Ch 2.2: ❤ Peeping
861 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was maybe the hottest thing Carline had ever seen, her friend tying herself up, masturbating under the shower, all while Carline herself was using [Peeping Carly] to see through the shower stall. She’d climaxed at the time it seemed Elaina had, and she knew why. It wasn’t just the watching itself, but knowing that Elaina hadn’t known she was watching that drove her over the edge. 

“I, uhm, I was kind of using my skill, to see through the stall, into yours…” Now that they’d both finished, the guilt hit her in full force. Elaina really had given her permission to look whenever she wanted, so she hadn’t thought a quick peek would be over any lines, but a quick peek turned into a little bit of admiration, and then once Elaina had started touching herself? There was no going back at that point. 

“How much did you see?” Elaina asked. She really was so gorgeous, wet auburn hair sticking to her neck, the compression from the ropes emphasizing her thin torso that tapered off to her wide hips, face deep red as she tried to cover herself. Carline knew that look, knew that the showers weren’t hot enough to make Elaina go that flush that quickly. 

“From— from the beginning, I guess…”

“Are you still watching?”

She could lie, turn off the skill and say she wasn’t looking anymore. “Yes… Sorry.”

Elaina turned, catching Carline’s gaze. That’s what it seemed like, at least, though Carline knew that Elaina was really just looking at a white wall. The rope-clad girl stepped forward, sticking her chest out and pressing it against the barrier between them. 

It was like glass to Carline’s vision, Elaina’s breasts pressed up against the shower stall as she stared straight ahead. “I said you can look whenever, and I meant it.” The ropes disappeared from Elaina’s body, leaving behind trace marks on her skin as she leaned into the wall further.

It was a strange sight to Carline, Elaina’s large chest flattening up, rounding out again as Elaina leaned in and out, her hard nipples sticking to the surface, little indents on the wall as her hand drifted back below her waist, stroking her sex once more. Carline barely registered that she was doing the same, having reached down and begun rubbing her self subconsciously. That physical sensation was nice, but the reality of the situation she was in was something else entirely. How is she so confident? It wasn't exactly confidence though, a small amount of hesitation, endearing on such a beautiful woman, was present whenever Elaina was naked around Carline.

Eventually Elaina moved back, squeezing out another pump of soap and lathering it up in her hands before spreading it across her chest and leaning in once more. She was sliding across the wall now as she pressed up against it, moaning into the empty room. I hope it's empty, at least. 

Stars did Carline want to touch her. For almost her entire life watching had been enough, but now she wanted so much more. Only one other had made Carline feel this call, the call that pulled her forward into the wall herself, pressing her own skin up against the wooden panel.

It was cold on her skin, breasts and stomach pressing in, a deep contrast to the warmth of the water flowing down her back, the heat inside of her as she rubbed down below. She leaned in as much as she could, closing her eyes and doing her best to pretend the wood she was touching was Elaina instead, a futile, imaginative endeavor. 

When have I ever closed my eyes when a naked woman was in front of me? It wasn’t that she'd seen naked women in person obscenely often, but it was still out of character for her to ignore the chance. “I want more, Elaina.”

“Me too.” Carline was surprised she’d been heard. Both their voices were barely whispers, but somehow they’d each heard each other regardless. “Let’s finish getting washed up and then head back to the room.” Elaina pulled away, the novelty of her skin pressed up against a transparent surface disappearing, but her beauty didn’t fade in the slightest. 

Carline finished cleaning herself in haste, having already finished washing her hair earlier, before she started peeping. She glanced down at her body, as she was finishing up, wishing she could see the beauty in it that she saw in others. Elaina had said she was pretty, but even those words had trouble shaking the fears Carline had. She wanted to be naked with her, to embrace her the way she had when they were sleeping together, to press up against her like she had a few minutes ago, this time with no barrier between them. Soon, maybe. But not today.

