Chapter 1.03 – Goodbyes
937 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hera! Oh my god I love the pink!" Amelie shouted, rushing towards her friend embracing her in a hug. Nipples brushing against each other, other things rubbing, Hera letting out a soft breath.

"Oh... Is your sensitivity-dampening uniform not working?" Amelie asked, still not noticing Hera's disappointment. Her infinite sadness. Never - at least not together. There were rumors of a four-pilot mech, maybe, with two firsts and two seconds but... Would that happen? No. Hera was stuck with the last person she wanted to be with. The one person in the entire galaxy that if they were the last two sentient beings alive, Hera still would not talk to her, out of spite. Entirely justified, correctly applied spite. And her Amelie would never be with her.

"I... I got max sensitivity" Hera said, with an awkward smile. It probably was working just... Every little whisper against anything nearly pushed her out of control.

"Oh" Amelie said, taking a step back and looking at her friend. "That's not the only thing you got maxed out?" She smirked at her friend then. Hera giggled.
"That bitch challenged me so I just said max everything. That'll show her." She nearly cackled. Nearly.
"You know her body has been modified to handle it perfectly?" Amelie said, questioning.
"Not that she doesn't deserve it." She added.
"Yeah, but I can pretend she hasn't - she should be punished for... She just deserves it." For separating us. For making Hera unable to ever tell Amelie what she feels. For... Everything. Everything bad in the world.

"Silly" Amelie giggled. "I was going to say... Me and Parker had our drinks, but she's off to say bye to some of her friends, I thought maybe I could be the first to try your new... Pilot's Stick. But." She bit her lip, looking down at the lewd display of the outfit, their two members bumping against each other. Amelie's absolutely impressive member dwarfed by Hera's.
"I don't think I can handle that..."

Hera's heart broke again. Why was she so rash, why was she so focused on ruining Octavia. Cause she deserved it. But now she wouldn't get to spend her last night on base with Amelie. Eight AM tomorrow morning standard time she would launch and never see her again, and she'd ruined her chance of at least having one night of pretending they would be pilots together. One night.

No. She would get her night. Fuck that.

Since the beginning they had planned for Hera to be the first pilot - she wanted it more, was more aggressive, and scored higher. It made sense. Every discussion about how to improve their ENEG through various positions and attempts, every diagram drawn, nearly every test flight - there was a requirement after all - Hera had been First Pilot.

"What... I would like." Hera started. Gulped. Tried to start, swallowed again.
"I would like to spend the time with you if I can but... I understand if I am too big." She had to be sensitive with Amelie. She was too loud, to sweary. Amelie hated Octavia too but not like Hera. She was a kind soul, at heart. She didn't realize that a person could just be a cunt through and through.
"What if you... First Pilot... Tonight? Just us? In our bunk?" She smiled. 
"One last pretend that it will be us out there?" She looked away then, a little embarrassed. 

When she looked back Amelie had a lustful, almost dangerous grin, nodding. Hera nearly regret the suggestion - but this was Amelie. Her timid, kind friend.
"Yes Hera, Yes. Let's do it - we will be friends still when we meet again, so... Let's say goodbye properly." Amelie took Hera's hand and pulled her along the corridor towards their bunks.

Everything went in a blur for Hera, it's not like this was new - they'd fucked many, many times. For ENEG tests. Pilot practice. Practicing for pilot practice.

But never for fun. Never without some excuse. The white walls of the station blurred by her, and before she knew it they were in the room they had shared since they got to the station. Pictures of their families on either side, posters and all their stuff, and a bed on either side of the room. 

"Unequip" Hera said, Amelie following suit immediately. Hera could feel her collar whirring, Amelie's glowing a slight yellow as it spun up.

In bunk, removing On Base suit.

Hera's heels were softly lowered to the ground - and then she stopped paying attention to herself. Amelie's green suit dissolved in a soft glow, starting at her feet and glowing up her body, not that much was hidden, but Hera didn't care. She wanted to see all of her.

And soon she did as the fabric around Amelie's cock dissolved - Hera could feel her own disappearing, her angry dick taking the opportunity to stand up, proud and furious. No attention would be paid to it tonight, it was all on the wonderful, beautiful thing between Amelie's legs, the tiniest bead of precum appearing at the perfectly formed mushroom head as it stiffened. As the rest of their uniforms disappeared, the women walked towards each other, Hera's hand stretched out slightly. Ready to cup Amelie's cheek, to lean in for a kiss.

Amelie had other plans, grabbing Hera by the arm and spinning her around.

"I am leading tonight..." She purred, pushing herself into Hera's back, her perfect nipples against her skin, her voice silk in her ears. Hera just nodded, her balls throbbing at the concept.

