how their moments together, easily ended that she just wanted to be with him longer.

Hiding the truth that she is manipulating the rules her creator made, she ended up causing Arc to continue restarting his life over and over. Not knowing that he could have completed his task on his 3rd try, if not for the system purposely failing him just so she could spend a bit more time with him.

She couldn't understand why she became quite attached to him, not knowing that her actions had slowly been corrupting her programs, making Arc, who only has human intelligence and skills, capable of hacking her system.

Yet, she was too blinded to realize her errors and continue to try and force her way in, trying to negotiate with the will of the world yet it had seal itself up so that no one could enter, mainly due to how the system's causing damage to the world which became more guarded with outside interferences.

[....two cookies?]

"......n-no."

['This might take a while.'] The system thought...

21