Elaina had already left in her towel by the time Carline turned off the water and reached back over for the bundle of clothes and towel she’d brought with her. It was cumbersome, carrying it all into the shower, drying herself off in the stall before dressing inside of it. She wasn’t even saving much modesty doing it, just a small bit of cleavage and her legs for a handful of seconds while she walked back to her room, but it was worth it. No one actually wants to see me.

Once she’d pulled up her legging she stepped back out into the shower room, her bare feet the only thing not in compliance with the school uniform. It was seemingly empty, fortunately. Carline knew how to be quiet for the most part, but Elaina could certainly get loud. 

She shuffled back to their dorm, doing a quick glance around the hall to see if she was alone before activating [Peeping Carly] again. She didn’t know why she was doing it instead of just opening the door, but there was still some excitement to the act, the ability the to see through things.

Elaina was on the other side of the entrance, laying on the bed, towel still wrapped around her, but with one hand underneath the towel, undoubtedly masturbating again. The second most insatiable person I’ve ever met, Carline thought as she giggled, turning off her skill and opening the door. 

Elaina’s eyes opened, looking over at Carline. “Were you watching again just now?” 

“Jus— just for a second,” Carline said as she placed her towel on the floor on her side of the room. “I didn’t really want to wait.”

“Could you see me?”

Carline shook her head. “Not really. It’s hard seeing through more than one layer of things at once; they both have to be really thin for that. Like, uhm, like when you’re getting dressed in the morning, but haven’t put on jour jacket yet.”

Elaina blushed, biting her lip and closing her eyes, inhaling deeply. That was the reaction Carline had been hoping for. She wasn’t really that good at teasing like that, but she knew Elaina liked it. “Come here,” she said from the bed. “Take this off me.”

Carline was certainly compliant, rushing over and grabbing the towel, ripping it out from under Elaina with an unintentional amount of force. “Whoah!” Elaina said, giggling after the shock of the item being pulled away faded. 

Carline was on top of her instantly, hands running up and down Elaina’s body. There really wasn’t a better feeling in the world than that of a recently washed woman’s skin, soft, subtle, the little bit of resistance as her skin touched Carline’s. Except maybe the sensation of warmth from Elaina’s tongue inside of Carline’s mouth, the pressure as they danced together in their suckling.

It was so cute, the way Elaina moaned with every kiss. Does she even know she’s doing it? Probably not, she was a virgin just a few days ago. It was dangerous how much Carline was enjoying this, the carnal pleasures that she knew weren’t becoming of an unwed lady her age. We’re not having sex though, right? Not technically, as long as I’m clothed. There was no way Carline could keep it that way though. Body image issues aside, she knew sooner or later she was going to give in to Elaina completely; the call she felt towards the woman was just too intense to ignore forever. She wanted that now, wanted it all. But what if she thinks I’m ugly? No, I’m not ready. Still, she needed something more, more than this. 

She pulled back, pushing herself up with her arms and looking down at Elaina, her adorable face looking almost like puppy that was being scolded. “Why’d you stop?”

“Can we try something?” Carline asked. “This is nice but, I want—”

“Yes,” Elaina responded, pulling herself up and kissing Carline deeply again before letting herself fall back down. “Anything you want.”

Carline could feel herself blushing now, wondered how her face compared to Elaina’s. Why had that one kiss felt so different from the others? That one hadn’t just been physical; there had been something more. “Oh— okay. Well, uhm, give me a second.” Carline stood up, hand reaching down. She wasn’t ready to be naked yet, no matter how much Elaina’s body and soul were calling to her, but she needed something. She slipped under her skirt, reaching beneath it from behind and grabbing the waistband of her tights, the strap of her thong. 

She pulled them off in one motion, watching Elaina’s enraptured gaze follow the garments as she dropped them to the floor. She looks almost as excited of me, Carline thought with a smile as she climbed onto the bed, crawling towards an awestruck Elaina, her own loins burning in anticipation.

27