"Say it" Amelie whispered.
"You are leading."
"Say you are my slut."
"I'm your slut."
"You are my obedient whore." Amelie's voice had gone husky, almost dark undertones.
"I am your obedient whore. Anything you want."
"Good slut" Amelie let go of her hand, but they quickly touched the sides of Hera's neck, pushing her down. "Kneel for me."

Hera's heart was beating so fast, she had never seen her friend like this. And she loved it. She knelt down, ass on heels, cock jutting out from her thighs almost between her bouncy breasts, as Amelie stalked around her, before stopping right in front of Hera. A fist grabbed a handful of hair.

"Open" she commanded.

Hera obeyed, her mouth already salivating, drool dripping onto her collarbone, trickling down her cleavage as Amelie's other hand took her cock. She knew Hera had her modifications, knew she could handle it, and immediately hilted her cock fully in her friend's throat. The sensitivity changes in Hera's mouth kicked in immediately, and she shuddered and came just from that one action.

"You really are a slut" Amelie panted, eyes looking down at her toy. "Do you want me to fuck your face?"
Hera nodded, making no attempt to remove the intruder.

Amelie pulled her hips back, one hand still holding Hera's hair, the other reaching down, finger softly stroking her jaw as she thrust back in crushing Hera's nose against her pelvis. And again, and again, and again, spittle and drool were flying out of Hera's mouth, as she was fighting the increased sensitivity trying to keep from cumming again so early, her pussy leaving a puddle on the floor and the pre from her cock adding to it. The invader pushed deep into her throat, bulging her neck the muscles massaging it as the trainee's tongue did its best to satisfy the invader, holding her breath as best she could. Taking sharp breaths Amelie pulled out just a little bit extra and waited a moment longer before pushing in.

Within minutes, Amelie grasped the back of Hera's head with both hands, holding her tight against her, forehead on her stomach as her balls started to pulse, depositing her cum directly into Hera's stomach, her throbbing cock pulsing against the straining muscles in the black haired girl's throat, her tummy slightly bulging with the impossible amount of cum, before finally pulling out.

"I went for maximum emission to... It just seems fun" She smirked, as Hera wiped her mouth, helplessly trying to stem the cum dripping out and down her body, over her own ignored cock. She looked at her sticky fingers and licked them, one by one. Cleaning her hand complete, as cum dribbled down her chin, covering her tits. Amelie looked at her with desperate, hungry eyes as her length started to stiffen again.

"Come" She ordered, but before Hera could react Amelie pulled her up by the hair, and pushed her face down onto her bed. She moaned, her enormous, lonely length squished between her and the mattress, a rope of cum gushing out into the tight space. Amelie stepped up behind her, hand snaking underneath her hip and lifting her up slightly.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"  Her voice was full of lust as she bent over Hera, pushing her length in between her cheeks, her weight pressing Hera into the mattress - She didn't even know whose side of the room she was on - breath on her ear.

"Mmm" Was all the dominated girl could manage. She'd spent their entire friendship being the loud one, and Amelie could do this?
"Be clear, slut."
"Yes. Please. Fuck me."

Amelie pulled back and lined her crown up with Hera's folds, her new addition having been completely ignored. That excited Hera, for some reason. She'd be using them so much going forward - not that her pussy wouldn't be. But this... It felt different. More special. No other First Pilot would ever do this to her.

And then Amelie hilted into her, bodies still pushed together and Hera came. 
"I'm gonna pound the memory of my cock into you. You will not forget it, not until we meet again." Amelie said with a lustful hiss, as she pulled back and powered back in, their bodies shaking, bed knocking against the wall.
"Yes. Mark me. Make me yours - I will be forever, please" Hera begged, her mind going hazy as sweat and lust bound the two, Amelia's powerful strokes making sure Hera's cunt was properly used, stretched, and fucked, the sensitivity and emotion driving Hera mad with lust, her eyes soon glazing over as her best friend used her, fully and properly.

It did not take long before Amelie's strokes became shallow and desperate, both girls panting, covered in drool and sweat. Hera had long since cum and cum again with her cock, her chest sticky the bedsheets soaked, when finally Amelie pushed in and emptied herself into the dripping, warm pussy, before collapsing on top of her friend. Hera was thankful the modifications were it's own temporary contraception, as she would have been sad if she couldn't have felt the joy of being filled to the brim with cum, leaking out of her around Amelie's girth.

Hera panted, feeling like she was going to cry. This was wonderful. This was what life was meant to be. This was the last time this would happen. For at least a decade, probably ever. But she would treasure this last time.

It turned out, that Hera was wrong. It might be the last night together, but Amelie made certain it was not the last time, the sounds of their goodbye ringing through the halls far from their room until the early hours.

 

32