Chapter 3 Afzol’s power and the unconscious beast
3.8k 7 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 Afzol's power and the unconscious beast

as Afzol walked towards the beast Afzol was a little nervous as he has never killed anything besides the beast before but he knew in this world to survive one must be fearless and cruel.

Afzol thought " I will never be one of these idiot MC's that let his enemies go or escape which made him boil in anger whenever he read these part, sometimes even wanted to shouted " what the fuck is wrong with you, you moron, you know they have backers more powerful than you saw why would you give them the chance to get there elders on you."

to Afzol, these parts were one of the most frustrating parts of reading most novels.

After thinking this he told himself that he would not do the same.

Now, Afzol hid behind trees as he slowly got nearer to the beast, now he could see the beast. This beast was about 3 times bigger than him and looked close to a panther with dark black hair, but this best had two horns on its head.

Afzol checked the minimap to make sure no other beasts were around. Then slowly got closer to the beast until it was only a meter away from him, then he ran toward the beast at his fastest speed and as he moved to strike its neck with his blade and the blade was inches away from its neck the beast suddenly jumped and so the blade missed the neck and hit the beasts right leg, creating a huge cut that made the jumping beast bleed a fountain of blood.

As the beast landed on the ground it let out a huge roar of anger and pain, it ran a safe distance away from Afzol before it looked in anger at Afzol and pounced on him.

Afzol was calm and waited for the beast to come as he wanted to test his body strength and speed, so as the beast came running at him he quickly dodged and punched the belly of the beast and as the fist landed the beast was sent flying like an arrow.

Its body hit a small tree and the tree broke in half from the force of the crash. If anyone saw this they would be horrified, it was unimaginable that a human could so easily toss around a beast that was the same level as the person fighting it.

Afzol thought " it seems that the immortal and lightning god soul is also improving my body constitution making it stronger and fiercer. This time I didn't bleed and only felt a little pain"

It is commonly known that beasts have a great advantage to humans when it came to body strength.

After the beast landed it roared again and got up and ran towards Afzol again   With blazing red eyes full of anger and but it was clear that it was much slower from it damage to the leg and massive loss of blood, but it has lost its mind in anger or else it would have run.

As it was much slower this time Afzol didn't doge but punched out straight towards its face. Afzol could have just used the blade to cut its neck but he wanted to test his fist strength.

As the fist landed on the beast's head a crack sound was heard and the beasts flew backwards and so did Afzol, the crack sound came from Afzol broken arm bone, he had used to much strength and the head was the strongest part of the beast

Afzol let out a little sound of main " ahh   It seems that my body constitution has yet improved enough to take this much force but at the rate that my body is evolving it should only take it a couple of days till I can take this kind of force"

If people heard what he said people would freak out because even pinnacle qi refining wouldn't have the strength he has at the beginning of qi gathering

As held his hand in pain he felt The broken bones in his body heal at a fast pace and it felt like he would be back in normal in 30 minutes or so. It has to be known that for this kind of injury to heal for a normal person would take months and for Afzol to take on 30 minutes was a miracle.

As he saw that his hand was gonna be fine he looked toward to best that lay on the ground. It seemed to be unconscious.

"AI what's the status of the beast"

The AI replied

[beast unconscious, in critical condition and will die within 1 minutes from loss of blood]

Confirming that best was not playing a trick on him he moved toward to beast and used the blade to slit its throat to kill it.

As soon as the beast died notification rang in Afzol's head

[Ding]

[host has killed a level 1 qi gathering beast and has earned 5 experience points]

[congratulation host has leveled up]

[ host has reached level 3 qi gathering stage]

As Afzol heard the continues notification he was felt his body gathering a massive amount of qi from the world, filling up his meridians. It felt amazing like having a warm bath.

After the qi gathering stopped he took his blade and stabbed it into the beast's brain and took out a small marble like gem, it looked like a black marble.

[Host has found a level 1 qi gathering beast core]

[Consuming beast core will give host 3 experience points]

Hearing this made Afzol smile

Being able to earn points from killing the beast and from its core meant it would be faster to get experience to level up.

After taking the beast core Afzol left the area and headed towards the city









39